Post Likes

looking for information working overseas

I'm currently living in Florida. I've always wanted to move to Japan. I just was wondering if anyone had any advice, or pointers, on how to apply for a job In Japan. Or has anyone worked over there?

Post Likes
    Probably no problem finding a sushi job.

Post Likes
    Whatever it takes. Do you know which sushi companies are hiring?

Post Likes
    I know a guy that worked in Japan for a bunch of years as a rep for a large HVAC manufacturer, he complained about the cost of everything plus Japanese women don't like to share their sushi with foreigners , apparently the dry sushi spell only lasted so long, he met his wife there, changed employers and they both moved to the states 2 or 3 years ago.
    There is not better place for the working men than the union! 100% UA the only HVAC union!

Post Likes
    Just seems like alot of them Japs wants a highly university experience individual.

Post Likes
    If I stay in the states. Id like to relocate to the West

Post Likes
    Hello, and Welcome to H-Talk. Been there done that with Japan, but let me axe you dis, can you get your hands on a copy of "Boys Life Magazine"? I was told i was all wet by the best of the best on H-T, so cannot give any credible info out anymore, as it causes me to throw things with my Vietnam PTSD and such. "Sayonara" PS: Japan is a Beautiful Country, but don't drink the Radioactive water. Have a Good Evening.