Post Likes

No water on site to clean coils

Got some remote telecom sites I've started doing emergency repairs on. They dont do any kind of maintenance really until the units break and there's no water on site. These sites you can park fairly close to the equipment and walk up some stairs or a small hill to get to it and chemicals arent really needed. I've got plenty of extension cords but need something powerful enough to blast out the mud but not damage the fins or blade and not take up more room than I can fit in the front seat. Due to how they handle purchases it would be much easier to buy a complete kit than to build my own (less questions and paperwork). Any recommendations?

Post Likes
    Goodway has several options that would probably work. Some will require a separate water supply.
    “I haven’t failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” - Thomas Edison

“It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.” - Vince Lombardi

"In this house we obey the laws of thermodynamics" - Homer Simpson

Local 486

Post Likes
    We have sites like this also. We have a plastic 55gallon drum with a spigot. We will it with water while laying on its side in the back of the truck. We have a small electric pressure washer. Nothing strong enough to damage the condenser. And spray them out. You’d be surprised how long 55 gallons lasts. Works well for us with no damage to equipment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    You can get a referbished 275 gallon tote for under $200.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Buy a Coiljet CJ-125 portable coil cleaner by Spediclean.Its a portable tank and chemical feeder with a battery powered pump.Fill it up where you have water.take it on the roof, around back of the house, wherever you have no water source.Works great.I bought mine at Johnstone supply. WWW.Speedclean.com

Post Likes
    I'm guessing your looking for something with a lil more water / pressure than something like this can offer.
    Was a thought though.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by rider77 View Post
    Goodway has several options that would probably work. Some will require a separate water supply.
    We carry the Goodway SpeedClean line at TruTechTools.

This one has higher pressure up to 225 PSI

https://www.trutechtools.com/SpeedCl...leaning-System

Full line.
    https://www.trutechtools.com/SpeedClean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bill Spohn
    President & CEO
    www.TruTechTools.com