Page 1 of 20 1234567811 ... LastLast

Thread: Mass shooting

Post Likes

Mass shooting

Actually normal in Chicago.
    The point is...what will the democrats talk after they take our guns and homicide rate goes up...we don't hear much about these failed gun control policies .
    We must outlaw the large sodas...they make people angry

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...u_Obazn1ZDwpfc

Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    I really don't see how the homicide rate could go up. We, right now 25 times higher in killings that any other comparable nation.
    You have taken an indefensible position because you probably really like your guns and will struggle to keep them regardless of costs.

Failed gun control policies are largely the result of the gun lobby. They wanted them to fail.
    I lived in England long enough to know a much more peaceful existence. It wasn't that the blokes are a peaceful tribe, it's just that they don't think that way within their social structure. The acceptable way to co-exist.
    Here it's become acceptable, at least in many minds, that if disrespected in any way to blow the other person to bits and pieces.
    I've known one person that fantasied shooting his neighbor to the point of aiming his (empty) gun at the neighbor and pulling the trigger.

Many democrats are gun owners. Remember that. They are not all out to get ya. I worked with a guy that I once described of being "left of Mao" He shot pistols Nationally. With all the sensors hooked to his body in training he learned he shot between heart beats. Just interesting.

BTW I too am a gun owner. Just in case a ban on assault weapons would save lives, should they be illegal?
    I know statistically that less guns = a safer society. Having a gun easily available just adds that option.
    Do I trust that you would not choose that option under some crazy making opportunity.<g>
    How is trust developed with other gun owners?
    Give me a relay with big enough contacts, and I'll run the world!

You can be anything you want......As long as you don't suck at it.

If a person wants to create a machine that will be more likely to fail...Make it complicated.

USAF 98 Bomb Wing 1960-66 SMW Lu49

3. Likes FreddyJ liked this post
    Post Likes
    https://www.indexmundi.com/facts/ind...RC.P5/rankings

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

5. Likes vin lashon liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post
    Actually normal in Chicago.
    The point is...what will the democrats talk after they take our guns and homicide rate goes up...we don't hear much about these failed gun control policies .
    We must outlaw the large sodas...they make people angry

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...u_Obazn1ZDwpfc

Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk

They, & the Republicans, will keep coming, until You have been Fully Assimilated in to their Way of Thinking, or, ..... Been "Institutionalized".
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.

"You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)

Mat_15:24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by hvacker View Post
    I really don't see how the homicide rate could go up. We, right now 25 times higher in killings that any other comparable nation.
    You have taken an indefensible position because you probably really like your guns and will struggle to keep them regardless of costs.

Failed gun control policies are largely the result of the gun lobby. They wanted them to fail.
    I lived in England long enough to know a much more peaceful existence. It wasn't that the blokes are a peaceful tribe, it's just that they don't think that way within their social structure. The acceptable way to co-exist.
    Here it's become acceptable, at least in many minds, that if disrespected in any way to blow the other person to bits and pieces.
    I've known one person that fantasied shooting his neighbor to the point of aiming his (empty) gun at the neighbor and pulling the trigger.

Many democrats are gun owners. Remember that. They are not all out to get ya. I worked with a guy that I once described of being "left of Mao" He shot pistols Nationally. With all the sensors hooked to his body in training he learned he shot between heart beats. Just interesting.

BTW I too am a gun owner. Just in case a ban on assault weapons would save lives, should they be illegal?
    I know statistically that less guns = a safer society. Having a gun easily available just adds that option.
    Do I trust that you would not choose that option under some crazy making opportunity.<g>
    Wasn't that what Hitler, Stalin, Mao, & Pol Pot said/
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.

Mat_15:24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Post Likes
    They will find a way to spin it. Take the last one for example. Instead of reporting he purchased his weapon illegally ( like most all crooks do) they claim he bought it because a loophole allowed private sales. Their reasoning is he only broke one law buying it but if there were two he wouldn't have. Sure!

On another note reading the news yesterday I learned San Francisco has decided I am a domestic terrorist because I am the NRA. After 40 years being a life member I reckon I had better stay here in NC where folks at least have a brain!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by model m-man View Post
    They will find a way to spin it. Take the last one for example. Instead of reporting he purchased his weapon illegally ( like most all crooks do) they claim he bought it because a loophole allowed private sales. Their reasoning is he only broke one law buying it but if there were two he wouldn't have. Sure!

On another note reading the news yesterday I learned San Francisco has decided I am a domestic terrorist because I am the NRA. After 40 years being a life member I reckon I had better stay here in NC where folks at least have a brain!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by hvacker View Post

Funny hacker, apparently you have never been too or heard about countries in Latin America, South America, the Caribbean or Africa with their extreme high murder rates.

You should read more and become educated before making false statements on ARP saying that America has a rate 25 times that of other countries.

Geez just unbelievable but there again you are a liberal and we expect no more than that from you. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

11. Likes lions_lair liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Funny hacker, apparently you have never been too or heard about countries in Latin America, South America, the Caribbean or Africa with their extreme high murder rates.

You should read more and become educated before making false statements on ARP saying that America has a rate 25 times that of other countries.

Geez just unbelievable but there again you are a liberal and we expect no more than that from you. Thank you, thank you very much
    Glenn, the part you highlighted said "Comparable Nation". I don't think that includes many Countries in Africa or South America. He gave a more comparable example when he said he lived in England.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by newoldtech View Post
    Glenn, the part you highlighted said "Comparable Nation". I don't think that includes many Countries in Africa or South America. He gave a more comparable example when he said he lived in England.
    Yeah well new perhaps hacker should move back to England since he loves England so much and knocks America all the time. I think Trump would agree with that. Yeah. LOL. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

14. Likes lions_lair liked this post
    Post Likes
    No time to look up the link...

However: Take 4-5-6 of the largest DIM controlled cities with the toughest gun control laws in the USA... say: Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit, ST Louis, etc...
    OUT of the statics...
    And the USA is one of the safest places in the world!

Note the statement... the cities that are controlled by the DIMS, and have the toughest gun control laws... have the WORST gun violence!!!

So how is letting the DIMS have more control, and restricting guns even more... gonna change shootings for the better... when the track record of those two things (DIM control and more gun laws) shows the opposite.

I heard on the radio this morning...
    That Trump favors mental institutions to get nut-cases away from society!
    FINALLY... some common sense!
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

16. Likes glennac, lions_lair liked this post
    Post Likes
    England may not have a high crime rate when it comes to guns, but when you look at other implements of death such as knives, screwdrivers, machetes, clubs, the numbers are sky high.

18. Likes lions_lair liked this post
    Post Likes
    I heard on the radio this morning...
    That Trump favors mental institutions to get nut-cases away from society!
    FINALLY... some common sense!
    The dims are against this G because 90% of them would be in a padded cell.

20. Likes lions_lair liked this post
Page 1 of 20 1234567811 ... LastLast