Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 27 to 37 of 37
  1. #27
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Central NJ Area
    Posts
    1,094
    Post Likes
    What about the Bullseye Precision Gauge with Agilent 531 Sensor? I haven't had any first had use with this micron guage but those who have it love it.
    Link to their products.

    https://www.digivac.com/product-category/bullseye/

  2. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Chicago area
    Posts
    8,364
    Post Likes
    At that price point, they better come with a gold bar.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    State College, PA
    Posts
    2,738
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    I have that exact same set up. So I must be doing something right.
    Can someone please explain to me -
    Why is there never enough time to do it right the first time, but plenty of time to do it twice?


    Please view site rules: http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=1241

    Apply for Pro Membership: http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=116113

    Find your local HVAC-Talk Contractor: http://hvac-talk.com/aop

  4. #30
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Central NJ Area
    Posts
    1,094
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by heatingman View Post
    At that price point, they better come with a gold bar.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This was the only micron gauge that had a visual decay graph/test before bluvac arrived on the scene that I was aware of.

    I do like my Appion AV760 micron guage along with my BluVac pro. The app for the bluvac is much better than Appion’s app.

    I’ve been wanting to convert my vacuum pump intake to KF-16 flange connection so I don’t have to use 3/8” & 1/2” trublu kf-16 fittings. I know they have kf-16 flange style connections on large commercial vacuum pumps.

  5. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty
    Posts
    15,966
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Nytefog View Post
    This was the only micron gauge that had a visual decay graph/test before bluvac arrived on the scene that I was aware of.

    I do like my Appion AV760 micron guage along with my BluVac pro. The app for the bluvac is much better than Appion’s app.

    I’ve been wanting to convert my vacuum pump intake to KF-16 flange connection so I don’t have to use 3/8” & 1/2” trublu kf-16 fittings. I know they have kf-16 flange style connections on large commercial vacuum pumps.
    Fieldpiece had a arrow 😁

    I cut and drilled out one of the ˝ fittings and soldered it on the Jb pump. Fits nice. Was gonna do the same on the end of a couple of CVRT's eventually. Might need to go with #25 fittings though.

  6. #32
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Central NJ Area
    Posts
    1,094
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by itsiceman View Post
    Fieldpiece had a arrow 😁

    I cut and drilled out one of the ˝ fittings and soldered it on the Jb pump. Fits nice. Was gonna do the same on the end of a couple of CVRT's eventually. Might need to go with #25 fittings though.
    I like to see some pictures of your setup.

    I’ve got a jb platinum vacuum pump. Do you happen to know what the size is of the larger brass bushing that the 3/8” intake cross threads into? I was going to buy a NPT to KF-16 fitting but need the size of that large brass bushing. I figure I just use the KF-16 stainless steel Tee to connect the pair hoses to. I was Originally going remove the intake cross and replace with a 3/8” npt to KF-16 flange adapter I found online, but thought if I could replace the entire bushing and intake cross it would allow for a bit better flow. my jb pump has (2) 3/8” and (1) 1/4” intake cross that I removed from a older jb pump because I didn’t have a 1/2” hose at the time and didn’t want to use a reducer.


    Have you noticed any improvement in your pumps performance with the kf-16 intake compared to the 1/2” or 3/8” intake you had previously?

  7. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty
    Posts
    15,966
    Post Likes
    The bushing is part of the integral ball valve.

  8. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty
    Posts
    15,966
    Post Likes

  9. #35
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    up in the hizzy
    Posts
    3,338
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Nytefog View Post
    What about the Bullseye Precision Gauge with Agilent 531 Sensor? I haven't had any first had use with this micron guage but those who have it love it.
    Link to their products.

    https://www.digivac.com/product-category/bullseye/
    I own the bullseye and love it ! definitely worth the price
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    There is not better place for the working men than the union! 100% UA the only HVAC union!

  10. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Chicago area
    Posts
    8,364
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by valdelocc View Post
    I own the bullseye and love it ! definitely worth the price
    What pump is that? A welsh?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #37
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    up in the hizzy
    Posts
    3,338
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by heatingman View Post
    What pump is that? A welsh?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You know it, Welch W Series 7 .
    There is not better place for the working men than the union! 100% UA the only HVAC union!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •