Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapperhead View Post
    I see in my crystal ball a fine opportunity for you , a politician

You can ignore a question like a pro
    And accuse you of things you didn't say.

2. Likes lions_lair liked this post.
    Post Likes
    This was truly discusting and also brings to light at least two Anti-Americans here in ARP. Geez unbelievable. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

Post Likes
    Prob no the best thing to teach children. Prob would have been better to have an effigy of Trump... or a cartel leader... even maybe a homeless drug addicted bum.

Dims... and these folks... are playing into the hands of the opposition...... These folks should be taking the high road instead of pulling stunts like this.
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    Yet another Anti-American pro commie Democrat post. Unbelievable. Just waiting on Gussie to come in here with his true commie post. Geez. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

6. Likes lions_lair liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Brilliant. Teach the children to hate. Been working great in the mideast and Africa hasn't it?

The parents should be exterminated.

8. Likes lions_lair liked this post.
    Post Likes
    We need one of those buttons you push , you know , where a trap door sends the anti-americans to another country , and it really doesnt matter which one

Lets start with a trap door under the cast of the View , and that other stupid show

10. Likes lions_lair liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Imagine if that pinata was of a black person.
    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    Yeah, imagine that....you could have a thriving business selling them in the Deep South. No doubt those three punks who posed at the Emmett Till sign would buy a few.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    If you swat it and get candy, any 6 year old will SWAT AWAY with enthusiasm, even if it were Jesus.

Cultural diversity turned up-side down by anti-American a-holes.

Pinata is a mexican tradition from a fine culture. Bending it here to tech children hate of law enforcement officials is certainly anti-American, culturally subversive, and quite frankly in my opinion child abuse.

We already have blacks and muslims, last thing we need here is another 'sub-culture'.

We are supposed to be the 'melting pot'. Well whatever dummy came up with that concept was as wrong as toilet-paper on a fork. Blacks have not melted, Muslims are not melting, for the most part Hispanics were,... but with such an illegal in-rush now they seem to be forming a NEW sub-culture.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

“They can’t do anything about it unless they start shooting people, and presumably they won’t do that.” Protester & confirmed idiot.

"I am not here to rescue you, I am bringing you along for emergency rations" Quark.

"This is me, I'm not at home. If you'd like to reach me, leave me alone." Sherl Crow

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

Post Likes
    Nice example of the left who preaches diversity, acceptance and peace, teaching impressionable young minds how to respect law, order, police officers, and our republic.

Progressives are the ones creating the atmosphere of civil disobedience leading to violence. And, we have a few promoting the same right here in ARP. Great fellow Americans.
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    Nice example of the left who preaches diversity, acceptance and peace, teaching impressionable young minds how to respect law, order, police officers, and our republic.

Progressives are the ones creating the atmosphere of civil disobedience leading to violence. And, we have a few promoting the same right here in ARP. Great fellow Americans.
    Fortunately for the Right Wing, however, there are many Americans, some right here in ARP, who are doing their part to nurture and spread the social disease of bigotry. How about a proud salute to them all?...

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMasticator View Post
    Fortunately for the Right Wing, however, there are many Americans, some right here in ARP, who are doing their part to nurture and spread the social disease of bigotry. How about a proud salute to them all?...
    Ridiculous post. You see the OP of bigotry, yet try to deflect on some 'assumed presumption' you harbor?

I wish you were as smart as you think you are.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

“They can’t do anything about it unless they start shooting people, and presumably they won’t do that.” Protester & confirmed idiot.

"I am not here to rescue you, I am bringing you along for emergency rations" Quark.

"This is me, I'm not at home. If you'd like to reach me, leave me alone." Sherl Crow

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMasticator View Post
    Could you be more specific as to what bigotry you refer to (not ARP, but 'Right Wing')?

Also, I wonder what your thoughts are on the Left's idea of Bigotry? Are all on the Right racist and bigot, or has the Left blown it out of proportion?

Most Conservatives take the view that the Left uses the terms bigot, racist, homophobe, etc as a club, using the accusation to silence dissenting opinions. Thoughts?

And finally, do you believe that the Left is guilty of Bigotry?

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast