Post Likes

Wanted: Dwyer portability kit case and bracket

Looking for one of the grey plastic Dwyer cases that are part of a Magnehelic portability kit. The Dywer # is A-432. I don't need the rubber tubing or the pitot tube. Just the case and the aluminum bracket, though the bracket itself isn't as important as the case.

Was hoping someone had a case laying around they just wanted to get rid of. I'd pay for shipping.
    NeonHomer
    Schneider Electric I/A Series, Schneider Electric SmartStruxure/SmartStruxure Lite (Certified in both), Niagara R2/AX technician (Certification in AX only), and Andover/Schneider Continuum system engineer/administrator.

Now learning Tracer TU, Ensemble, Synchrony and whatever else my new employer throws at me.

Do it right the first time, and you will not have to do it again.

When all else fails... Get a bigger hammer!!

Post Likes
    Try eBay.

I was looking for just that a few weeks ago and found someone unloading an entire kit, including a magnahelic gauge, for $25.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Yeah. I was just there. The only ones I saw were the kit themselves for $50-75.

Unfortunately, I don't need the magnehelic... I have three 0-5", one -.5 to .5, a 0-10, a 0-30 (I think) and a 0-1. One of the 0-5" ones was given to me by my former employer. The others I picked up from a surplus place locally for about $2 each.
    NeonHomer
    Schneider Electric I/A Series, Schneider Electric SmartStruxure/SmartStruxure Lite (Certified in both), Niagara R2/AX technician (Certification in AX only), and Andover/Schneider Continuum system engineer/administrator.

Now learning Tracer TU, Ensemble, Synchrony and whatever else my new employer throws at me.

Do it right the first time, and you will not have to do it again.

When all else fails... Get a bigger hammer!!