Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by channellxbob View Post
    You have to have the probes "on" to see the data, so I'm wondering if the data is stored on the probe itself?
    Yes, data is stored in the probe itself. Probe will run for about 6 days in a fresh set of batteries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bill Spohn
    President & CEO
    www.TruTechTools.com

Post Likes
    Thanks for the info, y'all. To bad it's only readable on the device. I like to keep ongoing records of service/diagnostics on my desktop. I think I'll pass on the data logging for now. Maybe FP (or better, MQ) will come up with a way to email the log to a desktop app.

3. Likes TruTech-Bill liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    Thanks for the info, y'all. To bad it's only readable on the device. I like to keep ongoing records of service/diagnostics on my desktop. I think I'll pass on the data logging for now. Maybe FP (or better, MQ) will come up with a way to email the log to a desktop app.
    Im pretty sure mQ has desktop access on the development roadmap.

Bill Spohn
    President & CEO
    www.TruTechTools.com

5. Likes vin lashon liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by TruTech-Bill View Post

I'm glad I started this thread now.
    Yes, I've seen that before and it doesn't mean I like it.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by TruTech-Bill View Post

Hell yes!

Post Likes
    I too always keep logged data on my laptop from each job. I use the SMAN380 and it logs it to a comma seperated excel sheet which is easily converted to .xls, and it logs everything your can see on the SMAN itself. It is far and away the best I've used. Similar to the YJ P51-870. My only wish is that it would start logging automatically like the YJ. In the beginning I kept forgetting to turn it on, but I'm used to it now and it's a part of my routine. I can't say enough good about the 380, FP really hit it out of the park with this manifold. I mean, yeah, there's couple of things I'd like to see, but man, they did great. I wish the vacuum gauge was seperate from the manifold, like the YJ and Testo, but hey, it's not a biggie, as you still have to set up a different probe, so it's not unlike using a BluVac, so I don't care much about that. I don't care for vacuum thru the manifold, so I'll never use that but the 380 is massively better than anything out there. I love seeing my scale right on the screen and knowing how much refrigerant I'm putting in on the fly. My gripe with the iMan or Sporlan was not having a screen to look at, I just hate having to use a phone or tablet, but I do it anyway sometimes, but the SMAN has it all on the screen, no worries about where I put my phone, and I can use it for other things like talking.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123