Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182122232425262728
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoobie View Post
    Hugh, I was talking about any criticism on h-talk. I may have missed it, but don’t recall any harsh words for dt.

What would have been a good trade/compromise for banning bump stocks?

What about giving up your right to bare arms. Would you trade that for a total ban on abortion?
    I would give up the right to own bump stocks for the acceptance of my concealed carry permit by all states. Treat my cc permit just like we treat a state driver license. Good in every state. Liberals/democrats are the ones who refuse to compromise. Lately, the NRA just caves in.
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

Post Likes

Post Likes
    Guy in merrye olde Englande had a FAKE bomber vest on. That alone is deserving of death. What a loser.

I’d round up every living relative of his in England and chop em all up. I mean everyone too... every living relative... ZERO exceptions.

Pets too.

Post Likes
    The population of the United States is; 325.7 million people. There are 270 to 310 million firearms in the United States. That was between 89 and 100 guns per person in 2013.

If gun ownership were a problem you would already know about it.

22% to 29% of the population owns ALL the guns in the United States. The average gun owner has three firearms. 3% of gun owners own the rest in their personal collections.

Concealed Carry Permit holders do not commit firearms related violent crimes and rarely commit crimes of any kind. Yet, firearms are used on a frequent (daily) basis to prevent or stop crimes.

Legal gun owners are clearly not a problem but often contribute to preventing violence.
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    The population of the United States is; 325.7 million people. There are 270 to 310 million firearms in the United States. That was between 89 and 100 guns per person in 2013.

22% to 29% of the population owns ALL the guns in the United States. The average gun owner has three firearms. 3% of gun owners own the rest in their personal collections.

Concealed Carry Permit holders do not commit firearms related violent crimes and rarely commit crimes of any kind. Yet, firearms are used on a frequent (daily) basis to prevent or stop crimes.

Legal gun owners are clearly not a problem but often contribute to preventing violence.
    Hugh, You've got to stop using common sense, logic and facts. That just confuses the issue.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Answer-Man View Post
    Hugh, You've got to stop using common sense, logic and facts. That just confuses the issue.
    Or...

They p*ss off the folks who want to spread their agenda through spreading their lies...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post

A little clarification please Hugh. If there were 310 million people and 310 million guns then that would be 1 gun /person. So where does the 89-100 guns/person come in? Or was that just a decimal slip?

Post Likes

Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182122232425262728