+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Veto packs

Post Likes

Post Likes
    This is an open forum. Please watch your language.

Quote Originally Posted by heatingman View Post
    Bet you could modify the suspenders from a tool belt such as this one to work. The bag would hang a bit lower though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by itsiceman View Post
    That would work too, same thing I was looking for.
    But the easiest for me to find was the tool pouches, and also fall protection, but thats way expensive to buy just to steal the suspension from.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by heatingman View Post
    Bet you could modify the suspenders from a tool belt such as this one to work. The bag would hang a bit lower though.

I just looked at my tech pack lt and it has two stitches on the zipper. At least on the front compartment ement. I'll take a look at my tech Pac MC and tech Pac tomorrow.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Nytefog View Post
    I just looked at my tech pack lt and it has two stitches on the zipper. At least on the front compartment ement. I'll take a look at my tech Pac MC and tech Pac tomorrow.
    It's the back flap on the tech pac where the shoulder straps are connected that is the issue.
    Flap side of zipper is the one row of stitches. In the rear the bag side of the zipper has two rows the flap side has one row. The front flap both sides of the zipper has two rows of stitches. Makes no sense to have the weakest attached zipper at the point where the shoulder straps connect to the bag!

Post Likes
    Even my little MB bag zippers are held in with two rows of stitches!

Name:  IMG_20191010_081940.jpg
Views: 325
Size:  367.4 KB
    “If You Can Dodge A Wrench You Can Dodge A Ball”

Post Likes
    Both sides of the zipper in my Dickie pants are sewn in with two rows of stitches

NOT on my VETO TECH PAC!!!! WTF

Name:  IMG_20191010_154958-540x960.jpg
Views: 339
Size:  291.7 KB

Post Likes
    Coincidentally enough, I set up a warranty replacement on Friday. I didn't have the original receipt, but I did register is when purchased a couple years ago. I called Veto and they emailed me the purchase info they had on file to include in the online warranty form. I snapped a couple pictures, uploaded them to the form, filled it out. I got an email the next morning saying a replacement bag was on the way with the label to send mine back. Not sure if I just keep the bag they are sending or if they will fix mine and send it back to me. It's probably in the email or fine print of the form I filled out, but I'm stubborn and don't read those.

BTW, the issue I have is the zipper has a couple bad teeth on it and will pop open every once in a while. Other than that, the rest of the bag is holding up nicely.

[B][SIZE=2] CENTER]I no longer identify as a conspiracy theorist. You may now refer to me as “That guy that was always right”.

“What one generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace.”
    ― Definitely said by John Wesley

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by itsiceman View Post
    Both sides of the zipper in my Dickie pants are sewn in with two rows of stitches

NOT on my VETO TECH PAC!!!! WTF

Name:  IMG_20191010_154958-540x960.jpg
Views: 339
Size:  291.7 KB
    My Mascot Lerida pants have triple stitching except for the the fly. Lol single stitch reinforced with a “zig zag stitch” (sorry I don’t remember my home economics sewing class). I’ve don’t thing the force’s exerted on the fly are as high as a heavy tool backpack.

Why do the Scandinavians/Europeans have such better work wear? They wear Carhartt for fashion. At least that’s what I was told by some people in Amsterdam when they asked what type of button up Carhartt I was wearing.

Mascot Lerida
    https://www.repconnw.com/product/mas...kneepad-pants/ (they last years)

That fat Miner from Gold Rush, and his crew, were outfitted by repconnw.l with Mascot. As I’m told it was a poor investment. Todd is also so short and fat they had to have this pants specially made to fit him..

Post Likes
    2018 Tec Pac backpack back flap. Zipper held in with only one row of stiches
    Name:  IMG_20191021_092211-600x1067.jpg
Views: 253
Size:  247.2 KBName:  IMG_20191021_092242-800x450.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  122.2 KB

Post Likes
    2019 Hi Viz Tec Pac backpack back flap held in with two rows of stitches Name:  IMG_20191021_093116-600x1067.jpg
Views: 247
Size:  248.7 KBName:  IMG_20191021_093036-600x1067.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  209.7 KB
    Just barely in spots anyway

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in