Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapperhead View Post
    Weak ....

I know dam well you are smart enough to know the colored community has 100 times more people on welfare than all of the races combined

If they arent on welfare or on a street corner , they are in jail , like to the point we have to build MORE effing jails to hold all of them

Dont come at me with that nonsense

I do work in a local jail , and Ive seen whos in there first hand
    Okay, at least you've established your preference: anecdotes over logic. Got it. Me personally, I'll stick with logic if you don't mind.

No one is denying that there are some black neighborhoods where the situation is fubar. Just as no one would deny the same statement about some white neighborhoods. But because we know poverty is color blind, and exists in every single demographic around the globe, we have to target other circumstances and factors, not simply race, if we want to get to the heart of the matter. The most relevation question is always: 'Why is this or that particular community of people (not black people, not white people, not latino people) struggling so mightily...with drugs, with violence, with poverty, etc? Does this line of thinking really not speak to you?

Post Likes
    Raised wrong... those boys or their parents... probably never bothered to see what the whole till thing was about.

Or maybe they do know... and just dont care about the injustice that boy suffered because of some obese sweaty pasty piece of sh*t alabama pig.

Probably home skhuuled... lol

"Spellin dont matter none, only lovin Jesus and hatin the n***** does"
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    Well the facts are undisputable. Races with a lower mean IQ have a much higher crime rate especially violent crime rate than races with a higher mean IQ.

That's a fact Jack. It's an inverse relationship so to speak. IQ and crime rates between races. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

4. Likes lions_lair liked this post.
    Post Likes
    uh Glenn... the "white" race... has a pretty damn low iq........ I mean seriously dude... look around you.

Open your eyes man...

Course with white folks.... they like to go after the defenseless and innocent... Children... old folks...... whitey likes em weak and vulnerable.....

Our jails here are full of those pasty devils... child molesting pieces of garbage... folks who will attack their own parents or grand parents to get whats left in that bottle of lortabs.....

We white folks truly are the descendants of Esau..... and in the end... we are gonna pay for it....
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    uh Glenn... the "white" race... has a pretty damn low iq........ I mean seriously dude... look around you.

Open your eyes man...

Course with white folks.... they like to go after the defenseless and innocent... Children... old folks...... whitey likes em weak and vulnerable.....

Our jails here are full of those pasty devils... child molesting pieces of garbage... folks who will attack their own parents or grand parents to get whats left in that bottle of lortabs.....

We white folks truly are the descendants of Esau..... and in the end... we are gonna pay for it....
    Wow sounds like the result of a our communist ran public education.

An example of pure brainwashing as I have ever seen. You win the prize corn.

Geez unbelievable with some White guilt thrown in to boot. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

7. Likes lions_lair liked this post.
    Post Likes
    This thread would never have happened...

If the lefties that get riled up over soundbytes they heard from the lefty polecats and lefty MSM...
    And blindly believed... simply because it felt good...

Would, instead:
    Actually THINK for themselves!

GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Well the facts are undisputable. Races with a lower mean IQ have a much higher crime rate especially violent crime rate than races with a higher mean IQ.

That's a fact Jack. It's an inverse relationship so to speak. IQ and crime rates between races. Thank you very much
    are you saying Corny might kill someone soon ?

10. Likes lions_lair liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Just yesterday I was listening to Dennis Prager, and this black guy called in to explain that EVERYTHING bad that happens to a black guy, or EVERYTHING bad that a black guy does is the fault of the white man.

Dennis went on to first say how sad that call was. Then went on to explain that to have a mentality like the last caller, means that you have no morals. For example, if everything in your life can be blamed on another, then where does it stop?

You can rob or steal, and it's not your fault. You can be violent, and it's not your fault. You can kill, and it's not your fault.

It really was sad to hear this caller not take any responsibility for any of his actions. You just know that he will never make anything of himself. And will always be dependent on the government for his very existence.
    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

Post Likes
    Let me see if i got this right.

3 white students took a picture in front of a sign with some bullet holes in it. The sign had been replaced several times because of bullet holes and vandalism in the past. There was no indication that the boys had shot the sign or done any vandalism to it.

The sign was associated with a case of black/white conflict. There was no indication if the boys agreed with the ones that killed Till or if they were upset that a white woman lied causing the problem.

Some how through this massive lack of facts people are jumping to the conclusion that the boys had done something wrong, when the reality is the incident is still under investigation.

Does that pretty much sum it up or did i miss something. We are suppose to judge people on their merit not hearsay, innuendo, and speculation, right.

13. Likes vin lashon, Fender60 liked this post.
    Post Likes
    This isnt the 80's anymore bud .... in todays time you are guilty until proven innocent

It usually begins with a reporter ruining your life , then facts come out 6 months later you did nothing wrong

Kinda like that little white kid who stood face to face with that indian ass hole while he was protesting ... uhh i mean singing

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BNME8EZ View Post
    Let me see if i got this right.

3 white students took a picture in front of a sign with some bullet holes in it. The sign had been replaced several times because of bullet holes and vandalism in the past. There was no indication that the boys had shot the sign or done any vandalism to it.

The sign was associated with a case of black/white conflict. There was no indication if the boys agreed with the ones that killed Till or if they were upset that a white woman lied causing the problem.

Some how through this massive lack of facts people are jumping to the conclusion that the boys had done something wrong, when the reality is the incident is still under investigation.

Does that pretty much sum it up or did i miss something.
    You pretty much nailed it. Yet, I read somewhere that the Feds are looking into the possibility of federal charges against the boys in the photo.

I keep telling my children who are young adults now, do not post anything on social media, nothing at all. As conservatives the left will use anything against you and you have no idea what that may be. As our culture becomes more progressive left everything is a microagression and when convenient will be turned into a hate crime felony.

It is the left that is full of hate. To them everything a white male does is a hate crime. Meanwhile, they are totally driven by hate. What happened to diversity? Oh, that only works when they are promoting their particular left wing agenda.
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

Post Likes
    I bet SeeBS news didn't cover this story nationally

https://www.breitbart.com/local/2014...ce-vandalized/

I hope the Ole Miss students have an alibi.

17. Likes vin lashon liked this post.
    Post Likes
    How far does a society that:
    *Jumps to conclusions without facts...
    *Speak/act before thinking...
    *Manufactures belief systems to foster their denial...
    *Strongly refuses to clean up that denial...

How long do folks think this society will last...
    Before either:
    *Common sense comes back into vogue... or
    *The society self destructs
    ?????

Rather than simply say:

This is bad...

One might want to think outside the good/bad box...

And think about what comes next...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast