Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Veto packs

Post Likes
    Even my little MB bag zippers are held in with two rows of stitches!

Name:  IMG_20191010_081940.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  367.4 KB
    “If You Can Dodge A Wrench You Can Dodge A Ball”

Post Likes
    Both sides of the zipper in my Dickie pants are sewn in with two rows of stitches

NOT on my VETO TECH PAC!!!! WTF

Name:  IMG_20191010_154958-540x960.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  291.7 KB
    “If You Can Dodge A Wrench You Can Dodge A Ball”

Post Likes
    Coincidentally enough, I set up a warranty replacement on Friday. I didn't have the original receipt, but I did register is when purchased a couple years ago. I called Veto and they emailed me the purchase info they had on file to include in the online warranty form. I snapped a couple pictures, uploaded them to the form, filled it out. I got an email the next morning saying a replacement bag was on the way with the label to send mine back. Not sure if I just keep the bag they are sending or if they will fix mine and send it back to me. It's probably in the email or fine print of the form I filled out, but I'm stubborn and don't read those.

BTW, the issue I have is the zipper has a couple bad teeth on it and will pop open every once in a while. Other than that, the rest of the bag is holding up nicely.

“Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.”
    -Possibly said by Thomas Jefferson(but true even if he didn't)

“What one generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace.”
    ― Definitely said by John Wesley

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by itsiceman View Post
    Both sides of the zipper in my Dickie pants are sewn in with two rows of stitches

NOT on my VETO TECH PAC!!!! WTF

Name:  IMG_20191010_154958-540x960.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  291.7 KB
    My Mascot Lerida pants have triple stitching except for the the fly. Lol single stitch reinforced with a “zig zag stitch” (sorry I don’t remember my home economics sewing class). I’ve don’t thing the force’s exerted on the fly are as high as a heavy tool backpack.

Why do the Scandinavians/Europeans have such better work wear? They wear Carhartt for fashion. At least that’s what I was told by some people in Amsterdam when they asked what type of button up Carhartt I was wearing.

Mascot Lerida
    https://www.repconnw.com/product/mas...kneepad-pants/ (they last years)

That fat Miner from Gold Rush, and his crew, were outfitted by repconnw.l with Mascot. As I’m told it was a poor investment. Todd is also so short and fat they had to have this pants specially made to fit him..

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456