Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by retired btc View Post
    That's why I served 20 yrs protecting this country unlike a one and done part timer such as yourself lol, Get off your band wagon and get a life other then attacking the real Veterans here, Just because some tunnel rat like yourself never got over the fact we gave up the war in Vietnam doesn't make every person who post something you don't agree with a commie its gets pretty old when you whine continually about how you served the greater cause and lost.
    Thank You for Your Service BTC.

And Yeah, .... Being called a "Commie", just because One refuses to accept the "Party Narrative/Propaganda", does "get old".

But I will add to that, ..... Our Government has fought many Un-declared, & Un-justified Wars, since WW2, & "Th' Suits in Washington" have restricted Our Military in how to fight them, which, in My Belief, was purposely done to weaken Our Military, & enrich what Eisenhower called "The Military Industrial Complex".

With Your being "Retired Navy", .... How often has a Carrier task force set out to Sea, without it's Carrier? I'm asking because the USS Harry S. Truman, has issues with it's Electrical System, & apparently no other Carrier is available to fill in for this Deployment:

https://news.usni.org/2019/09/12/esc...rtage-persists

I Blame that, & many other issues that are causing Our Military to come up short, on both the Democrats & Republicans.
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.

"You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)

Mat_15:24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Post Likes
    Hardware stores have english and Spanish on everything

Are we about to swap everything over to arabic ?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapperhead View Post
    Hardware stores have english and Spanish on everything

Are we about to swap everything over to arabic ?
    Yes and now when you call its going to be 1 for Arabic, 2 for Spanish, 3 for English
    Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat. (President Theodore Roosevelt)

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidDeBord View Post

And Yeah, .... Being called a "Commie", just because One refuses to accept the "Party Narrative/Propaganda", does "get old".

But I will add to that, ..... Our Government has fought many Un-declared, & Un-justified Wars, since WW2, & "Th' Suits in Washington" have restricted Our Military in how to fight them, which, in My Belief, was purposely done to weaken Our Military, & enrich what Eisenhower called "The Military Industrial Complex".

With Your being "Retired Navy", .... How often has a Carrier task force set out to Sea, without it's Carrier? I'm asking because the USS Harry S. Truman, has issues with it's Electrical System, & apparently no other Carrier is available to fill in for this Deployment:

I Blame that, & many other issues that are causing Our Military to come up short, on both the Democrats & Republicans.
    Its not entirely unheard of, my first Carrier we were extended twice on a deployment 6 months turned into 9 because of no relief Carrier available, most of the small boys returned to the states while we waited, my last Carrier it happened once as well but only 30 days that time, Reading the article it may have very well been an act of sabotage from an disgruntled sailor, The Truman has been underway quite a bit as of late and its not like it hasn't been done before to prevent a ship from getting underway.
    Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat. (President Theodore Roosevelt)

Post Likes
    That's why I served 20 yrs protecting this country unlike a one and done part timer such as yourself lol, Get off your band wagon and get a life other then attacking the real Veterans here, Just because some tunnel rat like yourself never got over the fact we gave up the war in Vietnam doesn't make every person who post something you don't agree with a commie its gets pretty old when you whine continually about how you served the greater cause and lost.
    Well btc you apparently served "20" years for the pay, bennies and retirement something like some of those career public service AH in the the Deep State who are in it for themselves and not for America.

I volunteered to fight for my country as my duty for low pay and even extended my tour in Nam until I was wounded and that finished my enlistment in the military.

I give all veterans respect and a lot of slack but you pushed me over the edge with your attacks on fellow patriotic Americans who love America and want to keep it the America we all love and grew up in.

My service was for my country and I risked my life for and not for myself.

You should be ashamed of yourself. I'll let it go now out of consideration of you being a veteran. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidDeBord View Post

More garbage and lies from you I see DDB. Never called btc a commie. You can go straight to hell.

I have respected K's request for us to stop feuding and have avoided any attacks on you but you have just slandered me with another lie.

An apology would be appreciated. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Well btc you apparently served "20" years for the pay, bennies and retirement something like some of those career public service AH in the the Deep State who are in it for themselves and not for America.

I volunteered to fight for my country as my duty for low pay and even extended my tour in Nam until I was wounded and that finished my enlistment in the military.

I give all veterans respect and a lot of slack but you pushed me over the edge with your attacks on fellow patriotic Americans who love America and want to keep it the America we all love and grew up in.

My service was for my country and I risked my life for and not for myself.

You should be ashamed of yourself. I'll let it go now out of consideration of you being a veteran. Thank you, thank you very much
    Glen I suggest you head down to the nearest VA for some help with your meds. while your there have them treat you for that raging case of PTSD your suffering from, plus they will increase your disability so you can get more free money , the war has been over for decades get over it and get a life. No one is pushing you over the edge your doing a good job of that by yourself.

You don't know diddly squat about me nor am I inclined to enlighten you concerning my career choices.

Since when is commenting on some idiot posting concerning Arabic being forced on kids that is purposely designed to get enigmas such as yourself riled up being an attack of Patriotic Americans.

In ending all I can say is you bring Dishonor and Disgrace to those of us true Patriotic Career Veterans that sacrificed our lively hood and youth in Support of this Great Nation and frankly I am truly ashamed for you.
    Last edited by retired btc; 09-14-2019 at 10:46 AM.

Post Likes
    TAKE YER MEDS, GLENN
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    WTF are you talking about ? The article was concerning MN schools requiring Arabic to be taught in school not the influx of Muslims in the Country. The OP posted an article that was entirely false without bothering to find out if in fact it had any merit, my point is simply don't post BS just to get the masses riled up. It happens all the time here.

Point taken. You're comment didn't specify the OP article. Since you were responding to my post, I assumed you were referring to the link I posted.

As to the relevance, my comments generally address the big picture. In this case, the impact of Multiculturalism on the nation as a whole. And, whether the OP article is satire or not, it's believable because it's based in the reality of what's taking place in our country.

Would it take you by surprise if MN schools were requiring Arabic to be taught?

Post Likes
    Not if you hang up on them every time.

Yes and now when you call its going to be 1 for Arabic, 2 for Spanish, 3 for English
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

Post Likes
    Guys, The ARPC is getting very tired of this crap!

I see several statements here that are problematic:

-Constantly calling people "Commies" just because they have different opinions

-Suggesting a member is not an American when he clearly is

-Telling a member to go back to hiding from Commies, which suggests an obsession

-Telling members to get back on their meds, which suggests mental illness.

Shall I go on?

There might be some rule violations here, but I also see some poking of the bear.

Enough! We're watching and we have fingers poised over the button.

There's a topic here for discussion, and a very important one, IMO. As usual, it has been derailed by mostly teh same individuals. Please get back on topic.

12. Likes Lahrs liked this post.
    Post Likes
    The OP's linked article is, indeed satire

About Us

Tatersgonnatate.com is a subsidiary of the “America’s Last Line of Defense” network of parody, satire, and tomfoolery, or as Snopes called it before they lost their war on satire: Junk News
    Because of this, and the fact that the usual players derailed the thread, I'm shutting it down.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12