Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 LastLast
Results 118 to 130 of 165
  1. #118
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bay Area California
    Posts
    24,522
    Post Likes
    Was that General in the path of the plane, or at the Pentagon.


    Quote Originally Posted by DavidDeBord View Post
    I'm not aware of that BB.

    Actually the members of AE911 are zealous about proclaiming that the Towers were destroyed by Explosives. Contact the group, to find out.

    As far as the locals? Many of their stories have proven to be lacking of proof, hear-say, & more, ... In fact, several locals, who swore that there was no plane, were quickly ridiculed, ... One is a General, now retired & he states that there was No Plane.
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

    I use 56% silver on everything except steel.

    Did you really need the " If you were a real tech " ??

  2. #119
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Hamersville, Ohio
    Posts
    7,281
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    Was that General in the path of the plane, or at the Pentagon.
    At this exact moment, I do not recall, but, .... It is within the Folders that I've been gathering Data, in.

    You gonna answer the question that I asked a while back about the Temperature required to melt the Titanium Alloy Turbines of those engines?
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.


    "You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)


    Mat_15:24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

  3. #120
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bay Area California
    Posts
    24,522
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidDeBord View Post
    At this exact moment, I do not recall, but, .... It is within the Folders that I've been gathering Data, in.

    You gonna answer the question that I asked a while back about the Temperature required to melt the Titanium Alloy Turbines of those engines?
    I am not aware that any titanium melted. Are you referring to the twin towers or the pentagon? Because I have repeatedly said I only looked into the twin towers, and not The pentagon. But I did of course run across a bunch of stuff regarding the pentagon when I was studying the twin towers.
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

    I use 56% silver on everything except steel.

    Did you really need the " If you were a real tech " ??

  4. #121
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    19,999
    Post Likes
    The whole 911 conspiracy is a story of an impossibility. Two Al-Qaida highjacked planes hit the towers and they fall but Building 7 is blown up with explosives later by our government and not due to damage and metal fatigue from weaken steel from the falling of the tower buildings.

    Now then to top it off the all knowing conspirators numbering in the thousands launch a cruse missile to destroy part of the Pentagon shortly after the twin towers are hit and then a 4th plane crashes in PA thanks to passengers attacking the highjackers on the way to the WH but attributed to another crazy act by the insane conspirators.

    Give me a break. Not even a good mystery novel. Just plane absurd and extremely stupid to believe in such BS. I have held back but I can't no longer.

    This whole thing is the most ridicules BS ever discussed on ARP. Amazing is all I can say. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

  5. #122
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    napping on the couch
    Posts
    12,849
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    With all due respect David, at this point you're building a house without first building the foundation.

    There was plane debris all over the place. To say the plane vaporized, you would need extraordinary evidence. You claim someone said that, but, as I have said before, that sounds more like a figurative descriptor, not a literal scientific explanation.

    You would better serve your case by first finding evidence that the metal in the airplane turned from solid to vapor.

    First result in search for showing planes did not vaporize:
    https://www.popularmechanics.com/mil...yths-pentagon/

    This one is a bit more tedious, but the lead photo shows all sorts of plane debris that never made it into the building. And does mention in the body of the text no vaporization:
    https://www.popularmechanics.com/mil...yths-pentagon/

    You see, that word [vaporize] was most likely used in a casual sense, not by any means in a scientific manner.
    This won't faze him. He will respond with alternating bold and blue paragraphs.

  6. Likes Fender60 liked this post
  7. #123
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    napping on the couch
    Posts
    12,849
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidDeBord View Post

    BB,.... There was no evidence of a Fuselage, Wheels, Wings, Bodies, any of the engines, the usual luggage /clothing etc.
    which has predominately been presented with Plane Crashes since the late 40s.

    "To say the plane vaporized, you would need extraordinary evidence."

    BB,... Are You "Pullin' my chain"? Are You Seriously stating that until now,..... You've never heard the claims of the plane wreckage having vaporized?

    I've seen both pf the Popular Mechanics narratives,.... You have to do better than that.

    And as I said, I'm putting all of that data together, in between My Work, & Other matters, but,again,..... There was no readily Identifiable Wreckage of a Jet Air-liner at the Pentagon, & Brother,....... [COLOR="#0000FF"]Nose cones of those Jets, that nearly get destroyed when the collide with birds while in flight, are not going to penetrate three rings of offices built of steel reinforced concrete & retain it's shape. [/COLOR]

    No Jet Air liner hit the Pentagon.

    Howz about those Temps BB,.... How is that Jet Fuel capable of destroying those engines?
    Oh well. No blue. But three bold paragraphs.

  8. Likes Fender60 liked this post
  9. #124
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bay Area California
    Posts
    24,522
    Post Likes
    In response to the quoted above, since I did not go looking for a conspiracy, I did not find one.

    I went looking for reasonable explanations for what happened, and found them. In abundance. Backed up by science and engineering.
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

    I use 56% silver on everything except steel.

    Did you really need the " If you were a real tech " ??

  10. Likes Fender60 liked this post
  11. #125
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    10,001
    Post Likes
    What caused the 2,600 degree temps and where did the thermite come from? Jet fuel only burns at 600 degrees.

  12. #126
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bay Area California
    Posts
    24,522
    Post Likes
    Again, DDB, you never responded to what a jet liner looks like when it intentionally nose dives into the Earth. Rather, what crash are you comparing that Pennsylvania impact to?

    As I have said at least once before, maybe two or three times on this forum, pilots do everything they can to survive a 'crash landing'. They do not point the nose to the surface of the Earth with the intention of destroying the plane and all souls on it.

    If you want to talk apples and a Styrofoam cup, then please make that clear.
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

    I use 56% silver on everything except steel.

    Did you really need the " If you were a real tech " ??

  13. Likes Fender60 liked this post
  14. #127
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bay Area California
    Posts
    24,522
    Post Likes
    What thermite?

    Rust and aluminum 'dust' were found in the debris. So the conspiracy theorists jumped to thermite. Yet there is no dust after a thermite reaction.

    Then they jumped to nano-thermite, LOL.


    Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    What caused the 2,600 degree temps and where did the thermite come from? Jet fuel only burns at 600 degrees.
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

    I use 56% silver on everything except steel.

    Did you really need the " If you were a real tech " ??

  15. Likes Fender60 liked this post
  16. #128
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bay Area California
    Posts
    24,522
    Post Likes
    You really want me to do a Google search and further slam this statement?


    Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    What caused the 2,600 degree temps and where did the thermite come from? Jet fuel only burns at 600 degrees.
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

    I use 56% silver on everything except steel.

    Did you really need the " If you were a real tech " ??

  17. #129
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Hamersville, Ohio
    Posts
    7,281
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    I am not aware that any titanium melted. Are you referring to the twin towers or the pentagon? Because I have repeatedly said I only looked into the twin towers, and not The pentagon. But I did of course run across a bunch of stuff regarding the pentagon when I was studying the twin towers.
    At the WTC Towers, .... Wings, Fuselage, Engines etc., were recovered, especially the Engines which are largely made of a Titanium Alloy BB.

    Those Engines weigh several tons, & are approximately 9ft. in diameter.

    Those Engines weren't found at the Pentagon, & in fact, the initial photos/Videos do not show where they should've penetrated the Pentagon, for that area was still intact.

    "Splashed"/ "Pooled" Jet Fuel also quickly burns up, & it does not produce the heat required to Melt Titanium Alloy.

    Another Glaring Problem here, ..... What happened to the Pentagon's Air Defenses? Why didn't the Pentagon's Defense System shoot that plane down?
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.


    "You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)


    Mat_15:24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

  18. #130
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Hamersville, Ohio
    Posts
    7,281
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian8383 View Post
    This won't faze him. He will respond with alternating bold and blue paragraphs.
    Do You want a change of color Brian?

    And as far as Popular Mechanics,...... Did You use it to Learn about HVAC, since it's allegedly such an Outstanding Source of Mechanical Data? I'll bet You keep one in your work vehicle for reference eh?
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.


    "You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)


    Mat_15:24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •