Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121316 ... LastLast
    Post Likes
    Because it is pushed by democrats and Satan is the father of democrats. Democrats are for everything that is wrong, Homosexuality-aborting babies- illegal Immigrants. They only care about getting the vote of anyone they can, blacks, illegal mexicans, queers, aborting mothers etc.. They do not care for these people at all they only pretend too for their vote. They know if they give them something free they will get their vote then they will own them. President Johnson stated it and it continues today.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    So, there is an acceptable number of kids when it comes to indoctrination and corruption?

Let's look at another angle. Say...Joe Smith is a sheep farmer. Joe Smith loves his sheep much more than the average farmer. Joe Smith thinks his love for sheep is a beautiful and natural thing. So much so, that Joe Smith wants to have Sheep Pride parades, wants Sheep Love taught in school and even wants protections under the law from those who disagree. In fact, Joe Smith is pushing for Hate Crime Legislation against those who speak out against Sheep Love.

Why shouldn't Joe Smith have his way?
    Absolutely! Because the actual number IMO is too small to be concerned with.

Now if they were corrupting kids to become pediphiles...one it too many.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    But probably far less than nice schoolgirls are being "indoctrinated and corrupted" to have sex, when they wouldn't have otherwise.
    So schools now teach schoolgirls to have sex?

Post Likes
    Absolutely! Because the avtual number IMO is too small to be concerned with.

Now if they were corrupting kids to become pediphiles...one it too many.
    So some immorality is ok to teach our kids? Also, no comment on the 'Joe Smith' analogy?

Post Likes
    So schools now teach schoolgirls to have sex?
    No, the other kids do.

What school teaches little boys to become gay? Teaching them to stop the harassing is not teaching them to be gay. As Glenn says, "geez."

Post Likes
    So some immorality is ok to teach our kids? Also, no comment on the 'Joe Smith' analogy?
    Yes, some immorality is ok, but becoming gay is not being taught by our schools. As for Joe Smith, he is too much of an anomaly to even be concerned with.

Post Likes
    Yes, some immorality is ok. Get used to it. As for Joe Smith, he is too much of an anomaly to even be concerned with.
    That's what we call hypocrisy.

As to Joe Smith, it's an analogy of Homosexuality before it became the Liberal pet. There was a time when it too was deemed immoral and unlawful.

If you'll notice, there's a pattern. First, it was homosexuality. Then it was gay marriage. Then it was transsexuals & trannie bathrooms. Pedophilia is next on the list. If you think it can't happen, you're not paying attention. 20 yrs ago, no one foresaw the Liberal acceptance of homosexuality. Yet here we are. Leftist deviancy knows no bounds.

Soon, they too will be a Liberal pet. The Slippery Slope has been wetted.
    Last edited by Dad; 07-24-2019 at 09:04 AM.

Post Likes
    I taught my son not to ever Be a bully - or face me over it - and to jump in and stick up for anyone being bullied, but at least as importantly; to always counter bullying with a hard straight right to the chin. I don't believe he ever contemplated suicide.

I'm not any more homo-phobic than I am normal-phobic. I don't give a shet what you do on your own time - just keep it to yourself and don't ask me to act like you are somehow special because of it. And I will provide you the same respect and courtesy by keeping my affairs to myself. And do not ever attempt to come between me and my family with your ideas. That seems like a simple enough deal for both sides.

PHM
    ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ksefan View Post
    I see no problem with LGBT being taught as ‘normal’. Especially if it reduces the amount of bullying and teen suicides. I don’t understand all the homophobia.
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

9. Likes Missouri Guy liked this post.
    Post Likes
    No, the other kids do.

What school teaches little boys to become gay? Teaching them to stop the harassing is not teaching them to be gay. As Glenn says, "geez."
    Actually, they influence sexually confused kids.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poodle Head Mikey View Post
    I taught my son not to ever Be a bully - or face me over it - and to jump in and stick up for anyone being bullied, but at least as importantly; to always counter bullying with a hard straight right to the chin. I don't believe he ever contemplated suicide.

I'm not any more homo-phobic than I am normal-phobic. I don't give a shet what you do on your own time - just keep it to yourself and don't ask me to act like you are somehow special because of it. And I will provide you the same respect and courtesy by keeping my affairs to myself. And do not ever attempt to come between me and my family with your ideas. That seems like a simple enough deal for both sides.

PHM
    ----------
    I completely agree on all counts, including that bullying is never acceptable, nor is treating someone badly regardless of what their beliefs or 'orientation' may be.

Post Likes
    But probably far less than nice schoolgirls are being "indoctrinated and corrupted" to have sex, when they wouldn't have otherwise.

I have absolutely no concerns about straight kids being influenced into being gay. It just doesn't happen at any measurable rate. I'd be more concerned about teaching schoolgirls how to avoid getting pregnant.
    How can you care about one and not the other?
    So if some kid dude starts taking in the azz after school ... It's ok because he can't get pregnant?

Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    No way! I can spot a gay from across the room, and so can mean kids.

What law imprisons kids for teasing gays?
    Wow... You can spot them..
    And so can mean kids... Does that make you a mean kid?.

As far as the rest of your post... I don't agree with any teasing... But teasing a queer should be no worse than teasing a fat kid.... But pro gay people like you have brought special protections to queer... It's sickening how all this gay crap is forced on us.. what's the next level at school?... All the cool kids are gay... If you aren't gay then you are the one being discriminated against.
    If the queer starts a fight.. best walk away.. or be in big trouble.... The gay card... Then you have to suffer being bullied as you let a queer challenge you and you lost.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poodle Head Mikey View Post

PHM
    ----------
    Exactly

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121316 ... LastLast