Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 13 of 25
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Northern NV
    Posts
    2,007
    Post Likes

    Arabic mandatory in MN Schools


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Chicagoland Area
    Posts
    8,374
    Post Likes
    The site is satire....that being said, I find this disturbing. https://www.southwestjournal.com/new...abic-pathways/
    “Minneapolis Public Schools believes in providing an urban education that prepares students to be global citizens,” said Superintendent Ed Graff in a news release.
    Officially, Down for the count

    YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

    I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    322
    Post Likes
    Ayub , a Muslim I worked with back in the 80s was absolutely right. The long-term goal is to take over the United States at the United States people's expense by population with tax payer programs.
    Yep, it's working.

    Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Avondale AZ
    Posts
    913
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Madera View Post
    Esp when its false lol being originally from Mn and Teacher friends there tell me its just BS and false propaganda being posted to get a rise out of people such as yourself
    Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat. (President Theodore Roosevelt)

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Deep Southeast
    Posts
    8,662
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by retired btc View Post
    Esp when its false lol being originally from Mn and Teacher friends there tell me its just BS and false propaganda being posted to get a rise out of people such as yourself
    Maybe. Perhaps even probable in this case. But there is a reason it 'gets a rise'. The Muslim population in the US is growing with no end in site. Add to that Muslims in Congress, taking oath on the Quran, etc, and there is legitimate cause for concern.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Avondale AZ
    Posts
    913
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    Maybe. Perhaps even probable in this case. But there is a reason it 'gets a rise'. The Muslim population in the US is growing with no end in site. Add to that Muslims in Congress, taking oath on the Quran, etc, and there is legitimate cause for concern.
    Hmmm doesn't concern me in the least, I am sure Trump has got a handle on it, it concerns me more that this article like so many posted and spread here and on the internet are taken for gospel by people not bothering to check out the authenticity prior to posting.
    Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat. (President Theodore Roosevelt)

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    20,220
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by retired btc View Post
    Hmmm doesn't concern me in the least, I am sure Trump has got a handle on it, it concerns me more that this article like so many posted and spread here and on the internet are taken for gospel by people not bothering to check out the authenticity prior to posting.
    Well btc perhaps you would prefer to live in a Muslim country and live under Satanic Sharia Law since you seem to defend Islam being pushed on us. I say to hell with that.

    I didn't volunteer to go fight the Vietcong in Nam to come back here to live under communisum or Shria Law.

    Yeah. Geez. Get real. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Deep Southeast
    Posts
    8,662
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by retired btc View Post
    Hmmm doesn't concern me in the least, I am sure Trump has got a handle on it, it concerns me more that this article like so many posted and spread here and on the internet are taken for gospel by people not bothering to check out the authenticity prior to posting.
    Really? By most accounts, PEW research is an objective entity. What in the article do you find to be misstated? Do you have statistics that contradict?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Avondale AZ
    Posts
    913
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Well btc perhaps you would prefer to live in a Muslim country and live under Satanic Sharia Law since you seem to defend Islam being pushed on us. I say to hell with that.

    I didn't volunteer to go fight the Vietcong in Nam to come back here to live under communisum or Shria Law.

    Yeah. Geez. Get real. Thank you, thank you very much
    Excuse me, Go back to hiding from the commies Glen, its about people not following up on the articles and just posting BS not supporting Muslims
    Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat. (President Theodore Roosevelt)

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Avondale AZ
    Posts
    913
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    Really? By most accounts, PEW research is an objective entity. What in the article do you find to be misstated? Do you have statistics that contradict?
    WTF are you talking about ? The article was concerning MN schools requiring Arabic to be taught in school not the influx of Muslims in the Country. The OP posted an article that was entirely false without bothering to find out if in fact it had any merit, my point is simply don't post BS just to get the masses riled up. It happens all the time here.
    Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat. (President Theodore Roosevelt)

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    20,220
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by retired btc View Post
    Excuse me, Go back to hiding from the commies Glen, its about people not following up on the articles and just posting BS not supporting Muslims
    You're no American that's for sure btc. I volunteered to fight the commies what have you ever done except knock Americans who love America and the America we grew up in.

    Do you say your prayers 5 times a day?

    You must be one of the those American hating Democrats who love everything and everybody except America.

    We were winning the war in Vietnam until the the commie loving Democrats in Congress whom you appear to support kept Nixon from bombing N Vietnam and cut off all funding for the war.

    You need your mouth washed out with soap. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Avondale AZ
    Posts
    913
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    You're no American that's for sure btc. I volunteered to fight the commies what have you ever done except knock Americans who love America and the America we grew up in.

    Do you say your prayers 5 times a day?

    You must be one of the those American hating Democrats who love everything and everybody except America.

    We were winning the war in Vietnam until the the commie loving Democrats in Congress whom you appear to support kept Nixon from bombing N Vietnam and cut off all funding for the war.

    You need your mouth washed out with soap. Thank you, thank you very much
    That's why I served 20 yrs protecting this country unlike a one and done part timer such as yourself lol, Get off your band wagon and get a life other then attacking the real Veterans here, Just because some tunnel rat like yourself never got over the fact we gave up the war in Vietnam doesn't make every person who post something you don't agree with a commie its gets pretty old when you whine continually about how you served the greater cause and lost.
    Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat. (President Theodore Roosevelt)

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Hamersville, Ohio
    Posts
    7,281
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Madera View Post
    ---------------------------------

    "Minnesota’s Department of Education representative, Jagdeep Sandhu explains :

    “The state has changed. Our population is now more ethnically diverse. This is seen in our schools and in our businesses. In order to have a future in the state, one must be able to adapt. This adaptation will involve an ability to master a new landscape. And that landscape involves mastery of the majority tongue, which is now that of the Middle East.

    If they don’t know Arabic, they will fail and we do not want our children to fail in life. This change is for their own good and for ours as a whole. We want our state to continue to prosper and in order to do so, we must speak the language of our people.”

    In My Belief, Islam, is spreading through Our Nation, in the same fashion as Black Mold.

    By the time that One gets concerned/alarmed about it, .... It has by that time, become deeply embedded, & it is extremely hard to remove.

    Islam, is yearning for a "One World Caliphate", or Empire, & in a very Masterful way, it will first move in peacefully, if it is aware that the host nation has great power. But that initial movement is nothing more than the emplacement of a "Fifth Column", that once the "Call for Jihad" comes, then these "Peaceful Islamists", will show their True Beliefs, & make Holy War upon their Neighbors, Friends, & the Host Nation, that took them in.

    A Major Problem, that All should be Aware of, ...... Our Government, both Republicans & Democrats, have long Allied their selves with either the Shia Sect, or the Sunni Sect of Islam. Two recent, & Outstanding examples of this are:

    The Love Fest that Th' Bamer & the Democrats had for Iran, or the Shia Sect.

    Trump's & the Republicans BFF relationship with Saudi Arabia, or the Sunni Sect.

    Our Government, is guilty of allowing Islam to gain a Great "Beach-head" in America, by promoting/supporting it, in every aspect of Our Lives.

    And soon, .... Islam will be a contributing factor, in the Fall of America.
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.


    "You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)


    Mat_15:24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •