Post Likes

AC add-on. Made the system 2 zones.

Already set up for zoning. Just added a damper for the crawl and the garage riser. I didnt do the furnace. SteveUSA will be here soon to be a dick.

I made this as clean as I could considering I didnt start it from scratch.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    And to clarify some questions already. We cannot have foil-back or bubble wrap near concrete in our jurisdiction. It will fail right away. We have to use tech foam which requires us to do some silly stuff with boxing the first 12" of duct in. I made some "framing" out of angle and used it to accept the rigid tech foam.

Numbers were good on the system...ie; static was under .5 in all damper open/closed scenarios, static bypass installed and setup. My company continues to add these systems to single stage equipment and I set them up as good as possible. Ideal? No. Do they work? Time will tell.

Post Likes
    as good a tech as you are why arnt you on your own so you can call the shots all the time and do grate work like you have done

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by pctech View Post
    as good a tech as you are why arnt you on your own so you can call the shots all the time and do grate work like you have done
    I have been on my own twice and will probably do it again. My biggest problem in the past has been not saying no and overwhelming myself. Working on that .

Post Likes
    you are better then those who chose to cut your work down and being your own boss is grate ask me about it i wont work for any one else again been down that road