Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7101112131415161718 LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    I like a new rack. Gotta wait till they're over 18 though, before you play with them. Of course, if I did that today, my sweetie would probably just put her hands in the air as she walked away. And All I would see would be her butt. Nice butt, by the way, but the last I would see of it.
    Butt guy myself. Honestly, I don't get the obsession with boobs. Their fine and all, but the butt is where all the good parts are.
    “Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.”
    -Possibly said by Thomas Jefferson(but true even if he didn't)

“What one generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace.”
    ― Definitely said by John Wesley

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by itsiceman View Post
    At the end there he called out Brent to send him his [Stratus] and he would test it.
    ..I am not sitting here wondering if I should buy a Stratus to replace my H10 Pro...
    I'm in agreement with you...based on my testing and some other tests done by an H-10 Pro owner, someone looking to own a single detector for "all occasions" likely won't do better than the H-10 Pro.

Post Likes
    You can also buy the extension that Bacharach make specifically for the h10pro. I have it and it helps alot with getting the tip into hard to reach places.

Post Likes
    What I find odd is that I have found some leaks with my TIFZX that my SLR8 couldn't find, and vice-versa. The SLR8 is consistently weak for R-22, though.

Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty
    Post Likes
    I sold my SRL8 to a school otherwise I'd retest it. For the gasses I was dealing with most at the time like 22, 134 and 404 the SRL8 didn't cut it.

Post Likes
    I wanted to update on this subject after a few more weeks of using the stratus.

The H10 is still the king. Especially for those tiny leaks and also for leak checking open air refrigeration cases. Had some leaks in some open cases that the h10 picked up no problem just walking along the lineup with the probe sniffing the supply air off the evap (thanks knave). They were bubbling leaks once we found them but was diluted so much by the air stream the stratus didn't pick it up. But the h10 tick rate picked up noticeably telling is something was going on.

My conclusion is that in a contaminated area such as a rack room, or inside a glass door lineup the stratus is my detector of choice.

And for self contained equipment or open air cases I'm definitely starting out with the h10.

7. Likes Brian8383 liked this post
    Post Likes
    Another thing, the stratus compares very well with the pgm-ir. I used that a lot last winter and my experience was exactly the same as now with the stratus. Maybe a little more consistent and trustworthy, which it should be at the price. Not as sensitive as the h10 but very good in contaminated spaces.

Post Likes
    TY Chuck!

Post Likes
    Refrigeration so not much 410?

Post Likes
    Refrigeration so not much 410?
    No, haven't had the chance to try 410a.

Post Likes
    i am wandering if H10 Pro will work with R22 substitute refrigerants like MO99 or RS44B

Post Likes
    It only works on CFC's, HFC's and HCFC's.

Quote Originally Posted by AIRCON8 View Post
    i am wandering if H10 Pro will work with R22 substitute refrigerants like MO99 or RS44B
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

I use 56% silver on everything except steel.

Did you really need the " If you were a real tech " ??

Post Likes
    I recently got an h10 pro, i much prefer the sound of the older h10. Seems easier to hear a leak. Maybe will just take some getting used to. Only used it a couple of times so far.

Not having to run an extension cord is nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7101112131415161718 LastLast