Post Likes

best Android tablet that works with measurequick?

Does anyone have a suggestion on an android tablet that works?
    i read that Samsung has Bluetooth connection issues and i saw on YouTube that a guy had an RCA tablet and the app wouldn't load at all

any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.
    thanks

Post Likes
    I don't know about what's the best, but I'm using a Samsung Tab 2 with zero issues.

I've got a Chromebook that MQ won't run on. So probably best to not go that route.

Post Likes
    I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, and the only issue I had is I had to change the screen settings a little for the app to look right. However this tab is apparently an 18x9 screen so stead of the standard 16x9 so I'm sure that's why.
    Otherwise the app works fine and I have had no Bluetooth issues.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by kidhudi View Post
    Does anyone have a suggestion on an android tablet that works?
    i read that Samsung has Bluetooth connection issues and i saw on YouTube that a guy had an RCA tablet and the app wouldn't load at all

any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.
    thanks
    I have been using the samsung note pro 12.2 tab with no issues, but my samsung edge 7 phone can not find the wireless probes when I am in measure quick.

Post Likes
    thanks for the feedback this is amazing
    peace

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Honfor450 View Post
    I have been using the samsung note pro 12.2 tab with no issues, but my samsung edge 7 phone can not find the wireless probes when I am in measure quick.
    MAtter of fact has anyone else had an issue with the measure quick apps on samsung phones. I may have read something on here about it but sometimes it all runs together.

Post Likes
    i talked briefly to Jim on facebook and he said that some samsung devices may have connection issues because of a location setting or something like that.
    i also have been farting around with my laptop and it may be possible to use an androidx86 operating system called BlissX86. basically its android that will install directly to a hard drive of an old laptop or maybe in a VM like VMware or virtualbox. i installed it on a thumb drive and it picked up my bluetooth device (smart watch) with no problems. i will let you know how it works out.

Post Likes
    There maybe something to the location issues, I could not get my phone to connect to my joblink probes in the fieldpiece app matter of fact the phone could not even find any probes. I spoke to fieldpiece service and that's when I was told to turn the location on the phone and so far no other issues. From what I was told it has something to do with Google, not sure what google has to do with samsung. Keep me posted on getting android setup on a old laptop.

Post Likes
    It should be work in any medium quality tabs. I'm using huawei mediapad with zero issues.

Post Likes
    @Honfor450
    works better than expected.
    touchscreen is smooth and the bluetooth connected with my testo 770-3 tester.
    i was really surprised.
    hXXps://i.imgur.com/NNCzEVd.jpg

sorry i cant post links yet