+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Duplex receptacle orientation code ?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by billygoat22 View Post
    I've noticed that flat plugs w ground have the cord on the ground pin side, so if the ground is down, wire lays flat. if ground is up, the cord comes out top and droops over, pulling on the plug rather than hanging straight down.
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.

"You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)

Mat_15:24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidDeBord View Post

Ground down here too, ... And, when You saw "Sparky", did ya hear the Bee Gees wailing "Stayin' Alivvvvvvvvvve!!!!"?

I can remember back in he early 60s, when We were puttiing up a Xmas tree, & my Dad wanted to test the lights, ... I don't know why,... May be "the Devil made me do it"? But I saw a light that didn't have a bulb in the socket, so I put my finger in there. It was exhilarating!!!!
    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in