Page 57 of 63 FirstFirst ... 7475051525354555657585960616263 LastLast
Results 729 to 741 of 808
  1. #729
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    13,460
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    I just warned you, the rest is up to you, its not my job to parent you.

    Roy
    Well show what to we need to be scared of ... Show us what the govt did... Geez

    Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk
    ...

  2. #730
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    napping on the couch
    Posts
    12,429
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    I just warned you, the rest is up to you, its not my job to parent you.

    Roy
    Roy. Just one question......how do you explain the hundreds of eyewitnesses that saw a large passenger jet either flying at 100 feet above the ground heading strait towards the Pentagon or the dozen that actually saw it hit the Pentagon. And many said it was low and close enogh to easily see that it was an American Airlines jet. Some who were knowledgeable about different jets said it was a 757. Many of them highly respected public figures still in public today. Many in the military. Many of them in the press and still in the press working today. Some people were immigrants who can't even speak English. A handful who were in the press hated Bush and Cheney(obviously) and went on from that incident to rip the administration in the press. But for some reason they didn't want to say it was a missile and not an AA 757?

    Please explain how you square that in your head.

    BTW, I can pull up several interviews and biographies of these people. Generals, left wing journalists, life long military employees who lost friends. There were a few people who JUST LEFT THE PENTAGON minutes before the jet hit it. So let me get this straight. In your head all these people were in on it. But many people who were in the building minutes before risked their lives because they knew a missile was on it's way?

    Again also, these aren't shadowy people who did an interview and dissapeared. Many are still very much in public today and more than happy to tell you what happened.

    All of them..... hundreds...... said a large passenger jet hit the Pentagon. Many said it was definately a large AA jet.

    Guess how many of these eye witnesses said it happened like the kooks say.......... 0. How can that be? No one heard it saw the missile. Somehow the MIB got 1000 people to tell the exact same story?

    Please don't pull up an interview or two from 10 years after 9/11 from some guy who said the plane wasn't low enough or was heading 10 degrees in the wrong direction and looped around the Pentagon as the missile was inbound.

    And by the way Roy, a missile attack is much different that a jet plane crashing through a building. It explodes violently. It doesn't make a neat little hole in the side of a building. The building explodes away from it. And the shock wave would have been described by someone. A shock wave sounds and feels much different than a jet punching though a building and exploding.

    Oh yeah, how about the hundreds of people who cleaned up the mess. I'm sure they were in on it also.

    I'll wait patiently for your response.
    Last edited by Brian8383; 09-11-2019 at 04:10 AM.

  3. #731
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Florida Panhandle
    Posts
    6,603
    Post Likes
    9/11 After 18 Years

    Paul Craig Roberts

    I would appreciate hearing from readers whether they have come across a report in the print, TV, or NPR media of the highly professional four-year investigation of WTC Building 7’s demise. The international team of civil engineers concluded that the official story of Building 7’s destruction is entirely false. I reported their findings here: https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/201...lies-in-ruins/

    I suspect that the expert report is already in the Memory Hole. Popular Mechanics, Wikipedia and CNN cannot label a distinguished team of experts “conspiracy theorists.” Therefore the presstitutes and assorted cover-up artists for the 9/11 false flag attack on the United States will simply act as if no such report exists. The vast majority of people in the world will never hear about the report. I doubt that the real perpetrators of 9/11 will even bother to hire their own team to “refute” the report as that would bring the report into the news, the last place the perpetrators want it to be.

    The 9/11 Commission report was not an investigation and ignored all forensic evidence. The NIST simulation of Building 7’s collapse was rigged to get the desired result. The only real investigations have been done by private scientists, engineers, and architects. They have found clear evidence of the use of nano-thermite in the destruction of the twin towers. More than 100 First Responders have testified that they experienced a large number of explosions inside the towers, including a massive explosion in the sub-basement prior to the time the airliners are said to have hit the tower. Numerous military and civilian pilots have said that the flight maneuvers involved in the WTC and Pentagon attacks are beyond their skills and most certainly beyond the skills of the alleged hijackers. Wreckage of the airliners is surprisingly missing from impact sites. And so on and so on. That Building 7 was a controlled demolition is no longer disputable.

    On the basis of the known evidence, knowledgeable and informed people have concluded that 9/11 was an inside job organized by Vice President Dick Cheney, his stable of neoconservatives, and Israel for the purpose of reconstructing the Middle East in Israel’s interest and enriching the US military/security complex in the process.

    Most people are unaware of Robert Mueller’s role as FBI Director in protecting the official 9/11 story from the evidence. Paul Sperry reports in the New York Post the many actions Mueller took as FBI director to hide the facts from Congress and the public. https://nypost.com/2019/09/07/robert...n=site+buttons

    Patrick Pasin, a French author, provides additional evidence of Mueller’s misuse of his office to protect an official lie. An English language translation of Pasin’s book, The FBI Accomplice of 9/11, has been published by Talma Studios in Dublin, Ireland. https://www.amazon.com/FBI-Accomplic...s=books&sr=1-1

    Pasin’s book consists of his organization of the known evidence, which has been suppressed in order to perpetrate a false story of 9/11, into a compelling account of how a false flag attack was protected from exposure. He details the plan “through which the FBI tried to prove the government conspiracy narrative—no matter the cost.” Keep in mind that Mueller is the one that the Deep State set on President Trump. Dirty business is Mueller’s business.

    Pasin collects the evidence and weaves it into a compelling story. It is all there. The insider trading in advance of the airliner hijackings, the impossibility of cell phone calls from airliners in 2001, the anthrax letters sent to senators Tom Daschle and Patrick Leahy which paved the way for the PATRIOT Act, the effort to blame American military scientists for the letters once it emerged that the anthrax was unique to a US military lab, the total implausibility of finding an undamaged passport in the rubble of the twin towers where fires allegedly were so hot that they melted steel.

    It is extraordinary that anyone could have believed a word of this. Try to imagine such intense heat as to melt steel but not enough to burn a passport!

    Pasin’s book is easy to read. He just lays it out, revealing falsification after falsification, lie after lie. The obviously false story is fed to the world, and the experts who expose it as false are called “conspiracy theorists” by people too stupid and uninformed to carry their books.

    This is America in the 21st century, and apparently the rest of the world’s population is not any brighter.

    In 3 days it will be the 18th anniversary of 9/11. What have we learned in these 18 years? We have learned that thousands of experts with hard evidence cannot prevail over a transparent official lie.
    A man is no less a slave because he is allowed to choose a new master once in a term of years.
    Lysander Spooner

  4. #732
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    19,792
    Post Likes
    Very strange conspiracy theory Roy. Two hijacked jumbo jets hit the Twin Towers causing them to collapse and then our government somehow orchestrated this and timed Bldg. 7 to fall down also now due to explosives and not from damage sustained by the falling TT buildings and then a missal hit the Pentagon and not another plane.

    Hundreds of folks involved including our military destroying American buildings including the Pentagon and no one spilled the beans and it went off perfectly.

    We have gung ho generals and regular soldiers who volunteered to serve their country in on the deal. How crazy and insane can this be.

    Yeah this was not a simple plan by Al Qaeda to hijack some jumbo jets and to hit their targets. They were trained in flight schools in GA and FL and this is all well documented.

    Didn't care to learn how to take off or land just fly the planes and that's all.

    JFK assassination was nothing compared to this and 911 was done by radical Muslims who want to destroy America and Western Civilization and rule the world under radical Islam simple as that and nothing more.

    You all who think different need to get a life and stop believing the crazy idiots who are trying to say it was our governments fault and not radical Muslims. Geez. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

  5. #733
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bay Area California
    Posts
    23,589
    Post Likes
    Why would you even have the thought of parenting me?


    Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    I just warned you, the rest is up to you, its not my job to parent you.

    Roy
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

    I use 56% silver on everything except steel.

    Did you really need the " If you were a real tech " ??

  6. #734
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bay Area California
    Posts
    23,589
    Post Likes
    I don't think it's been said yet. Here, I'll say it, this is what happened . . .

    Some muzzies hijacked some planes and flew them into buildings.

    That's what happened.
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

    I use 56% silver on everything except steel.

    Did you really need the " If you were a real tech " ??

  7. Likes Brian8383, Achso017 liked this post
  8. #735
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    13,460
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    I don't think it's been said yet. Here, I'll say it, this is what happened . . .

    Some muzzies hijacked some planes and flew them into buildings.

    That's what happened.
    Let me get this for Roy.
    (Insert long video here)



    Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk
    ...

  9. Likes Brian8383 liked this post
  10. #736
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    23,080
    Post Likes
    I am on the fence about this. I believe that the 911 commission report was a pile of crap, but I don't want to believe that this could be perpetrated by our government.
    I do not like the fact that the investigation was stonewalled by idiot Bush until the entire site was cleaned up...sanitized.

    Remember folks...everybody thought The Deep State was a conspiracy theory until Wikileaks exposed it. The Left called everyone conspiracy nuts for thinking Hillary rigged the 2016 election. Now we know that she did, and that she was a conspirator.

    There were many other conspiracies proven true as well over the years.

    The Mafia
    Watergate
    MK Ultra
    Gulf of Tonkin
    Operation Mockingbird
    Heart Attack Gun
    Operation Ajax
    Bay of Pigs invasion
    Operation Northwoods
    Air America and Operation Scatback
    Iran-Contra

    I could go on and on...all we know to be true now.

    Yes, 911 would be one heck of job to carry out. It would not be impossible though.
    “Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy, its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery.”

  11. #737
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    13,460
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    I am on the fence about this. I believe that the 911 commission report was a pile of crap, but I don't want to believe that this could be perpetrated by our government.
    I do not like the fact that the investigation was stonewalled by idiot Bush until the entire site was cleaned up...sanitized.

    Remember folks...everybody thought The Deep State was a conspiracy theory until Wikileaks exposed it. The Left called everyone conspiracy nuts for thinking Hillary rigged the 2016 election. Now we know that she did, and that she was a conspirator.

    There were many other conspiracies proven true as well over the years.

    The Mafia
    Watergate
    MK Ultra
    Gulf of Tonkin
    Operation Mockingbird
    Heart Attack Gun
    Operation Ajax
    Bay of Pigs invasion
    Operation Northwoods
    Air America and Operation Scatback
    Iran-Contra

    I could go on and on...all we know to be true now.

    Yes, 911 would be one heck of job to carry out. It would not be impossible though.
    Await the backlash



    Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk
    ...

  12. #738
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    23,080
    Post Likes
    Im waiting and ready.
    “Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy, its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery.”

  13. #739
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    19,792
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    I am on the fence about this. I believe that the 911 commission report was a pile of crap, but I don't want to believe that this could be perpetrated by our government.
    I do not like the fact that the investigation was stonewalled by idiot Bush until the entire site was cleaned up...sanitized.

    Remember folks...everybody thought The Deep State was a conspiracy theory until Wikileaks exposed it. The Left called everyone conspiracy nuts for thinking Hillary rigged the 2016 election. Now we know that she did, and that she was a conspirator.

    There were many other conspiracies proven true as well over the years.

    The Mafia
    Watergate
    MK Ultra
    Gulf of Tonkin
    Operation Mockingbird
    Heart Attack Gun
    Operation Ajax
    Bay of Pigs invasion
    Operation Northwoods
    Air America and Operation Scatback
    Iran-Contra

    I could go on and on...all we know to be true now.

    Yes, 911 would be one heck of job to carry out. It would not be impossible though.
    Hey cool, I know you don't smoke pot or take mind altering drugs like LSD so what gives here. Has a space ship landed at night in your back yard and abducted you or have you attended one to many Sci Fy conventions or what? Geez.

    We understand Roy as he went through not only the hell of war in Germany but the terrible aftermath that followed for all German citizens regardless of there involvement in it and has never trusted anyone since.

    DDB is just out there and what else can you say. GA is a good man but is just pissed at all the BS since Regan left and the communist Democrats and perverts attacking Trump. But you have no excuse here.

    Have a good cold beer and chill out. Swing on down here and I can take you around and introduce you to some good right thinking boys. Yeah good buddy. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

  14. #740
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    23,080
    Post Likes
    Im all good Glenn. I question everything no matter what the source may be. I except nothing at face value when it comes to what people say. That being said, I don't like how the investigation was delayed about a year after everything was cleaned up and shipped to China for scrap.
    Like I said, Im on the fence about this because I don't like how the investigation was handled, and i don't want to believe that our country would do such a thing.

    But history shows us that our country has on many occasions acted alone or participated in skulduggery. Hard to accept our governments investigation without question when they come to the table with unclean hands.

    I would be more inclined to trust an independent investigation by a team of vetted professionals, than a government investigation.

    From one of several books that I have read...The 911 Commission Report Omissions and Distortions. I can't help but be suspicious. Perhaps you guys can look these over and shed some light on it for me.


    1. The omission of evidence that at least six of the alleged hijackers—including Waleed al-Shehri, said by the Commission probably to have stabbed a flight attendant on Flight 11 before it crashed into the North Tower of the WTC—are still alive (19-20).

    2. The omission of evidence about Mohamed Atta—such as his reported fondness for alcohol, pork, and lap dances—that is in tension with the Commission’s claim that he had become fanatically religious (20-21).

    3. The obfuscation of the evidence that Hani Hanjour was too poor a pilot to have flown an airliner into the Pentagon (21-22).

    4. The omission of the fact that the publicly released flight manifests contain no Arab names (23).

    5. The omission of the fact that fire has never, before or after 9/11, caused steel-frame buildings to collapse (25).

    6. The omission of the fact that the fires in the Twin Towers were not very big, very hot, or very long-lasting compared with fires in several steel-frame buildings that did not collapse (25-26).

    7. The omission of the fact that, given the hypothesis that the collapses were caused by fire, the South Tower, which was struck later than the North Tower and also had smaller fires, should not have collapsed first (26).

    8. The omission of the fact that WTC 7 (which was not hit by an airplane and which had only small, localized fires) also collapsed—an occurrence that FEMA admitted it could not explain (26).

    9. The omission of the fact that the collapse of the Twin Towers (like that of Building 7) exemplified at least 10 features suggestive of controlled demolition (26-27).

    10. The claim that the core of each of the Twin Towers was “a hollow steel shaft”—a claim that denied the existence of the 47 massive steel columns that in reality constituted the core of each tower and that, given the “pancake theory” of the collapses, should have still been sticking up many hundreds of feet in the air (27-28).

    11. The omission of Larry Silverstein’s statement that he and the fire department commander decided to “pull” Building 7 (28).

    12. The omission of the fact that the steel from the WTC buildings was quickly removed from the crime scene and shipped overseas before it could be analyzed for evidence of explosives (30).

    13. The omission of the fact that because Building 7 had been evacuated before it collapsed, the official reason for the rapid removal of the steel—that some people might still be alive in the rubble under the steel—made no sense in this case (30).

    14. The omission of Mayor Giuliani’s statement that he had received word that the World Trade Center was going to collapse (30-31).

    15. The omission of the fact that President Bush’s brother Marvin and his cousin Wirt Walker III were both principals in the company in charge of security for the WTC (31-32).

    16. The omission of the fact that the west wing of the Pentagon would have been the least likely spot to be targeted by al-Qaeda terrorists, for several reasons (33-34).

    17. The omission of any discussion of whether the damage done to the Pentagon was consistent with the impact of a Boeing 757 going several hundred miles per hour (34).

    18. The omission of the fact that there are photos showing that the west wing’s façade did not collapse until 30 minutes after the strike and also that the entrance hole appears too small for a Boeing 757 to have entered (34).

    19. The omission of all testimony that has been used to cast doubt on whether remains of a Boeing 757 were visible either inside or outside the Pentagon (34-36).

    20. The omission of any discussion of whether the Pentagon has a anti-missile defense system that would have brought down a commercial airliner—even though the Commission suggested that the al-Qaeda terrorists did not attack a nuclear power plant because they assumed that it would be thus defended (36).

    21. The omission of the fact that pictures from various security cameras—including the camera at the gas station across from the Pentagon, the film from which was reportedly confiscated by the FBI immediately after the strike—could presumably answer the question of what really hit the Pentagon (37-38).

    22. The omission of Secretary of Defense Rumsfeld’s reference to “the missile [used] to damage [the Pentagon]” (39).

    23. The apparent endorsement of a wholly unsatisfactory answer to the question of why the Secret Service agents allowed President Bush to remain at the Sarasota school at a time when, given the official story, they should have assumed that a hijacked airliner might be about to crash into the school (41-44).

    24. The failure to explore why the Secret Service did not summon fighter jets to provide air cover for Air Force One (43-46).

    25. The claims that when the presidential party arrived at the school, no one in the party knew that several planes had been hijacked (47-48).

    26. The omission of the report that Attorney General Ashcroft was warned to stop using commercial airlines prior to 9/11 (50).

    27. The omission of David Schippers’ claim that he had, on the basis of information provided by FBI agents about upcoming attacks in lower Manhattan, tried unsuccessfully to convey this information to Attorney General Ashcroft during the six weeks prior to 9/11 (51).

    28. The omission of any mention of the FBI agents who reportedly claimed to have known the targets and dates of the attacks well in advance (51-52).

    29. The claim, by means of a circular, question-begging rebuttal, that the unusual purchases of put options prior to 9/11 did not imply advance knowledge of the attacks on the part of the buyers (52-57).

    30. The omission of reports that both Mayor Willie Brown and some Pentagon officials received warnings about flying on 9/11 (57).

    31. The omission of the report that Osama bin Laden, who already was America’s “most wanted” criminal, was treated in July 2001 by an American doctor in the American Hospital in Dubai and visited by the local CIA agent (59).

    32. The omission of news stories suggesting that after 9/11 the US military in Afghanistan deliberately allowed Osama bin Laden to escape (60).

    33. The omission of reports, including the report of a visit to Osama bin Laden at the hospital in Dubai by the head of Saudi intelligence, that were in tension with the official portrayal of Osama as disowned by his family and his country (60-61).

    34. The omission of Gerald Posner’s account of Abu Zubaydah’s testimony, according to which three members of the Saudi royal family—all of whom later died mysteriously within an eight-day period—were funding al-Qaeda and had advance knowledge of the 9/11 attacks (61-65).

    35. The Commission’s denial that it found any evidence of Saudi funding of al-Qaeda (65-68).

    36. The Commission’s denial in particular that it found any evidence that money from Prince Bandar’s wife, Princess Haifa, went to al-Qaeda operatives (69-70).

    37. The denial, by means of simply ignoring the distinction between private and commercial flights, that the private flight carrying Saudis from Tampa to Lexington on September 13 violated the rules for US airspace in effect at the time (71-76).

    38. The denial that any Saudis were allowed to leave the United States shortly after 9/11 without being adequately investigated (76-82).

    39. The omission of evidence that Prince Bandar obtained special permission from the White House for the Saudi flights (82-86).

    40. The omission of Coleen Rowley’s claim that some officials at FBI headquarters did see the memo from Phoenix agent Kenneth Williams (89-90).

    41. The omission of Chicago FBI agent Robert Wright’s charge that FBI headquarters closed his case on a terrorist cell, then used intimidation to prevent him from publishing a book reporting his experiences (91).

    42. The omission of evidence that FBI headquarters sabotaged the attempt by Coleen Rowley and other Minneapolis agents to obtain a warrant to search Zacarias Moussaoui’s computer (91-94).

    43. The omission of the 3.5 hours of testimony to the Commission by former FBI translator Sibel Edmonds—testimony that, according to her later public letter to Chairman Kean, revealed serious 9/11-related cover-ups by officials at FBI headquarters (94-101).

    44. The omission of the fact that General Mahmoud Ahmad, the head of Pakistan’s intelligence agency (the ISI), was in Washington the week prior to 9/11, meeting with CIA chief George Tenet and other US officials (103-04).

    45. The omission of evidence that ISI chief Ahmad had ordered $100,000 to be sent to Mohamed Atta prior to 9/11 (104-07).

    46. The Commission’s claim that it found no evidence that any foreign government, including Pakistan, had provided funding for the al-Qaeda operatives (106).

    47. The omission of the report that the Bush administration pressured Pakistan to dismiss Ahmad as ISI chief after the appearance of the story that he had ordered ISI money sent to Atta (107-09).

    48. The omission of evidence that the ISI (and not merely al-Qaeda) was behind the assassination of Ahmad Shah Masood (the leader of Afghanistan’s Northern Alliance), which occurred just after the week-long meeting between the heads of the CIA and the ISI (110-112).

    49. The omission of evidence of ISI involvement in the kidnapping and murder of Wall Street Reporter Daniel Pearl (113).

    50. The omission of Gerald Posner’s report that Abu Zubaydah claimed that a Pakistani military officer, Mushaf Ali Mir, was closely connected to both the ISI and al-Qaeda and had advance knowledge of the 9/11 attacks (114).

    51. The omission of the 1999 prediction by ISI agent Rajaa Gulum Abbas that the Twin Towers would be “coming down” (114).

    52. The omission of the fact that President Bush and other members of his administration repeatedly spoke of the 9/11 attacks as “opportunities” (116-17).

    53. The omission of the fact that The Project for the New American Century, many members of which became key figures in the Bush administration, published a document in 2000 saying that “a new Pearl Harbor” would aid its goal of obtaining funding for a rapid technological transformation of the US military (117-18).

    54. The omission of the fact that Donald Rumsfeld, who as head of the commission on the US Space Command had recommended increased funding for it, used the attacks of 9/11 on that very evening to secure such funding (119-22).

    55. The failure to mention the fact that three of the men who presided over the failure to prevent the 9/11 attacks—Secretary Rumsfeld, General Richard Myers, and General Ralph Eberhart—were also three of the strongest advocates for the US Space Command (122).

    56. The omission of the fact that Unocal had declared that the Taliban could not provide adequate security for it to go ahead with its oil-and-gas pipeline from the Caspian region through Afghanistan and Pakistan (122-25).

    57. The omission of the report that at a meeting in July 2001, US representatives said that because the Taliban refused to agree to a US proposal that would allow the pipeline project to go forward, a war against them would begin by October (125-26).

    58. The omission of the fact that Zbigniew Brzezinski in his 1997 book had said that for the United States to maintain global primacy, it needed to gain control of Central Asia, with its vast petroleum reserves, and that a new Pearl Harbor would be helpful in getting the US public to support this imperial effort (127-28).

    59. The omission of evidence that some key members of the Bush administration, including Donald Rumsfeld and his deputy Paul Wolfowitz, had been agitating for a war with Iraq for many years (129-33).

    60. The omission of notes of Rumsfeld’s conversations on 9/11 showing that he was determined to use the attacks as a pretext for a war with Iraq (131-32).

    61. The omission of the statement by the Project for the New American Century that “the need for a substantial American force presence in the Gulf transcends the issue of the regime of Saddam Hussein” (133-34).

    62. The claim that FAA protocol on 9/11 required the time-consuming process of going through several steps in the chain of command–even though the Report cites evidence to the contrary (158).

    63. The claim that in those days there were only two air force bases in NORAD’s Northeast sector that kept fighters on alert and that, in particular, there were no fighters on alert at either McGuire or Andrews (159-162).

    64. The omission of evidence that Andrews Air Force Base did keep several fighters on alert at all times (162-64).

    65. The acceptance of the twofold claim that Colonel Marr of NEADS had to telephone a superior to get permission to have fighters scrambled from Otis and that this call required eight minutes (165-66).

    66. The endorsement of the claim that the loss of an airplane’s transponder signal makes it virtually impossible for the US military’s radar to track that plane (166-67).

    67. The claim that the Payne Stewart interception did not show NORAD’s response time to Flight 11 to be extraordinarily slow (167-69).

    68. The claim that the Otis fighters were not airborne until seven minutes after they received the scramble order because they did not know where to go (174-75).

    69. The claim that the US military did not know about the hijacking of Flight 175 until 9:03, when it was crashing into the South Tower (181-82).

    70. The omission of any explanation of (a) why NORAD’s earlier report, according to which the FAA had notified the military about the hijacking of Flight 175 at 8:43, was now to be considered false and (b) how this report, if it was false, could have been published and then left uncorrected for almost three years (182).

    71. The claim that the FAA did not set up a teleconference until 9:20 that morning (183).

    72. The omission of the fact that a memo by Laura Brown of the FAA says that its teleconference was established at about 8:50 and that it included discussion of Flight 175’s hijacking (183-84, 186).

    73. The claim that the NMCC teleconference did not begin until 9:29 (186-88).

    74. The omission, in the Commission’s claim that Flight 77 did not deviate from its course until 8:54, of the fact that earlier reports had said 8:46 (189-90).

    75. The failure to mention that the report that a large jet had crashed in Kentucky, at about the time Flight 77 disappeared from FAA radar, was taken seriously enough by the heads of the FAA and the FBI’s counterterrorism unit to be relayed to the White House (190).

    76. The claim that Flight 77 flew almost 40 minutes through American airspace towards Washington without being detected by the military’s radar (191-92).

    77. The failure to explain, if NORAD’s earlier report that it was notified about Flight 77 at 9:24 was “incorrect,” how this erroneous report could have arisen, i.e., whether NORAD officials had been lying or simply confused for almost three years (192-93).

    78. The claim that the Langley fighter jets, which NORAD had previously said were scrambled to intercept Flight 77, were actually scrambled in response to an erroneous report from an (unidentified) FAA controller at 9:21 that Flight 11 was still up and was headed towards Washington (193-99).

    79. The claim that the military did not hear from the FAA about the probable hijacking of Flight 77 before the Pentagon was struck (204-12).

    80. The claim that Jane Garvey did not join Richard Clarke’s videoconference until 9:40, after the Pentagon was struck (210).

    81. The claim that none of the teleconferences succeeded in coordinating the FAA and military responses to the hijackings because “none of [them] included the right officials from both the FAA and the Defense Department”—although Richard Clarke says that his videoconference included FAA head Jane Garvey as well as Secretary of Defense Rumsfeld and General Richard Myers, the acting chair of the joint chiefs of staff (211).

    82. The Commission’s claim that it did not know who from the Defense Department participated in Clarke’s videoconference—although Clarke’s book said that it was Donald Rumsfeld and General Myers (211-212).

    83. The endorsement of General Myers’ claim that he was on Capitol Hill during the attacks, without mentioning Richard Clarke’s contradictory account, according to which Myers was in the Pentagon participating in Clarke’s videoconference (213-17).

    84. The failure to mention the contradiction between Clarke’s account of Rumsfeld’s whereabouts that morning and Rumsfeld’s own accounts (217-19).

    85. The omission of Secretary of Transportation Norman Mineta’s testimony, given to the Commission itself, that Vice-President Cheney and others in the underground shelter were aware by 9:26 that an aircraft was approaching the Pentagon (220).

    86. The claim that Pentagon officials did not know about an aircraft approaching Pentagon until 9:32, 9:34, or 9:36—in any case, only a few minutes before the building was hit (223).

    87. The endorsement of two contradictory stories about the aircraft that hit the Pentagon—one in which it executed a 330-degree downward spiral (a “high-speed dive”) and another in which there is no mention of this maneuver (222-23).

    88. The claim that the fighter jets from Langley, which were allegedly scrambled to protect Washington from “Phantom Flight 11,” were nowhere near Washington because they were mistakenly sent out to sea (223-24).

    89. The omission of all the evidence suggesting that the aircraft that hit the Pentagon was not Flight 77 (224-25).

    90. The claim that the military was not notified by the FAA about Flight 93’s hijacking until after it crashed (227-29, 232, 253).

    91. The twofold claim that the NMCC did not monitor the FAA-initiated conference and then was unable to get the FAA connected to the NMCC-initiated teleconference (230-31).

    92. The omission of the fact that the Secret Service is able to know everything that the FAA knows (233).

    93. The omission of any inquiry into why the NMCC initiated its own teleconference if, as Laura Brown of the FAA has said, this is not standard protocol (234).

    94. The omission of any exploration of why General Montague Winfield not only had a rookie (Captain Leidig) take over his role as the NMCC’s Director of Operations but also left him in charge after it was clear that the Pentagon was facing an unprecedented crisis (235-36).

    95. The claim that the FAA (falsely) notified the Secret Service between 10:10 and 10:15 that Flight 93 was still up and headed towards Washington (237).

    96. The claim that Vice President Cheney did not give the shoot-down authorization until after 10:10 (several minutes after Flight 93 had crashed) and that this authorization was not transmitted to the US military until 10:31 (237-41).

    97. The omission of all the evidence indicating that Flight 93 was shot down by a military plane (238-39, 252-53).

    98. The claim that Richard Clarke did not receive the requested shoot-down authorization until 10:25 (240).

    99. The omission of Clarke’s own testimony, which suggests that he received the shoot-down authorization by 9:50 (240).

    100. The claim that Cheney did not reach the underground shelter (the PEOC [Presidential Emergency Operations Center]) until 9:58 (241-44).

    101. The omission of multiple testimony, including that of Norman Mineta to the Commission itself, that Cheney was in the PEOC before 9:20 (241-44).

    102. The claim that shoot-down authorization must be given by the president (245).

    103. The omission of reports that Colonel Marr ordered a shoot-down of Flight 93 and that General Winfield indicated that he and others at the NMCC had expected a fighter jet to reach Flight 93 (252).

    104. The omission of reports that there were two fighter jets in the air a few miles from NYC and three of them only 200 miles from Washington (251).

    105. The omission of evidence that there were at least six bases with fighters on alert in the northeastern part of the United States (257-58).

    106. The endorsement of General Myers’ claim that NORAD had defined its mission in terms of defending only against threats from abroad (258-62).

    107. The endorsement of General Myers’ claim that NORAD had not recognized the possibility that terrorists might use hijacked airliners as missiles (262-63).

    108. The failure to highlight the significance of evidence presented in the Report itself, and to mention other evidence, showing that NORAD had indeed recognized the threat that hijacked airliners might be used as missiles (264-67).

    109. The failure to probe the issue of how the “war games” scheduled for that day were related to the military’s failure to intercept the hijacked airliners (268-69).

    110. The failure to discuss the possible relevance of Operation Northwoods to the attacks of 9/11 (269-71).

    111. The claim—made in explaining why the military did not get information about the hijackings in time to intercept them—that FAA personnel inexplicably failed to follow standard procedures some 16 times (155-56, 157, 179, 180, 181, 190, 191, 193, 194, 200, 202-03, 227, 237, 272-75).

    112. The failure to point out that the Commission’s claimed “independence” was fatally compromised by the fact that its executive director, Philip Zelikow, was virtually a member of the Bush administration (7-9, 11-12, 282-84).

    113. The failure to point out that the White House first sought to prevent the creation of a 9/11 Commission, then placed many obstacles in its path, including giving it extremely meager funding (283-85).

    114. The failure to point out that the Commission’s chairman, most of the other commissioners, and at least half of the staff had serious conflicts of interest (285-90, 292-95).

    115. The failure of the Commission, while bragging that it presented its final report “without dissent,” to point out that this was probably possible only because Max Cleland, the commissioner who was most critical of the White House and swore that he would not be part of “looking at information only partially,” had to resign in order to accept a position with the Export-Import Bank, and that the White House forwarded his nomination for this position only after he was becoming quite outspoken in his criticisms (290-291).
    Last edited by coolwhip; 09-11-2019 at 01:50 PM.
    “Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy, its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery.”

  15. #741
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    9,616
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    I am on the fence about this. I believe that the 911 commission report was a pile of crap, but I don't want to believe that this could be perpetrated by our government.
    I do not like the fact that the investigation was stonewalled by idiot Bush until the entire site was cleaned up...sanitized.

    Remember folks...everybody thought The Deep State was a conspiracy theory until Wikileaks exposed it. The Left called everyone conspiracy nuts for thinking Hillary rigged the 2016 election. Now we know that she did, and that she was a conspirator.

    There were many other conspiracies proven true as well over the years.

    The Mafia
    Watergate
    MK Ultra
    Gulf of Tonkin
    Operation Mockingbird
    Heart Attack Gun
    Operation Ajax
    Bay of Pigs invasion
    Operation Northwoods
    Air America and Operation Scatback
    Iran-Contra

    I could go on and on...all we know to be true now.

    Yes, 911 would be one heck of job to carry out. It would not be impossible though.
    WOW CW, at least you have one foot on the ground.

    Most sensible thing I've ever seen you write.

    BTW- Our govt involvement is not the only way they could be implicated. The CIA could have had clues about it but not investigated them. The Israelis could have know about it but not told us. We could have known about explosives being used which may be why we did not allow a forensic investigation of the debris.

    Us being the 100% perps is not the only way we could be involved.

Page 57 of 63 FirstFirst ... 7475051525354555657585960616263 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •