Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Post Likes
    You need to carry in Chicago to protect yourself!!!I carry in the big A,Atlanta.Not always, but at certain times.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Gleng View Post
    You need to carry in Chicago to protect yourself!!!I carry in the big A,Atlanta.Not always, but at certain times.
    At all times. That one bank CEO was killed in a robbery while picking up a prescription for his wife, I think.

Sent using Tapatalk Pro

Post Likes
    Looks like Dayton was a PWM.... Connor Betts....

Name:  connor betts.PNG
Views: 47
Size:  988.5 KB

Guy has bad seed written all over him. Notice in the second pic... thats probably his mom... and the whole scene looks forced.... and connors arm... both arms... so rigid.... the expression..... thats what living in holes in the ground with pets and livestock does to people.... many generations down the road.

If I saw that guy on the street.... Id think to myself that some day... he is just gonna snap...

You can almost hear the bugs eating at his brain and spinal cord.... munching away... inflicting more and more pain..... with the only relief being.... violence toward others.

MAGA TARD... probably not...... but someone who should have been forcibly removed from life many years ago... when the instance happened... and it did.... that clued society into the fact that this guy came from damaged seed.....
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    Look at the patch on his vest... I believe it says... "against all gods" I wonder what the other patch is...... some kind of atheist symbol or something ???

Looks like he tried to portray himself as a man of reason..... but... inside... you know that guy was as messed up as a six legged dog with 2 heads.

Damaged seed.... chromosome with a dent in it or something..... maybe a chunk knocked out of it somehow...

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    Guy doesnt even look human to me now.... that second pic... he looks possessed......

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Look at the patch on his vest... I believe it says... "against all gods" I wonder what the other patch is...... some kind of atheist symbol or something ???

Looks like he tried to portray himself as a man of reason..... but... inside... you know that guy was as messed up as a six legged dog with 2 heads.

Damaged seed.... chromosome with a dent in it or something..... maybe a chunk knocked out of it somehow...
    Yea, I am curious about the patches. Who in the heck has patches sewn into their garments other than a loon? Company logo or something OK. I used to have a company uniform with an american flag on it, don't see that sort of thing anymore because it might offend someone.

I am more interested in his medical prescription history though.

EDIT: Yes, it appears they are satanic patches. https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ellbrook-ohio/ they were satanic patches.
    Last edited by Tool-Slinger; 08-04-2019 at 01:38 PM.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

“They can’t do anything about it unless they start shooting people, and presumably they won’t do that.” Protester & confirmed idiot.

"I am not here to rescue you, I am bringing you along for emergency rations" Quark.

"This is me, I'm not at home. If you'd like to reach me, leave me alone." Sherl Crow

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    Yep. If he wanted to kill thirty people real fast, he could have done it just as quick and easily with a baseball bat.

Maybe hunters should be given baseball bats or slingshots...because their guns don't kill the animals. The hunter does.

"My saws don't cut wood. My hand does."
    So what's the solution? To ban all guns? Certain guns?

A reality your comments fail to consider is that these disturbed individuals don't go on their killing spree because guns are available. They kill because they are sick, evil or both.

I don't disagree that it might be prudent to beef up background checks, etc, but banning guns isn't the answer.

There have been many of these mass killing sprees using vans. Shall we institute a 'Van Ban'?

There have also been events in which knives were used. Ban them too?

No. If the lunatic can't obtain a gun, he'll simply snatch dads keys to the van, and off he goes. Take the scenic route through the cafeteria. He'd easily mow down more students in 30 seconds than he could take out with a weapon.

Banning 'hardware' is not the solution. As I mentioned above, certain common sense steps should be taken, but this is primarily a twofold issue: Mental health. Social. If a preventative solution is to be reached, it's on these two levels.

By your logic, since hit and run fatalities are at an all time high and increasing, cars should be banned.

There is, seemingly, no easy solution for this issue. I'm not opposed to reasonable measures such as enforcing stricter background checks and possibly other measures. But you shouldn't kid yourself that Gun Control is the solution.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    So what's the solution? To ban all guns? Certain guns?

A reality your comments fail to consider is that these disturbed individuals didn't go on their killing spree because guns were available. They killed because they are sick, evil or both.

I don't disagree that it might be prudent to beef up background checks, etc, but banning guns isn't the answer.

There have been many of these mass killing sprees using vans. Shall we institute a 'Van Ban'?

There have also been events in which knives were used. Ban them too?

Banning 'hardware' is not the solution. As I mentioned above, certain common sense steps should be taken, but this is primarily a twofold issue: Mental health. Social. If a preventative solution is to be reached, it's on these two levels.

By your logic, since hit and run fatalities are at an all time high and increasing, cars should be banned.

There is, seemingly, no easy solution for this issue. I'm not opposed to reasonable measures such as enforcing stricter background checks and possibly other measures. But you shouldn't kid yourself that Gun Control is the solution.
    First you ask if I want to ban guns. Then you say I do. Well, I don't.

I merely mentioned that the old saying "guns don't kill" is not accurate.

BTW - The ban on military bombs saves a lot of lives. Wouldn't you agree?

Post Likes

LOL great reply buddy.

We have about 330,000,000 folks in the USA, and we are bound by numbers to generate a few nuts here and there. I DO THINK the medication angle is worth looking into but willing to admit it may lead to another dead end.

Some things go beyond explanation other than some folks are simply nuts.

In actual numbers, I think Chicago had 9 murders last weekend. I AM NOT saying that to downplay the mass killer incidents, just to keep it in perspective as our overall problem.

“They can’t do anything about it unless they start shooting people, and presumably they won’t do that.” Protester & confirmed idiot.

"I am not here to rescue you, I am bringing you along for emergency rations" Quark.

"This is me, I'm not at home. If you'd like to reach me, leave me alone." Sherl Crow

Post Likes

I allowed for the assumption because I don't remember your exact position on the matter. My comments were just a recitation of my thoughts on the matter, not personally directed.

I suppose the saying 'guns don't kill' is as accurate as 'vans don't kill', wouldn't you agree?

Post Likes
    Dayton puke was a registered democrat.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Dayton puke was a registered democrat.
    He was also a nut, I don't think his political affiliation has any merit.

If he were KKK or ISIS yea, otherwise, just some nut.

Post Likes

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast