Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    Here is the indoor. Disregard the water heater. Couldnt look at it too long.

And here are my final numbers upon commissioning. I will say, those OD units are quiet. Well worth the extra cost.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    your work is grate as allways please tell me the water heater is not gas?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by pctech View Post
    your work is grate as allways please tell me the water heater is not gas?
    It is electric.

Post Likes
    thank god for that someone went way over bord to insulate it but your work shines next to it

Post Likes
    They work good, wish they didnt cost an arm and a leg, there are quite a few places I would use one if they wern't so dang much more than conventional. Used one in a replacement situation in a back alley where they had a condenser on the ground and another one 4 feet above it on brackets, no place else to go with the units. Changed the lower unit to a side discharge, and dropped the heat on the upper unit instantly. Saved the customer a pile on energy bill from one summer to the next.
    I r the king of the world!...or at least I get to stand on the roof and look down on the rest of yall

Post Likes
    Should have rewrapped the water heater. It detracts from the nice air handler install

Post Likes
    IT would cost to have him do it the right way the way it is now screams home owner job and a bad one at that Albert does not do work that bad even on his worst day starting out in the trade

Post Likes
    trick of mine...slide the armoflex up the pipe when brazing and hold it with your tube cutter, then you don't have to cut it and zip tie it. Cleans up the install. Also put the drier inside so it doesn't rust.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by twinrivers View Post
    trick of mine...slide the armoflex up the pipe when brazing and hold it with your tube cutter, then you don't have to cut it and zip tie it. Cleans up the install. Also put the drier inside so it doesn't rust.
    Ya ya ya. Everyone knows that "trick". I dont bother with that anymore as our inspectors require all linesets be UV taped. I can split it and make it look real pretty with the tape. Indoor I use the method you mentioned.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12