Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Veto packs

Post Likes
    Yeah, that I am.

And on that note, I hate it when I see a Tech strip out an electrical screw with a 4 in 1 driver. I love the 3 Klein srewdrivers that I carry in that pouch. They fit the electrcal lugs perfectly.
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

I use 56% silver on everything except steel.

Did you really need the " If you were a real tech " ??

Post Likes
    My set up is similar. All you need is an over the shoulder electricians pouch. Preferably leather

Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    Yeah, that I am.

And on that note, I hate it when I see a Tech strip out an electrical screw with a 4 in 1 driver. I love the 3 Klein srewdrivers that I carry in that pouch. They fit the electrcal lugs perfectly.

Post Likes
    I like leather.

Did you notice that my other pouch wore out and I bought black leather?

Mmmmm . . . Black leather.
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

I use 56% silver on everything except steel.

Did you really need the " If you were a real tech " ??

4. Likes chrisevansac liked this post
    Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by JTCHVAC View Post
    My backpack broke on the zipper stitching just like how you mentioned. Mine just sat in the truck more than it actually got used, and it still broke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    I see that's a four year old video of a brand new replacement bag. That back pack is held together with bungee cords for the last couple of years!

Post Likes
    The warranty doesn't apply to bags bought from all sellers. Here's a link to their warranty policy:

https://vetopropac.com/warranty-policy/

Does anyone know if TTT is considered to be an Authorized distributor?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by acguytx View Post
    my backpack 3 seasons in and no damage whats so ever, its overloaded , abused and so far im happy to not have any issues YET..surprised because i heard all these zipper issues and warranty changing etc but im a lucky one i guess..
    X2. My pac must weight 50-60lbs. No issues about 3 years in...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Zippers sown in with one or two rows of stitches?

Post Likes
    If it's one row of stiches then yea consider yourself lucky.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by itsiceman View Post
    If it's one row of stiches then yea consider yourself lucky.
    That's the 'tell'? If there are two rows, no go?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    That's the 'tell'? If there are two rows, no go?
    All my pull outs were on the back flap of the back pack where they were sewn in with only one pass. The front flap had two.

All my old packs had two on the flaps. Every VETO pack I ever had had two rows holding the zipper in.

Every back pack back flap only held in with one row. I think that was my third. Lost track. They treated me like crap so eff um. Doesn't take a genius to figure out what the issue is... Or you could just say I'm the only one with the issue and stop honoring the warranty.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by itsiceman View Post
    All my pull outs were on the back flap of the back pack where they were sewn in with only one pass. The front flap had two.

All my old packs had two on the flaps. Every VETO pack I ever had had two rows holding the zipper in.

Every back pack back flap only held in with one row. I think that was my third. Lost track. They treated me like crap so eff um. Doesn't take a genius to figure out what the issue is... Or you could just say I'm the only one with the issue and stop honoring the warranty.
    I only have the MB2 at present. The zipper broke (one zipper will close, but I can only use that zipper...the other one will spread the 'track'). I bought it through Amazon, so no warranty (although Veto support gave me names of 4 Amazon vendors that are authorized sellers).

I'm pondering the Tech LC Large to accommodate my FP probes or iConnect and relevant tools. The zipper is a concern, but not a deal breaker for my application.

I've heard a lot about zipper issues, but haven't found a mfr that suits my purposes better.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    I only have the MB2 at present. The zipper broke (one zipper will close, but I can only use that zipper...the other one will spread the 'track'). I bought it through Amazon, so no warranty (although Veto support gave me names of 4 Amazon vendors that are authorized sellers).

I'm pondering the Tech LC Large to accommodate my FP probes or iConnect and relevant tools. The zipper is a concern, but not a deal breaker for my application.

I've heard a lot about zipper issues, but haven't found a mfr that suits my purposes better.
    I still have my original LC. Couldn't tell you how old it is. Must be close to 10 y/o. Older than and tool bag I've had that's for sure.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast