Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by behappy View Post
    So what happens if I don't do this...... Nuttin

Pound Sand!
    Probably lose your tax exempt status for your church and be harassed by city, county and state inspectors for everything under the sun.

Yeah and anything else those commies can think of. "That's all". Geez. Hope you're not in favor of all that happy?

Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

Post Likes
    So what happens if I don't do this...... Nuttin

Pound Sand!
    True, it has no teeth. At present. But, if you've been watching, you'll recognize the pattern. Sneak something mild in. Later, something less mild. Later, something more extreme. And on and on. The Left is patient. On small step at a time.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Probably lose your tax exempt status for your church and be harassed by city, county and state inspectors for everything under the sun.

Yeah and anything else those commies can think of. "That's all". Geez. Hope you're not in favor of all that happy?

Thank you, thank you very much
    This is kind of a "two birds, one stone" thing. Push the LGBTQxyz into a position of greater acceptance/power, diminish the influence of the church. A win-win for the Left.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    True, it has no teeth. At present. But, if you've been watching, you'll recognize the pattern. Sneak something mild in. Later, something less mild. Later, something more extreme. And on and on. The Left is patient. On small step at a time.
    As soon as they pass something with ANY teeth in it... It will be challenged.
    And they will loose, eventually. And there is the rub, total waste of time and money.

All they can do now is wag their finger at you....
    Life is too short, Behappy!
    TFMM

Post Likes
    Trumps exec had no effect on the Johnson amendment. You cant exec around laws passed by congress and if you read the order trump puts in the part about not violating existing law.

It’s pretty smart. He makes it look like he is doing something and even brazenly writes that he is doing nothing at all... realizing the rubes won’t read or understand the order. Lol

Post Likes
    Stupid phone.
    Anyhow. That law has never really been enforced. Our preacher railed about politics from the pulpit and he hates Jews.. lol

Post Likes
    As soon as they pass something with ANY teeth in it... It will be challenged.
    And they will loose, eventually. And there is the rub, total waste of time and money.

All they can do now is wag their finger at you....
    At present. But all you need to do is look back on the LGBTQxyz journey and see that this is how it works. Shove that foot in the door a little bit further each time. They wouldn't be where they are now if not for baby steps.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    At present. But all you need to do is look back on the LGBTQxyz journey and see that this is how it works. Shove that foot in the door a little bit further each time. They wouldn't be where they are now if not for baby steps.
    Like the camels nose under the tent.
    TFMM

Post Likes

Post Likes
    Have you noticed how many people you see now...... where you just aint sure what they are ???

Scared to use any kind of sir ma'am... girl, boy... buddy... sweetie with any of them...... cause there is a 50 percent chance you are wrong.... and could end up getting slapped or having your eyeballs scratched out.

I may start using "citizen" for everyone..... "Citizen, may have a couple xtra packs of ketchup with my fries"

"Just what in the hell do you mean calling it ketchup, its CATSUP pal and dont you forget it"

Anywho... seems like Trump has dragged these folks out from the wood work....... seeing them more and more now........ cant go to the store without running into them... shopping or running the register.
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Have you noticed how many people you see now...... where you just aint sure what they are ???
    In my area, we have lots of the "3rd & 4th Gender". I can spot them in a fraction of a second.

Scared to use any kind of sir ma'am... girl, boy... buddy... sweetie with any of them...... cause there is a 50 percent chance you are wrong.... and could end up getting slapped or having your eyeballs scratched out.

I may start using "citizen" for everyone..... "Citizen, may have a couple xtra packs of ketchup with my fries"

"Just what in the hell do you mean calling it ketchup, its CATSUP pal and dont you forget it"

Anywho... seems like Trump has dragged these folks out from the wood work....... seeing them more and more now........ cant go to the store without running into them... shopping or running the register.
    LOL...that's quite a twisted perspective. If you're looking for the culprit, look no further than the Left, with special attention going to the LGBTQxyz.

Post Likes
    Thankfully...

In the burbs of a Southern city...

One does not have the problem of worrying about how one addresses another...
    For fear of making a gender error.

IMO the rest of the country could learn a lesson or two from us in the South...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Thankfully...

In the burbs of a Southern city...

One does not have the problem of worrying about how one addresses another...
    For fear of making a gender error.

IMO the rest of the country could learn a lesson or two from us in the South...
    If youre from the N.O. Area, it is:

Wherere you at cat!
    Among other tings Cher...
    TFMM

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast