Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    I always thought the unions should have a thread in jobs forum with each areas union different journeyman scales, least everyone would know what there minimum wage should be.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by hvac6470 View Post
    I always thought the unions should have a thread in jobs forum with each areas union different journeyman scales, least everyone would know what there minimum wage should be.
    That Info is all on the local’s website.

Post Likes
    Thankas to everbody, now I will have a conversation with my boss.

Post Likes
    Just cause you're doing startups, doesn't necessarily mean you're worth any more than the next guy. when I worked for corporate, we all did startups.....it was part of the job....everyone was expected to.

the value you add to a company is in your quality of work and knowledge level....not necessarily a specific task you perform. are you the guy that works on everything from boilers to chillers, to controls, to ice makers? are you the guy that gets sent on jobs after 2 or 3 others have been there and the customer is still complaining?

Or are you the guy that just wants to do one thing, and thinks just because you work on one thing that no body else does, you're worth more than the rest of the crew?

Post Likes
    I like this guy

Quote Originally Posted by 71CHOPS View Post
    Just cause you're doing startups, doesn't necessarily mean you're worth any more than the next guy. when I worked for corporate, we all did startups.....it was part of the job....everyone was expected to.

the value you add to a company is in your quality of work and knowledge level....not necessarily a specific task you perform. are you the guy that works on everything from boilers to chillers, to controls, to ice makers? are you the guy that gets sent on jobs after 2 or 3 others have been there and the customer is still complaining?

Or are you the guy that just wants to do one thing, and thinks just because you work on one thing that no body else does, you're worth more than the rest of the crew?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool breeze 38 View Post
    I like this guy
    I believe he is straight !
    There is not better place for the working men than the union! 100% UA the only HVAC union!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by valdelocc View Post
    I believe he is straight !
    dumb ass but LOL

Post Likes
    No, I’m just a little “off”’like the rest of you dicks!!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by 71CHOPS View Post
    No, I’m just a little “off”’like the rest of you dicks!!
    Present!

Post Likes
    There is no Union ComRef shops in this state. The neighboring state has a "Market Service Tech Journeyman" scale which is less than HVAC. I have never heard of any ComRef Tech making Union SJ scale.

Sent using Tapatalk Pro

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12