+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for reputable Commercial HVAC/R company in Southeast Florida

Post Likes

Looking for reputable Commercial HVAC/R company in Southeast Florida

Hi my name is Dennis I relocated to Southeast Florida about a year ago. Long story short I’ve been having a hard time finding a good reputable Commercial HVAC/R company to work for. I don’t like jumping around companies but is hard when the owner or manager talks up there company like it’s the best in the world then work there for a little bit and realize it’s a complete joke/ shit show. Any recommendations would be highly appreciated, preferably in Broward County. FYI I’m not willing to relocate. I have about 7 years Commercial HVAC/R experience ice machines, walk in coolers, walk in freezers, package units, split systems, and supermarkets.

Post Likes
    Look for union contractors

Post Likes
    Good luck, once you get past palm beach county a lot of contractors care about get in and get out. They don’t care about how well the job is done.

You can try
    hill York
    CMS
    market refrigeration.
    Those are big commercial only outfits in Florida that I know of.

Post Likes
    Thanks I’ll look into local union shops in my area.

Post Likes
    Ok thanks Deathpunch I appreciate your input. That sucks to hear it is like that down here. I’ll look into the companies you listed.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Refritech27 View Post
    Ok thanks Deathpunch I appreciate your input. That sucks to hear it is like that down here. I’ll look into the companies you listed.
    That’s why the company I work for sold off our palm beach and Broward area. We couldn’t complete with all the half rate do it above cost companies down there.

Hill York does a lot of cooling towers and chillers and 10T and higher for air to air.

Market refrigeration does all of the Publix’s and some Walmart’s.

CMS does everything in between for commercial.

All three of these companies do have a lot of windshield time.

Post Likes
    I work for Climate Pros in California. I know they have a location near Fort Lauderdale. Not sure what there Florida accounts are, out here it’s market refrigeration. Good Luck. Keeps us posted.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in