Post Likes

Non tamper pressure control for undercounter coolers?

Have a few prep tables that use an adjustable Low pressure operating control and the cooks LOVE to twiddle the dials.

Wondered if anyone has used or seen a fixed pressure switch (like the Penn P100) used in this application to make it tamper resistant?

Post Likes
    Might get more and quicker feedback in the Refrigeration and Ice Making forum... this one is mostly for "hot heads" !

Was looking at something similar just last night for an old R22 delfield sandwich prep table but didn't see the temps I was looking for at quick glance.

3. Likes Juan Madera liked this post
    Post Likes
    Relocate it to somewhere it isn't easy for them to get to, and pull every knob off of it. Like the back of the cabinet with the top of it pushed against the wall. They'd have to pull the cabinet out to get to it.
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Post Likes
    Which pressure control is it? Most I've ever used, if they have a dial, the dial can be removed.
    With your chrome heart shining in the sun, long may you run.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Madera View Post
    Have a few prep tables that use an adjustable Low pressure operating control and the cooks LOVE to twiddle the dials.

Wondered if anyone has used or seen a fixed pressure switch (like the Penn P100) used in this application to make it tamper resistant?
    Hide the real control and install a fake so they have something to play with!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Madera View Post

A12 with a solenoid!

Post Likes
    I’ve not experimented with fixed pressure controls on prep tables. I kind of like the ability to tell weak or fine tune the control to a certain application. But I could see it working.

To solve the problem with the cooks adjusting the pressure switch install a rat trap just above the control. That’ll teach to mess with it.

Or just take the adjusting knob off like I do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk