Post Likes

IManifold 911-m air probe

Can this thing be calibrated or is a new purchase required?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by atnc View Post
    Give us a call at 716 699 2031 or email me at bill@npinnovations.com We can see what the issue is and maybe get it sorted out over the phone and if not return for repair.

Post Likes
    Yes, to answer your question, call the company and ask for Robert @ (716) 699-2031, if the probe is less two years old this may be covered under warranty, you will need to provide the receipt.

Post Likes
    Done. Purchased the two boards for the probe.

Post Likes
    I can say bill and north park are very good at supporting there customers and taking care of issues with the tools. Now just come out with wireless temp clamps please........

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by kra2y View Post
    I can say bill and north park are very good at supporting there customers and taking care of issues with the tools. Now just come out with wireless temp clamps please........
    Thanks Kra2y. We are working on the iManifold 2.0 mobile hardware and it will have wireless temp clamps. We are looking at the cost/benefit of long range vs shorter range. Do you own an iConnect with pressure and temp probes? if so do you have the newer high power or lower power?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Northrup View Post
    Thanks Kra2y. We are working on the iManifold 2.0 mobile hardware and it will have wireless temp clamps. We are looking at the cost/benefit of long range vs shorter range. Do you own an iConnect with pressure and temp probes? if so do you have the newer high power or lower power?
    I have an iconnect (short range radio),
    an imanifold- manufactured in 2018 but still short range radio😢, 2 low pressure short range pressure probes, 2 high pressure short range pressure proves, 4 short range temp/humidity probes, 1 long range temp/humidity probe, 2 long range repeaters , and many straps and air semsors

Post Likes
    Is there a way to get better battery life?

Seems like one good use, and the batteries are dead or die mid job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by heatingman View Post
    Is there a way to get better battery life?

Seems like one good use, and the batteries are dead or die mid job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    hmm not having this issue..change them 2-3 times a season..average to below average use but for sure not that much

Post Likes
    how did you realize they needed calibration or weren't accurate? what made toy notice this? i guess i should do an ice bath and check mine but 3years of use they seem fine..

Post Likes
    My return air temp was reading something like 105 and I knew it was cooler than that. Stuck it in the supply and was still too high. Remapped with no joy. Purchased both new boards.

Post Likes
    Actually my imanifold is manufactured January 2019 and still has low power radio in it. I thought I would get the higher powered zigbee radio in it but nope. Kinda disappointing. And the 2 air probes that came with it are also low power zigbee.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by kra2y View Post
    Actually my imanifold is manufactured January 2019 and still has low power radio in it. I thought I would get the higher powered zigbee radio in it but nope. Kinda disappointing. And the 2 air probes that came with it are also low power zigbee.
    We haven't been building low power iManifold equipment for several years. Not sure how you ended up with low power if you purchased in 2019. Please reach out to me so we can get you sorted. bill@npinnovations.com