+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Any reclining sofa experts?

Post Likes

Any reclining sofa experts?

Hey! There's my dad's birthday soon and I'm thinking of buying a new reclining sofa for him. He spends lots of time watching sh*t on TV that's why I decided to make him a cozy place so he could sit back and relax. So a new reclining sofa is a perfect gift for him I suppose. Have you got the same recliner? What brands are popular nowadays?

Post Likes
    Seen one that had an ice chest built in to the arm
    Honeywell you can buy better but you cant pay more

I told my wife when i die to sell my fishing stuff for what its worth not what i told her i paid for it

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by crazzycajun View Post
    Seen one that had an ice chest built in to the arm
    That would be perfect! Cheers!
    I'd be 100% sure it'd be useful for him.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Den283 View Post
    Hey! There's my dad's birthday soon and I'm thinking of buying a new reclining sofa for him. He spends lots of time watching sh*t on TV that's why I decided to make him a cozy place so he could sit back and relax. So a new reclining sofa is a perfect gift for him I suppose. Have you got the same recliner? What brands are popular nowadays?
    Lazy Boy with cup holder, heat , & massage.

Post Likes
    Just FYI I'll add some extra info. After searching of dozens of forums and websites, I finally found a sofa that my dad would love. It's Ashley Furniture sofa, you can check out it here https://www.smarthomedesk.com/best-reclining-sofas/
    It's very easy to assemble. It's made with microfiber polyester so it should be longlasting. It's huge enough so it's ok even to nap on it. And the design is perfect! My dad is so happy, as I am! On his days off they are inseparable.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in