+ Reply to Thread

Thread: rheem icc dual drive issue

Post Likes

rheem icc dual drive issue

just came across icc in UASL-060JEC, icc on compressor B code 27, line voltage missing, checked 242 volts at board, pushed test, compressor fires for 5 sec then goes off, voltage remains at board yet continues with code 27.

I'm going to call bad icc board and replace. Just wanted to verify as this is a first for me with icc comfort alert.
    Techson Mechanical LLC
    "We Shall Mount Up Wings As Eagles"

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by techsonac View Post
    just came across icc in UASL-060JEC, icc on compressor B code 27, line voltage missing, checked 242 volts at board, pushed test, compressor fires for 5 sec then goes off, voltage remains at board yet continues with code 27.

I'm going to call bad icc board and replace. Just wanted to verify as this is a first for me with icc comfort alert.
    Did you unplug the low voltage to both boards and see if it reset? Have the board with you but you may get it to reset.
    FYI those comfort alert boards are very vunerable to water, be real careful when you wash a condenser. They can lock out when you don't even get them wet.

Post Likes
    Thanks, will try method before replacing. Not that it makes any difference, but this was a ruud and its tandem comp. Other board seems fine. Let you know what happens.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in