Post Likes

Hobart FT900S Dish Machine Error Codes

Can anyone tell me what error codes W606, E507, E510, and E513 mean? This unit is in a prison, and on site maintenance has already changed the control and relay boards on their own. The unit starts up, fills, but then keeps filling forever with these codes.

In a kitchen with my head stuck in an oven
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by DJPinta View Post
    Can anyone tell me what error codes W606, E507, E510, and E513 mean? This unit is in a prison, and on site maintenance has already changed the control and relay boards on their own. The unit starts up, fills, but then keeps filling forever with these codes.
    Here's your codes:
    W606=12 minutes have passed since the last float closed during initial fill. Active in initial fill cycle only.
    E507=Tank 3 (pre-wash) temp probe is open circuit. Active when temp read is less than 32°F.
    E510=Tank D temp probe is open circuit. Active when temp read is less than 32°F.
    E513 =Final rinse temp probe is open circuit. Active when temp read is less than 32°F.

NOW...your machine is a Hobart FT900S. It's the shortest machine in that model line. It doesn't have a tank D or a tank 3. Additionally, the LAST float (or two...actually) that should close would be the ones in tank 3 in ANY OTHER FT900 machine, but you don't HAVE a tank 3.

Hobart's replacement control board covers ALL sizes of the FT-900 line, but must be set up following installation so the board knows which size machine it got installed into. Sounds like your "site maintenance" slapped a new control board in there, but didn't program these parameters into it.

Call Hobart. They can send someone out to fix that for ya. Be sure you pay for the service call.
    ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

"You never know what others don't know." -

If I can't laugh at myself...then I'll laugh at YOU! -

In a kitchen with my head stuck in an oven
    Post Likes
    Moderators, can you please move this to the Commercial Food Service Equipment forum for anyone's future reference.
    ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

"You never know what others don't know." -

If I can't laugh at myself...then I'll laugh at YOU! -

Post Likes
    Hey ECtofix, where did you find those code descriptions?