Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Likes
    Pool pac they make indoor swimming pool units they even have all copper coils including the fins. Not cheap.

Post Likes
    Stulz makes a grow room specific unit. I'm currently in the process of starting up and commissioning a grow facility in PA.

Post Likes
    Stulz has a lot of catching up to do. Started many stulz and had them under contract. Not a big fan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    STULZ makes units for medical cannabis grow facilities look at stulz-usa.com

Post Likes
    If you’re willing to move off of roof top units and move to indoor, CRAC systems, I would recommend STULZ. I took a webinar on their new, grow room units that have been getting great reviews. The KCC made by Trane is also a great system, but best results with this unit requires a BAS in which with the quality of work you are doing, hydration, lights, grow systems general do use a BAS to operate all of the systems so they are balanced.

Post Likes

Stulz

Stulz USA is dominating the cannabis market with their new Grow Room units. Enhanced dehumidification with dual reheat coils. Variable speed EC fans, 4 stages cooing etc. it’s a pretty amazing product.
    I’ve been to many facilities using them.

Quote Originally Posted by Fitbiker View Post
    Greetings Gents,

I build and operate commercial cultivation centers for the Cannabis industry in Colorado. I have never been happy with the functionality of our HVAC systems designed by "professional Engineers' for our purpose. That is why I am here. I would like to ask the guys out in the field a simple question. Who makes the most robust, durable, 20 ton RTU with hot gas reheat functionality on the market? I am designing a 40,000 sq ft facility in Oklahoma city and want to hear from you guys on this subject.

If this has been asked and answered please direct me with a link.

Thanks in advance!

CJ

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123