Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 33 of 33

Thread: JCI Launcher Fail- Metasys Device Manager wont start

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    2
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDeal View Post
    Windows 10 Anniversary update and Windows 10 Creator's update causes the Metasys ADS to stop working. Check to see if you have either of these updates installed on the ADS. If you do there is a command you can run to fix the issue.
    Hello Nick, can you help me with the command too please.

    I have the same issue with that service.

    Thanks for your help.

  2. Likes Sas liked this post.
  3. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    2
    Post Likes
    Somebody have the command mentioned here?

    I have the same issue with the mentioned service.

  4. Likes Sas liked this post.
  5. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    1
    Post Likes
    I'm also looking for a fix for this. Can somebody please share?

  6. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Lahore, Pakistan
    Posts
    3
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDeal View Post
    Windows 10 Anniversary update and Windows 10 Creator's update causes the Metasys ADS to stop working. Check to see if you have either of these updates installed on the ADS. If you do there is a command you can run to fix the issue.
    Hello Nick, can you help me with the command too please.

    I have the same issue with that service.

    Thanks for your help

  7. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    1,292
    Post Likes
    I am seeing this issue at a site as well. I am curious to know what the fix is as well.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    J. King

  8. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    In the work truck
    Posts
    3,257
    Post Likes
    Anyone that can add me to the list that would be great! Email is in my profile.
    Gotta have the right tool for the job!

    Where is all the stuff MADE IN THE USA?

    "Thats what we do Troy. Incredible, Invisible, Imbelivable things. We are an Unseen, Unknown, Unvincible fraternity of craftsman.."

  9. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    1,292
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Pascone10 View Post
    Anyone that can add me to the list that would be great! Email is in my profile.
    I never received this from anyone yet. So if you end up getting it, can you please pass it on? It would be greatly appreciated!
    J. King

  10. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    In the work truck
    Posts
    3,257
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by apprentice3 View Post
    I never received this from anyone yet. So if you end up getting it, can you please pass it on? It would be greatly appreciated!
    Sure thing apprentice3. Will do!
    Gotta have the right tool for the job!

    Where is all the stuff MADE IN THE USA?

    "Thats what we do Troy. Incredible, Invisible, Imbelivable things. We are an Unseen, Unknown, Unvincible fraternity of craftsman.."

  11. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    1
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Pascone10 View Post
    Sure thing apprentice3. Will do!
    Hello Pascone10

    Im having the same issue on a site as well. Can you send me a copy of the fix?

  12. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    In the work truck
    Posts
    3,257
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob1776 View Post
    Hello Pascone10

    Im having the same issue on a site as well. Can you send me a copy of the fix?
    Unfortunately, I don't have the doc. I am on the list like you!
    Gotta have the right tool for the job!

    Where is all the stuff MADE IN THE USA?

    "Thats what we do Troy. Incredible, Invisible, Imbelivable things. We are an Unseen, Unknown, Unvincible fraternity of craftsman.."

  13. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    San Diego, Ca
    Posts
    3
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDeal View Post
    Windows 10 Anniversary update and Windows 10 Creator's update causes the Metasys ADS to stop working. Check to see if you have either of these updates installed on the ADS. If you do there is a command you can run to fix the issue.
    Good Afternoon NickDeal,

    We are having the same issue, can you please send me the command as well?

    Thank you in advance

  14. #32
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    San Diego, Ca
    Posts
    3
    Post Likes
    Can someone please send me the command?

  15. #33
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    San Diego, Ca
    Posts
    3
    Post Likes
    Does anybody have the command to resolve this?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •