Post Likes

Good residential subcontractor or how to find subs? (Denver area)

Yeah so title is pretty self explanatory. Im a comfort advisor and ive been hired to start a new hvac department for an existing highly rated service company in the Boulder area. Looking for skilled subs that need an occasional extra day of work. I cant promise the steadiest work but if anyone is lookin to sub a few extra jobs and could give me like on thursday a week starting out then that would help me a lot and the pay should be around $900+ since my average ticket is 15,000 and i usually only do full systems. Anyone have any ideas for where to look or around or if anyone knows someone please post here or contact me!

Thanks

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakotahuff View Post
    Yeah so title is pretty self explanatory. Im a comfort advisor and ive been hired to start a new hvac department for an existing highly rated service company in the Boulder area. Looking for skilled subs that need an occasional extra day of work. I cant promise the steadiest work but if anyone is lookin to sub a few extra jobs and could give me like on thursday a week starting out then that would help me a lot and the pay should be around $900+ since my average ticket is 15,000 and i usually only do full systems. Anyone have any ideas for where to look or around or if anyone knows someone please post here or contact me!

Thanks
    Contact me, Im interest.