Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Active ShooterZ

Post Likes

Active ShooterZ

May be 2 active shooters in the midland/odessa texas aea driving around randomly shooting people. News ranges from 20.. to dozens injured.

Looks like they caught one of them...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-sho...midland-odessa
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Oprah/Greta 2020

Post Likes
    May have been one suspect.... looks like he has been shot at the cinergy in wherever... the mall... I guess in Odessa.

and killed.... which is very convenient to those who may have planned this......

Oprah/Greta 2020

Post Likes
    Seen something where it may have been a sovereign citizen..... or two.... going apesh*t after a traffic stop.

Oprah/Greta 2020

Post Likes
    One guy... 5 dead so far... 20 something injured. This guy.. whatever he was....... was a machine.

Wonder what kind of gun he had ??? 20 injured... must have just been blasting away instead of aiming.

Oprah/Greta 2020

Post Likes
    Once again it will be the gun's fault and not the government mandate against morality. The government and news media's push to demoralize the nation and promote hatred has produced this.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by model m-man View Post
    Once again it will be the gun's fault and not the government mandate against morality. The government and news media's push to demoralize the nation and promote hatred has produced this.
    Id say sovereign citizen....

Probably started out as Trooper: "Sir I need to see your drivers license"

Driver: "Im not driving, Im travelling"

Oops... looks like they guy never even spoke to the police. They pulled him over but before he even came to a stop he started firing at the officers.

I wonder if there isnt a few dead bodies rotting away right now that nobody knows about.... yet.

Could still be a sov citizen... but probably someone wanted for a crime....

Anywho.... looks like he had a rifle.

Oprah/Greta 2020

Post Likes
    If citizen were allowed to be armed, this crap wouldn't be happening. They feel save doing this crap, cause they know non will be able to kick their butts.

Not to mention the mentally ill should be in a nut house, instead running around loose.

Roy
    A man is no less a slave because he is allowed to choose a new master once in a term of years.
    Lysander Spooner

8. Likes Missouri Guy liked this post.
    Post Likes
    🎶

Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk

10. Likes captube liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Looks like they have identified the shooter. Nothing more than some very basic info. Nothing about social media... blah blah blah.

The guy was evidently riding around with a loaded ar-15... and some xtra mags...... cause he didnt even stop for police... just blasted thru the rear glass as they were trying to pull him over.

I wonder if he was on his way to a crime or something...... on his way to go on a rampage anyways.... and the cops just foiled his plans of shooting up a black or hispanic event.... and so he decided to just go ahead and start killing anyone he could.

The guys got Trump Tard written all over his face...... and the name.... Seth.... thats got sovereign citizen all over it.... that or home schooled by ignorant backwards redneck bible thumping parents.

Note: Notice I wrote ignorant backwards redneck bible thumping parents. That is pretty specific and does not include all bible thumping parents.
    Just the ignorant backwards redneck type.... You know the type... probably didnt finish school themselves... live in poverty cause they are too stupid and or lazy to lift themselves out.... but still beat that bible into their kids heads.....

"He wants us to live in squalor".... "Yer gonna marry yer sister ready you want to or not",
    "Im not yer daddy, she is"

Oprah/Greta 2020

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    If citizen were allowed to be armed, this crap wouldn't be happening. They feel save doing this crap, cause they know non will be able to kick their butts.

Not to mention the mentally ill should be in a nut house, instead running around loose.

Roy
    Id say in Odessa/Midland there were all kinds of people toting iron riding down the road... sitting on the side of the road...... Nobody returned fire... that we know of....... probably because it would be pretty pointless to start flinging lead at a moving vehicle... especially if you are not a cop... and will be held responsible if your bullets finds an innocent bystander.

Its not going to end it though. I dont care if he walked into a theater full of armed citizens... once he starts shooting... the average joe is going to move very quickly in the opposite direction of the noise. Armed or not.... its in our nature to flee danger.

Could an armed citizen in some cases help prevent some deaths..... ??? Sure they could..... but the fact remains... that the first thought in anyones head is going to be self preservation....... and that means...... running away... lol

Oprah/Greta 2020

Post Likes
    Well corn perhaps he was a commie loving hippie faggot or a converted Muslim whom you will defend.

No knowledge about who he was but you assume he was on the right because your on the left corn.

You're not fooling anyone here. Give us a break. Geez. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

Post Likes
    I assume he is on the right because... A. name is Seth, B. cause I just have a feeling..... lol

C. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..... plop

Oprah/Greta 2020

Post Likes
    The one thing we do know Glenn.... is that this guy shouldnt have had access to that gun..... and there is really no way of preventing that access other than........ rounding up all guns of that type........ and turning them into wayfair goods like coat racks and key holder things..... maybe some lamps... hardware for furniture........ plop

Oprah/Greta 2020

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast