Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Likes
    I can log in on my I phone, close it out, and try my I pad. It will not log in message says credentials do not match or exist. What gives?
    Doug

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by cook42 View Post
    Thanks for the info I got them all updated and they’re working now! I don’t even get that update message anymore too!

Thanks Again!!!!
    Give Fieldpiece a call at 714 634 1844. They can help you out.

Post Likes
    I'm guessing the FW is offered thru the FP app. Think I'll wait.

Will MQ support the data logging?

Post Likes
    https://youtu.be/FMi7Ir2Z4vI

Great video from Fieldpiece on YouTube.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckDe View Post
    With the 2.4.1 app version after the probe updates the app would continue to suggest probes could be updated. Now with 2.4.2 the app is no longer suggesting upgrade of recently upgraded probes.

Just my observation (an Apple user)..

I have an iPad Pro and the iPhone X. I see people talking about updating the app. How do you do this? I never see anything about an update available!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikadian View Post
    I have an iPad Pro and the iPhone X. I see people talking about updating the app. How do you do this? I never see anything about an update available!
    Apple apps usually update automatically without you doing anything, unless you’ve turned that setting off.

Was going to say check the Tech Support page in the Job Link app settings to see your current version, but it looks like Fieldpiece forgot to update that page - it still says 2.3.3 when App Store confirms my installed version is 2.4.2!

Use Apple’s “App Store” app to confirm your actual version or update if it hasn’t already.

Perhaps you use MeasureQuick and are used to it’s almost daily update messages? That’s a different process than the typical Android or IOS app uses.

7. Likes TruTech-Bill liked this post
    Post Likes
    I didn't have any trouble updating the firmware, but when I put the probes into logging mode by getting a solid green light, then the app says the probe needs firmware update???
    When using the probes normally, the probe manager shows the correct 1.022 firmware version???

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke83 View Post
    I got mine to update by the probe into firmware mode (blue light) then opening the instructions portion and kept hitting next and update. Downloaded and updated. For some reason it wouldn’t work for me if i had the instructions open when I put it into firmware mode.
    Just bought a set and this was the same way i had to update. Also everything went smooth except for one psychrometer, had to try it a couple of times for it to take.

Post Likes
    I was able to update one probe. From there I attempted a couple other probes, and they are stuck with a solid blue light even though the app says "Downloading". Left it that way for several minutes, and nothing changes. The instructions are covered by the selection buttons making it difficult to read on my iPhone.

Update:
    I called FP and they said to hold the button down for 40 seconds to discharge the probe instead of repeatedly pressing the button for 20 seconds. This seems to be working so far.
    "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing" Socrates

Post Likes
    https://youtu.be/ITxlwN3xEDk

Job Link Firmware Update video has been updated.

Post Likes
    Well, I got data logging working. When you use the tools normally, the two pressure probes show 1.022 fw and the rest of the tools show 1.011 fw, so ???
    But, they all work when you put them into data logging.
    One strange thing, my app shows version 2.33 but the play website says it should be 2.43, but I've noticed it not updating the version number before. I'm thinking they're not inputting the change in number all the time, just updating the app itself and not the fw number.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by channellxbob View Post
    Well, I got data logging working. When you use the tools normally, the two pressure probes show 1.022 fw and the rest of the tools show 1.011 fw, so ???
    But, they all work when you put them into data logging.
    One strange thing, my app shows version 2.33 but the play website says it should be 2.43, but I've noticed it not updating the version number before. I'm thinking they're not inputting the change in number all the time, just updating the app itself and not the fw number.
    Thanks for the update. So the data logging is streaming to the phone? How easy is it to export?

(I think data logging was initially available only with the sman?)

Post Likes
    Data is captured for each probe, readable on the device. I only got to check it was working, didn't have time to check out exporting the data. You have to have the probes "on" to see the data, so I'm wondering if the data is stored on the probe itself? I'll have to do some more playing with it. I will say, the data log is quite crude compared to the Sman, which is awesome.

15. Likes TruTech-Bill liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast