Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
    Post Likes

Crying for El Paso

Another mass shooting, details murky, looks like 18 murders.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-new...tiple-18823820
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

“They can’t do anything about it unless they start shooting people, and presumably they won’t do that.” Protester & confirmed idiot.

"I am not here to rescue you, I am bringing you along for emergency rations" Quark.

"This is me, I'm not at home. If you'd like to reach me, leave me alone." Sherl Crow

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

Post Likes
    Born and half-raised there. I used to work on the Refrig. & HVAC w/ Honeywell at that Wally back in the day. GOD bless.

Sent using Tapatalk Pro

Post Likes
    Shooter is from Dallas. No motive as of yet
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Post Likes
    Here is what's being circulated as coming from the shooter's Twitter page, I believe.

Sent using Tapatalk Pro

5. Likes vin lashon liked this post
    Post Likes
    Another nut. It seems odd to read the politician statements. You can tell what party they're from without checking. The Repubs all express their sorrow, sympathy and horror. The Dems start off right, but every last one makes a statement for gun control. A few hold Trump responsible.

They can't even wait for the bodies to cool before pushing the agenda.

Post Likes
    F*** that. No one in any means should mention his name or speak his reasonings. Erase him from existence. Innocent people regardless or race, religion or anything else should not be effected let alone have there lives taken. You are that pissed. Run for office and make a change.
    Sorry. I'm not sorry. I hate how the news and people in general speak about the shooters. It's almost as if the news is there publicist working on there P.R. let's not add to his 5 seconds of attention.
    Instead speak of how a community is coming together in the face of adversity. Speak of those who stood up and saved others. Speak of those who in some cases chose to fight back.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianOmarPerez View Post
    Here is what's being circulated as coming from the shooter's Twitter page, I believe.

Sent using Tapatalk Pro
    Adrian, ..... "If" that Twitter Page is Correct, & True,....

Then this Man, In My Belief, was not only a Misguided, & Hate Filled American Racist, ..... But he also was Demonically Possessed.

We Absolutely need to bring back the "Good" of America, that existed prior to the mid 60s.

We, America, have to Learn how to "Walk in Love/Compassion" for Our Brothers & Sisters that are striving to be American Citizens, no matter their Color, or Ethnicity, & Get Rid of this Plague of Hatred, & Snow Flake Excuses to inflict Violence upon each other.

Please don't Misunderstand me,.... I'm not a Bottom Feeding "Godless Liberal" that wants to Flood America with Illegal Immigrants, Queers, Cheap Drugs,& Reject the History/ Heritage of what We were,as well as Our Creator ..... I'm against Illegal Immigrants, no matter what Country they came from, or their Color.

America, again in My Belief, Absolutely Must Return to the Value System, & Form of Government that it had, before it started going quickly downhill, due to what the Democrats & Republicans have done.

Otherwise, .... These "Senseless, Demonically Inspired, & Unjustified Shootings" are just a small taste of what is coming Our Way.

Ya'll, .... As a Nation,... We are Rotting & Falling apart.
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.

"You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)

Mat_15:24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamoramax View Post
    F*** that. No one in any means should mention his name or speak his reasonings. Erase him from existence. Innocent people regardless or race, religion or anything else should not be effected let alone have there lives taken. You are that pissed. Run for office and make a change.
    Sorry. I'm not sorry. I hate how the news and people in general speak about the shooters. It's almost as if the news is there publicist working on there P.R. let's not add to his 5 seconds of attention.
    Instead speak of how a community is coming together in the face of adversity. Speak of those who stood up and saved others. Speak of those who in some cases chose to fight back.
    I disagree, Zamoramax. We won't, and we shouldn't want to, sweep the stories of these kinds of horrors under the rug. Law enforcement has a duty to investigate the reasons for every mass shooting, and the citizens of this country have a right to know everything law enforcement digs up in the cases--barring invasions of victims' privacy. There is absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to know whether the motive of a shooting is ideological (therefore, an act of terrorism), or the product of severe mental illness (and respectively, a matter of public health), or something else.

10. Likes Zamoramax liked this post
    Post Likes
    They say it’s gang related but what gang member has ears while carrying an mak 90?
    Honeywell you can buy better but you cant pay more

I told my wife when i die to sell my fishing stuff for what its worth not what i told her i paid for it

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMasticator View Post
    I disagree, Zamoramax. We won't, and we shouldn't want to, sweep the stories of these kinds of horrors under the rug. Law enforcement has a duty to investigate the reasons for every mass shooting, and the citizens of this country have a right to know everything law enforcement digs up in the cases--barring invasions of victims' privacy. There is absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to know whether the motive of a shooting is ideological (therefore, an act of terrorism), or the product of severe mental illness (and respectively, a matter of public health), or something else.
    Agreed, I support full disclosure. And Quite frankly more than we are getting,.. I am speaking of medications in many of these cases.

“They can’t do anything about it unless they start shooting people, and presumably they won’t do that.” Protester & confirmed idiot.

"I am not here to rescue you, I am bringing you along for emergency rations" Quark.

"This is me, I'm not at home. If you'd like to reach me, leave me alone." Sherl Crow

Post Likes
    First and most important...
    I am sorry for the folks that lost their lives...
    And hurt for the folks who were close to the victims and have to live with the loss that idiot caused.
    Our prayers go up for those survivors... may they find the peace to move on with their lives.

Now for the issue at hand:
    Was there anyone around who was CCW...
    Who could have taken him out???
    Seems kinda strange for Texas... used to be a state where a shooter would not get far.

In many southern states... a dozen folks would have taken him down quickly!
    And they would have gotten off without charges!

As DBD said (GA will say it in other words)...
    We have lost our sense of community... we do not care for our fellow folks...
    And IMO... we have lost our sense of justice... when we let stuff like this happen.

BTW: GA wants to see a toxicology report on the shooter...
    Think LE will allow that???
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Agreed, I support full disclosure. And Quite frankly more than we are getting,.. I am speaking of medications in many of these cases.
    You mean, getting information about which medications a shooter had been prescribed prior to a shooting?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    First and most important...
    I am sorry for the folks that lost their lives...
    And hurt for the folks who were close to the victims and have to live with the loss that idiot caused.
    Our prayers go up for those survivors... may they find the peace to move on with their lives.

Now for the issue at hand:
    Was there anyone around who was CCW...
    Who could have taken him out???
    Seems kinda strange for Texas... used to be a state where a shooter would not get far.

In many southern states... a dozen folks would have taken him down quickly!
    And they would have gotten off without charges!

As DBD said (GA will say it in other words)...
    We have lost our sense of community... we do not care for our fellow folks...
    And IMO... we have lost our sense of justice... when we let stuff like this happen.

BTW: GA wants to see a toxicology report on the shooter...
    Think LE will allow that???
    I agree there.

CCW permit or not, who carries a gun while shopping at Wal-Mart? It's not very practical. What are the odds?

Just some lame nut, at one of ... I am guessing... 50,000 Wal-Mart locations. Nobody could be expected to anticipate this sort of thing.

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast