+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I only do startups

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapperhead View Post
    You should have removed the charge before bringing to the school ....
    There was nothing to remove. That was the reason for the call
    Blue Fox

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by valdelocc View Post
    Funny, the homeowner hired a hack to do that horrible install but brings another contractor to do "startup", doesn't make a lot of sense.
    lol...I'd comment, but the OP seems to get easily offended if you question his honesty about what he posts.

I guess that was a comment...and cue the whining....
    If I do a job in 30 minutes it's because I spent 30 years learning how to do that in 30 minutes. You owe me for the years, not the minutes.

Helpful Calcs, tips, tricks on my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgm...TUTAdKmqRiTDEg

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by STEVEusaPA View Post
    lol...I'd comment, but the OP seems to get easily offended if you question his honesty about what he posts.

My company does mass production new construction. Most arent qualified to do what they are doing but, you know, warm bodies. I am doing what I can to make the best of what they are doing, critique, teach, and train. I also am not a one man army, I cannot be everywhere. Things are being improved, albeit slowly.

Steve, instead of being a dikk, (like you always are), say something constructive. I am glad I am far away from you. Far, far away.

Poodle Head Mikey is offline Membership Chair/ARP Committee / Professional Member*
    I try to stay as far away from myself as I can.
    Post Likes
    Post eleven

Paragraph three

PHM
    --------

PHM
    --------

When faced with the choice between changing one's mind, and proving that there is no need to do so, most tend to get busy on the proof.

Post Likes
    I think you’re a huge bullsh***er. You put a few posts in wall of pride and when they were panned by myself and others, you had excuses blaming your installers/helpers.
    Now you throw up this turd and claim you only do startups and this junk is other people’s fault.
    If you truly are the startup guy, you represent that work and your company. That alone you should be embarrassed.

And what constructive criticism would you like? And why do you seek it for other people’s work? You want to blame your installers.
    If you can’t give them the proper guidance, you want us to tell you so you can tell them?

So you admit your company is taking money to do work with unqualified employees. The customer is getting ripped off by you and your fraudulent company.

I’d actually have respect for you if you posted the pic, said you are sick of working for this rip off company, quit and went with a reputable company.
    If I do a job in 30 minutes it's because I spent 30 years learning how to do that in 30 minutes. You owe me for the years, not the minutes.

Helpful Calcs, tips, tricks on my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgm...TUTAdKmqRiTDEg

Post Likes
    I think you’re a huge bullsh***er. You put a few posts in wall of pride and when they were panned by myself and others, you had excuses blaming your installers/helpers.
    Now you throw up this turd and claim you only do startups and this junk is other people’s fault.
    If you truly are the startup guy, you represent that work and your company. That alone you should be embarrassed.

And what constructive criticism would you like? And why do you seek it for other people’s work? You want to blame your installers.
    If you can’t give them the proper guidance, you want us to tell you so you can tell them?

So you admit your company is taking money to do work with unqualified employees. The customer is getting ripped off by you and your fraudulent company.

I’d actually have respect for you if you posted the pic, said you are sick of working for this rip off company, quit and went with a reputable company.
    Steve. You are a POS of the highest caliber. You cannot help yourself but to continually post on my threads when you haven't a clue about what you are saying. You must be infatuated with me or something. It is actually beyond pathetic.

Post Likes
    Yawn...
    You’re the one with the problem.
    Hardly any of my 2500+posts (more before the crash) are about you. You just don’t liked being called out on your bs.

Post Likes
    I could care less about your number of posts. I have many more than you. Fukk off!!! You are a sad man.

Time for you to go away you prick. You have had many opportunities.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Adlerberts-Protege View Post
    I could care less about your number of posts. I have many more than you. Fukk off!!! You are a sad man.

Like I have said many times. GO AWAY!!!!!!

You will lose this fight.

Post Likes
    Not trying to get into an argument with anybody but instead offer a suggestion. Look for a lead installer with experience that can be on the job with the new guys. One lead and one grunt. Offer incentives to your crews that will encourage them to want to do better. Money is a good motivator.....just a thought.

Post Likes
    Like I have said many times. GO AWAY!!!!!!

You will lose this fight.

I know who will win this fight. I require all of you to cool it, yes?

Thx

Poodle Head Mikey is offline Membership Chair/ARP Committee / Professional Member*
    Post Likes
    Easy there lad - several notches lower toned please.

PHM
    --------

PHM
    --------

When faced with the choice between changing one's mind, and proving that there is no need to do so, most tend to get busy on the proof.

Post Likes
    Dude! Listen to me: You cannot do this shet here!

PHM
    -------

. . . Steve, instead of being a dikk, (like you always are) . . . .
    PHM
    --------

Post Likes
    Give it one year and there will be so much crap thrown/stored next to that condenser, there won't be any airflow at all.
    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

Post Likes
    Sure, but without customer-abuse of equipment we'd all be working 20 hour weeks. <g>

Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    Give it one year and there will be so much crap thrown/stored next to that condenser, there won't be any airflow at all.
    PHM
    --------

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by napoleon-dynomite View Post
    Not trying to get into an argument with anybody but instead offer a suggestion. Look for a lead installer with experience that can be on the job with the new guys. One lead and one grunt. Offer incentives to your crews that will encourage them to want to do better. Money is a good motivator.....just a thought.
    I am not the boss. Nor do I want to be. I know how I would do it.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    I know who will win this fight. I require all of you to cool it, yes?

Thx
    I am cool Dad, sorry. Just wish some could quit trolling.

18. Likes Dad liked this post.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in