Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Poor little (maybe not so little) lost puppy...
    Looking for an owner to lead him around!

Guess he thinks that parroting the left...
    Will get him a home where he can mooch for the rest of his life.
    Sorry but i make to much money to mooch but if your parents are alive there not on medicare or medicad. Are do they qualify for local tax breaks. Do they go to a senior center for lunch. I guess the women that have kids and get free school lunches, wic and maybe food stamps all mooch even thought pro life like you don't care what happens to a kid after the birth because there moochers. Can't wait for Trump to end Obama care and throw millions off of health insurance and all the kids. What about all the premmes that run up millions of dollars of hospital bills guess the parents are going to pay for the rest of there life since preexisting conditions won't be covered.Just remember Trump said health care is easy.

Post Likes
    Interesting...

GA was very careful to NOT specifically cite any poster... nor use the word YOU...

However the lefties just are not disciplined enough (or educated enough ) to not name call or personalize it.

GA is not gonna report this one...

However a word of advise: Keep it impersonal... that is the golden way to avoid being called out (or get a vacation) for name calling.

Carry on...

BTW: You were a victim of a Trump style play:
    Say something without breaking the rules... yet detailed enough... to get under the skin of the other side...
    Then the other side always comes back more personal.

Lefties fall into it every time...

GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

Post Likes
    Interesting...

GA was very careful to NOT specifically cite any poster... nor use the word YOU...

However the lefties just are not disciplined enough (or educated enough ) to not name call or personalize it.

GA is not gonna report this one...

However a word of advise: Keep it impersonal... that is the golden way to avoid being called out (or get a vacation) for name calling.

Carry on...

BTW: You were a victim of a Trump style play:
    Say something without breaking the rules... yet detailed enough... to get under the skin of the other side...
    Then the other side always comes back more personal.

Lefties fall into it every time...

What name calling are you talking about? I don't see anything that even resembled approaching any rule violation. ARP has always been a place where somewhat of a thick skin is required. You may need to find a safer place?

4. Likes Fender60 liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by newoldtech View Post
    What name calling are you talking about? I don't see anything that even resembled approaching any rule violation. ARP has always been a place where somewhat of a thick skin is required. You may need to find a safer place?
    Quote:

even thought pro life like you don't care what happens to a kid after the birth because there moochers

Awfully close... IMO...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

Post Likes
    Quote:

even thought pro life like you don't care what happens to a kid after the birth because there moochers

Awfully close... IMO...
    That's not even close to name calling, spirited ARP debate which is encouraged.

7. Likes Fender60 liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by servicefitter View Post
    So the Trump uses vulgar language for all the world to hear broadcast by all the news media and you think im vulger for repeating what he said. Why don't you complain to the dictionary. Because they are printing vulgarity.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/pussy
    https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/whore
    Do you know how Hillary talks? I don't hear you making anything over that. Ask her SS agents how she talks to them. And, then how about the way Biden swims naked in front of his female SS agents? That matter to you? Perhaps you never heard of all the women Bill Clinton took advantage of. I guess it only matters if it is Trump.
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

Post Likes
    He has a severe case of TDS. Don't think anything any of us could say to help him.

Maybe he works around a bunch of women. Or, maybe he wants to be a woman himself. None of his posts on this forum have been supportive of our current administration.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    Do you know how Hillary talks? I don't hear you making anything over that. Ask her SS agents how she talks to them. And, then how about the way Biden swims naked in front of his female SS agents? That matter to you? Perhaps you never heard of all the women Bill Clinton took advantage of. I guess it only matters if it is Trump.
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

I use 56% silver on everything except steel.

Did you really need the " If you were a real tech " ??

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by servicefitter View Post
    Ok if you grab women by their and chase whores. Deal with Robert Kraft and his whores and Jeffery Epstein and his kids. It's great that the leader of the free world would be a person that everyone - men & women should look up to especially your mothers, sisters and daughters.
    Oops. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Patterson.html

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by newoldtech View Post
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.

"You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)

Mat_15:24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123