Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapperhead View Post
    Get that casing out of here !

So the call was for no cool , I found the contactor bad , replaced that , and figured I would check the evap before i left

I opened the closet and thought that coil sitting there was the old one someone left there from a change out

NO its actually running like that !

Down flow obviously

In a trailer park

I did go ahead and clean it since it was such easy access

Of course it's an "Intertherm"

No Trap, Evap Pan beginning to rust, Coil not properly Secured, No Filters, Black mold every where, & .... How do You get the door off, to see the damage to the A.H.?
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.

"You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)

Mat_15:24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by pacnw View Post
    I rarely see a case on mobile home coils unless it is below the heat section.
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.

Mat_15:24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by lions_lair View Post
    Which would be a gas heater.

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk
    And/or Electric Lion, .... Intertherm(Miller/Maytag/Garrison) & Coleman have cased Coils for their Air Handlers to sit on, for M.H. use.

Post Likes
    it normaly goes in the white coil box its sitting on with the furance on top of it both downflow units by miller or intertherm

Post Likes
    Not in all cases pctech,

I've put in many units such as this one in the link.

Sometimes all that the Customer wanted was heat:

https://intertherm.net/products/electric-furnaces/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12