Post Likes

Pressure Sprayers - Electric

30 years ago I bought a Honda gas pressure sprayer and I'm still using it today, its a small one and works great. Now we have an inside job and require an electric unit since we can't run enough pressure lines from the outside to get to the Evaps.

When I bought the Honda a wise person told me to get one with HIGH VOLUME and lower pressure, heeding this advise we have never bent over fins on a coil unless the tech pulls the trigger inches away.

There are MANY electric units available, but I have zero idea of what meets this criteria and what brand is better than the residential units at the box stores.

I found this product, I'm hoping someone has experience with it or others they can share their experiences.

https://www.speedclean.com/wp-conten...Sheet_1017.pdf

Thanks.
    Rich

Post Likes
    Yup, I’ve used the Goodway version of that, which to my knowledge is identical except for the color and name on the side.
    Worked very well. Could clean the thickest of condensers easily.
    I think it was 3 GPM at 400 PSI? The siphon tube was nice for chemicals too. Just dip it in the gallon jug of cleaner and off you went.
    I havent failed. Ive just found 10,000 ways that wont work. - Thomas Edison

Its not whether you get knocked down, its whether you get up. - Vince Lombardi

"In this house we obey the laws of thermodynamics" - Homer Simpson

Local 486

Post Likes
    I have used it and liked it however an employee of the restraint I was working at (Mexican) turned on the hot water and turned off the cold and by the time I realized it it was not working well. When it cooled down it did seem to operate properly again but they do recommend a maximum water temperature and I know I exceeded it. So if you can keep the water temps down I would recommend it.

Post Likes
    Water Input Temp.Up to 125 Degrees F

Specifications
    Part Number: FLOWJET-60
    Dimensions (H x W x D): 13" x 30" x 12"
    Weight: 35 lbs (net dry)
    Pump: Axial
    Output Pressure: 400 PSI
    Output Water Flow: 2.2 GPM
    Power Supply Cord: 25', 14-3 GFCI
    Input Power: 12.5 amps, 115 V, 60 Hz AC
    Motor Power: 3/4 HP
    General Warranty: 1 Year

Post Likes
    I used Goodway tube reamers in the 80's, thanks for reminding me of that company

Post Likes
    Hey guys i know that this is different for what he is asking about but has anyone used one of those new milwaukee battery powered sprayers? it says they will pump up to 120 psi i am just curious if that would work for washing out small condenser coils and such but i dont want to buy one and find out it wont as thats really the only thing i would use it for.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by DOGBOY View Post
    So if you can keep the water temps down I would recommend it.
    Thanks for this vital information. We have not purchased this too date for a specific job, waiting for the customer to sign the contract.