Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213 LastLast
    Post Likes
    Ain’t no anti missle defense. Ain’t none for the WH either.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidDeBord View Post
    Do You want a change of color Brian?

And as far as Popular Mechanics,...... Did You use it to Learn about HVAC, since it's allegedly such an Outstanding Source of Mechanical Data? I'll bet You keep one in your work vehicle for reference eh?
    When did I mention Popular Mechanics, kooky pants?

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
    “Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.”
    -Possibly said by Thomas Jefferson(but true even if he didn't)

“What one generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace.”
    ― Definitely said by John Wesley

Post Likes
    Dot gov was caught completely off guard by this. We couldn’t have shot a biplane out of the air that day. The only plan to take something down was the shanksville plane and the plan there was to fly into it.

Post Likes
    I've told you over and over, I never studied the Pentagon. An engine was shown soon after the collision. The Pentagon stated they were not releasing many photos or vids due to security concerns.

Nine feet in diameter would be the outer measurement, mostly air [how many times do I need to tell you this?] the core is mostly solid.

Re: The pentagon, many people saw the low flying craft.

Re: Air defenses of the the White House, they were put in place long ago, and it was decided it wasn't worth the civilian causalities out of the air.

It is my understanding, those defense mechanisms are still in place.

But why would the Trade Towers have those defenses?

At the WTC Towers, .... Wings, Fuselage, Engines etc., were recovered, especially the Engines which are largely made of a Titanium Alloy BB.

Those Engines weigh several tons, & are approximately 9ft. in diameter.

Those Engines weren't found at the Pentagon, & in fact, the initial photos/Videos do not show where they should've penetrated the Pentagon, for that area was still intact.

"Splashed"/ "Pooled" Jet Fuel also quickly burns up, & it does not produce the heat required to Melt Titanium Alloy.

Another Glaring Problem here, ..... What happened to the Pentagon's Air Defenses? Why didn't the Pentagon's Defense System shoot that plane down?
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

I use 56% silver on everything except steel.

Did you really need the " If you were a real tech " ??

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    In response to the quoted above, since I did not go looking for a conspiracy, I did not find one.

I went looking for reasonable explanations for what happened, and found them. In abundance. Backed up by science and engineering.
    I'm only going to say this one more time, .... On 9-11, & thereafter, ... I, In No Way, Shape, Nor Form, wanted to Believe that it was Lie.

But, that is what I Learned.

I Did not set out to find a Conspiracy,.... The Republicans & Democrats all ready had that set up.

I think Ya'lls Favorite & Best President Ever,... The Twitter-in-chief, called it "The Deep State"?

And yet, .... here most of You are, ... Holding up, what the Republicans & Democrats (Deep State), have told "We the People".

Worse yet, the Engineers, Archetects, Lawyers, Chemists, Air Line Pilots, & First Responders, that have come forward, & also stated that no plane hit the Pentagon, & that the Towers were brought down by explosives,...... Where they were "Professionals" & Heroes herein this Forum,.... They are now labeled FOOLS & CONSPIRACISTS.

Gentlemen, ... That's a wagonload of Bullcrap.

I'm Thinking that
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.

"You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)

Mat_15:24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Post Likes
    Please stop saying un-qualified people said things they have no clue about.

Jeez.

I'm only going to say this one more time, .... On 9-11, & thereafter, ... I, In No Way, Shape, Nor Form, wanted to Believe that it was Lie.

I Did not set out to find a Conspiracy,.... The Republicans & Democrats all ready had that set up.

I think Ya'lls Favorite & Best President Ever,... The Twitter-in-chief, called it "The Deep State"?

And yet, .... here most of You are, ... Holding up, what the Republicans & Democrats (Deep State), have told "We the People".

Worse yet, the Engineers, Archetects, Lawyers, Chemists, Air Line Pilots, & First Responders, that have come forward, & also stated that no plane hit the Pentagon, & that the Towers were brought down by explosives,...... Where they were "Professionals" & Heroes herein this Forum,.... They are now labeled FOOLS & CONSPIRACISTS.

I'm Thinking that
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

Post Likes
    I am not aware that any titanium melted. Are you referring to the twin towers or the pentagon? Because I have repeatedly said I only looked into the twin towers, and not The pentagon. But I did of course run across a bunch of stuff regarding the pentagon when I was studying the twin towers.
    Can You look up. the materials involved in the construction of the Jet Engines on that Pentagon Plane, & then find out the approximate Temperature, burn time, etc. of that Jet Fuel, & from there determine whether I'm as several have stated, ... "A Fool"/ "Conspiracist"/ Un-American?

Or do You want to wait until I get my data all packaged up, & present it? Due to My Work load, I'm going to have to delay working on it, starting tonite, & that may go in to next week.

With all that has already been presented, & IGNORED,...... I'm actually sensing that No Matter what is presented, from what ever Lab, Manufacturer, Government Source , etc., ....................

That many herein, will Ignore the Data, & even Call those Professionals & Witnesses, "Liars", "Un-American", "Conspiracists". etc., .... Like those Fire Commissioners, that were at the WTC, for many Days, that are now Demanding a New Investigation, Due to all of the Evidence.

I'm thinking that the Utter, Zombie Like, Support for the Government Lie about 9-11, should get a "Name", cuz' it's exactly like a Housewife who is abused, & hospitalized on a regular basis, yet,..... She keeps going back to the SOB, cuz' She Loves him, & proclaims that he's a Good Man, blah, blah, blah.

Howz about "Battered Deep State Syndrome"?
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.

Mat_15:24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Post Likes
    Please stop saying un-qualified people said things they have no clue about.

Jeez.
    Where'd I say that BB. But isn't that True?

hey, ... I got paperwork to do, for in the morning.
    Take Care.

Post Likes
    Nuke Iran before they can nuke US. There is no other solution

Post Likes
    The mods have told us to take the 911 comments somewhere else.

Post Likes

I'm Thinking that
    You can find kooks in every group. Their opinions are meaningless. In fact, we've got a couple of nutcases right here on ARP.

“Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.”
    -Possibly said by Thomas Jefferson(but true even if he didn't)

“What one generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace.”
    ― Definitely said by John Wesley

12. Likes Fender60 liked this post
    Post Likes
    Damn! And here all this time I thought I was 'passing' as normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian8383 View Post
    You can find kooks in every group. Their opinions are meaningless. In fact, we've got a couple of nutcases right here on ARP.

PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

14. Likes Brian8383, Fender60 liked this post
    Post Likes
    Looks like this whole Iran thing is now behind us since the left has the Ukraine scandal.

16. Likes Fender60, Brian8383 liked this post
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213 LastLast