Post Likes

While America was distracted by Mueller's Testimony, Guess what happened.

Trump vowed to pay off the national debt in 8 years. But he’s touting a budget deal that would raise spending by more than $300 billion.
    Gina Heeb
    Jul. 25, 2019, 01:00 PM

"President Donald Trump has blasted bipartisan politicians for failing to address the federal debt and repeatedly vowed to eliminate it within eight years. On his watch, it has exploded to more than $22 trillion.

The country was already headed for a $1 trillion deficit this year. Yet, the president has made clear his support for the federal budget deal reached Monday, which would increase spending by billions against a backdrop of lower tax receipts.

"House Republicans should support the TWO YEAR BUDGET AGREEMENT which greatly helps our Military and our Vets," the president said Thursday of the bill, which would lift the debt ceiling until July 2021 and permanently end a series of automatic spending cuts. "I am totally with you!"

Crafted by Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, the deal would give both Republicans and Democrats bigger budgets for fiscal priorities. It would increase spending by about approximately $320 billion, with equal amounts going to defense and domestic agencies.

That could amount to $1.7 trillion in projected debt levels over the next decade, according to estimates by the Committee for a Responsible Budget. "

https://markets.businessinsider.com/...9-7-1028385987
    --------------

Rand Paul mourns ‘death’ of Tea Party, blasts both parties for budget ‘abomination’ on Senate floor
    Nate Madden · July 31, 2019

"A vote on the bill was initially expected Wednesday, but Senate Majority Whip John Cornyn, R-Texas, said after Paul’s speech that the vote would happen on Thursday instead. Timing of a vote, however, remains unclear at the time of publication.

In his speech, Paul went on to castigate both major political parties for putting this deal together, saying, “The media says, ‘Oh, there’s not enough compromise in Washington.’ Exactly the opposite of the truth! There’s too much compromise in Washington; there’s always an agreement to spend more money.”

As an alternative to the deal, Paul proposed a compromise that would allow for an increase of the debt ceiling in exchange for “significant spending cuts, caps on spending, and a balanced budget amendment to the Constitution.” A balanced budget amendment simply requires that the federal government to pass a balanced budget every year. On Twitter, the senator claimed that 98 percent of the government would be funded under such a requirement.

Paul also specifically criticized his Republican colleagues in the Senate, some of whom he predicted would vote for his amendment to reform the deal, but ultimately also vote to pass “the deal that will bankrupt our country.”

“But before we make this about Republicans,” Paul added, “let’s remember that there’s not a Democrat in Washington that cares about the debt.”

https://www.conservativereview.com/n...-senate-floor/
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.

"You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)

Mat_15:24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Post Likes
    I hope one day the AMERICAN people stand up for ourselves and stop allowing them to continue to rob us from our hard earned money!! Revolt i say.

Post Likes
    Lessee...

WHO was it that pushed the tax CUT through...

And which party both resisted it...
    AND
    Wants to raise taxes?
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

Post Likes
    Is there really such a thing... as a tax cut???

You might get an extra 5 bucks on your paycheck but I bet you pay 10 somewhere else.

It’s like when the city brags about no new prop tax increase but they hit you with an increase in water and sewer.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BuildingMech88 View Post
    I hope one day the AMERICAN people stand up for ourselves and stop allowing them to continue to rob us from our hard earned money!! Revolt i say.
    Call it the "American Awakening", .... Where the Mushroom like American people, refused the daily feeding of Bullcrap given to them by their Republican & Democrat False Leaders, broke down the door of that Dark Room, where the Light of Knowledge didn't exist, ... And they came out in to the World & Realized that they had been living a Lie for at least 90 years.

In My Belief Building, The Founding Fathers of America, & many that came after them, ... If they were here Today, they would be Horrified & Angry over what America has become. I Believe that they would Demand that Our Government & Way of Life be turned back to what they had dreamed of, established, & Fought & Died for, and, .... If Big Brother refused, .... Then the Second American Revolution would quickly begin.
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.

Mat_15:24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Is there really such a thing... as a tax cut???

You might get an extra 5 bucks on your paycheck but I bet you pay 10 somewhere else.

It’s like when the city brags about no new prop tax increase but they hit you with an increase in water and sewer.
    Good point Corny.

Post Likes
    US Treasury Now Expects To Borrow Over $800 Billion In Debt In Two Quarters

by Tyler Durden
    Mon, 07/29/2019 - 16:45

"One of the reasons why Trump and Congress were so quick to pass a debt ceiling deal last week is that had they failed to do so, with the Treasury's cash balance sliding precariously lower and expected to hit $0 by early September, there was a non-trivial chance the US could technically default by the time Congress came back from its August vacation.

Of course, that did not happen, "a debt ceiling extension deal was reached, and as a result the Treasury is now free to start reloading its cash balance, and it plans on doing just that. On Monday, the Treasury Department announced its latest quarterly estimates of net marketable borrowing needs for the current (July – September 2019) and upcoming (October – December 2019) quarters. What it revealed was the following:

After borrowing just $40 billion in the past, April-June period, which left the Treasury with a quarter end cash balance of $264 billion, in the current quarter, the Treasury now expects Treasury issuance to explode higher, and borrow a whopping $433 billion in net marketable debt, a massive $274 billion higher - or more than doubling - its prior forecast announced in April 2019.

The reason for this debt issuance flurry? To rebuild the cash balance back to a level of $350 billion, which is where the Treasury expects its end-of-September cash balance to be, up from just $85 billion as of the April 29 forecast."

"As for the past quarter, in April 2019, the Treasury estimated marketable borrowing of $30 billion and assumed an end-of-June cash balance of $270 billion. The change in borrowing resulted from lower net cash flows partially offset by the lower end-of-quarter cash balance due to the Treasury hitting the debt ceiling.

In other words, the Treasury will sell $814 billion in debt in the current and future quarter... and it will only gets worse from there.

As Bloomberg reports, the Treasury is expected to hold its quarterly note and bond sales at record levels for the third straight time as Washington’s latest budget deal shows that the U.S.’s debt binge will continue. While President Trump once said he would eliminate the national debt, he is now set to approve a budget that will help usher in trillion-dollar annual deficits. As a result, Bloomberg notes that Wall Street securities firms predict that a boost in Treasury issuance may be coming in a year’s time.

Bond dealers see the status quo prevailing at Wednesday’s quarterly refunding announcement. Forecasts are coalescing around the view that the Treasury will keep auction sizes of 3-, 10- and 30-year debt unchanged at a record total of $84 billion, in sales scheduled from Aug. 6-8. To put it in perspective, the tally was $62 billion at the time of the 2016 U.S. election."

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...t-two-quarters

Post Likes
    So as the "Reality TV Show" called the Mueller Investigation/ Hearings/ Testimony, was ongoing, ........ More Campaign Promises were Broken.

Trump promised to Bring Back Coal.

And if the Coal that is needed for Steel Production, is not in dire need, ..... What does that say about America's Steel Production????

--------------------------------------

Bankrupt Coal Miners
    By Jeremy Hill
    July 19, 2019, 4:17 PM EDT

Miner cut deal with 90% of lenders prior to court filing
    Company plans to reorganize and slash $650 million of debt

Blackhawk Mining LLC filed for Chapter 11 court protection in Delaware, adding to a growing list of bankrupt coal miners.

The Lexington, Kentucky-based company in court documents listed more than $1 billion in debt, compared to $165 million in Ebitda last year. Details of the filing were reported earlier this week, including its plan to cut debt by about $650 million.

Cloud Peak Energy Inc., Blackjewel LLC and Cambrian Holding Co. are among the coal mining companies that have gone bankrupt in the past year. Blackhawk focuses on the more-profitable metallurgical coal that is used in making steel, but still had to seek court protection to deal with its debt pile, Chief Financial Officer Jesse Parrish said in a court declaration.

Blackhawk has about 2,800 employees, mostly in Kentucky and West Virginia. The company cut a restructuring deal with more than 90% of its lenders before filing and aims to confirm its bankruptcy plan in August, court papers show. Blackhawk has said the bankruptcy won’t disrupt employees, vendors or customers.

The case is Blackhawk Mining LLC, 19-11595-LSS, U.S. Bankruptcy Court District of Delaware (Delaware)

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...pt-coal-miners

Post Likes

As the "Reality TV Show" of the "Mueller Investigation" distracted America, .......

Donald Trump, was working also on bringing about the "Red flag Laws", a "Preventive Crime Monitoring System" that closely resembles the one that Red China has, & now, as of Aug. 16-2019, .... The Twitter-in-Chief is also calling for more "Mental Institutions" to be built!

All of this, as well as the Intentional Act of dragging America in to even far more Debt, ..... Completely Contradicts the Platform that he ran on, while Campaigning for POTUS.

And Sadly, ... He is only just beginning.

--------------------------------------

It's Not A Gun Problem, It's A Culture Problem
    by Tyler Durden
    Fri, 08/16/2019 - 23:05

"Via AmmoLand.com,

Dear President Trump/Senators,

The latest mass shootings have brought several things to the fore. America doesn’t have a gun problem we have a people problem…a culture problem."

"When “universal background checks” was explored by the Obama Administration it was defeated by the outcry of the citizenry. As envisioned by the Obama Administration, their “universal background checks” would control every transaction by a gun owner. If I wanted to sell a gun to a friend, I would have had to go to a licensed gun dealer, pay a fee, and then the buyer would have to undergo a background check. Obama’s own Justice Department produced a document that said the only way for “universal background checks” to work was to have a gun registry. My gun is my property, and as such, I have a right to sell it without asking permission from the government. A logical extension is a government requiring books to have serial numbers and controlling their distribution and sale.

So stay away from some form of “universal background checks.”

Now to “Red Flag laws.” Seventeen states have some form of these laws, but only a couple of them even mention mental health. None of us wants mentally imbalanced people or terrorists to have guns. But these laws are a slippery slope to another way for the government to get between a citizen and their right to keep and bear arms. The gun grabbers are salivating about this. They want the government determining who is eligible to exercise their Second Amendment rights. The Left wants some type of process like was in the movie Minority Report, where the government reads the minds of citizens and takes actions to arrest the citizen before they committed some crime. Of course, reading the minds is a bit of hyperbole, but these laws would have government people across the country determining that someone who tweeted, made a Facebook post, wrote an email is a danger to society and they raid that person’s home and take their weapons. This then becomes a Fourth Amendment violation. So we start with a government deciding that something said by a citizen is unacceptable, violating the First Amendment, the government then violates the Fourth Amendment and deprives a citizen of their Second Amendment right.

Another part of this slippery slope is who reports the “unstable” citizen and then who decides whether the accusation is valid? Maybe a neighbor doesn’t like my MAGA hat and believes the crazy rhetoric of the media, and thus, I’m a white nationalist and therefore a threat and call the Sheriff. The Sheriff then conducts a “no-knock” warrant and breaks in my door in the middle of the night. I think this is a real break-in and defend myself, and I am, or an officer is shot. Imaginary? Not so, this happened recently to some unlucky homeowner. Who’s to blame? Who will be held accountable? If you pass these types of laws, these scenarios will play out over the nation.

“Red Flag laws” are another intrusion/infringement of citizens’ rights guaranteed by the Bill of Rights.
    In summary:

American citizens, simply because of their American citizenship, hold God-given rights to defend self and family - and that includes the right to own and use firearms. That God-given right is enshrined in the Constitution, as the Second Amendment.

The Second Amendment doesn’t allow for the government to determine whether some have rights to own firearms, versus others who don’t. Seriously: Do we really want government holding this power?

What about the path these “red flag” laws would take under a leftist administration, under Democratic control?

“Red flag” laws bring too many unknowns.

Millions of honest gun owners who didn’t use their firearms for mayhem have good reason to feel they are being penalized for crimes they did not commit. This is not an issue about guns; it’s about rights. These laws are repealing the Bill of Rights one chunk at a time.
    When are Republicans going to stand up and defend the Bill of Rights? The President campaigned on and has emphasized his promise to defend the Second Amendment."

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...ulture-problem