Post Likes

Can't find an option to include attachments

I haven't posted here in many, many months, but I had previously been able to include an attachment with a post. However, now, I don't even see that as an option. Am I overlooking it?

Post Likes
    First you have to 'Go Advanced' instead of 'Post Quick Reply'. Then you can scroll down where you’ll see the 'Manage Attachments' button where you can upload attachments/pictures. Clicking the button opens another window. Name:  479957A3-F342-4F38-A413-1B2A37314E9B.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  108.2 KB

Like so
    Uh...Google it yourself!

Post Likes

Still can't see the attachment option

I thought maybe it was just an issue with my desktop browser, but Istill can't see the option from my Android

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by $confused$ View Post
    I thought maybe it was just an issue with my desktop browser, but Istill can't see the option from my Android
    If you're viewing HVAC-Talk using a cell phone the software detects that and switches to mobile mode which does't have the full editor for posts, so that's why you can't find how to do attachments.

The solutions are to go back to the post's page, scroll to the bottom and select Full Site which will give you all the standard site options. From there (you need to expand the page to be able to read it) you can click on the Reply With Quote, select Go Advanced and on that page navigate to the icons across the top of the editor to the attachment icon, which looks like a paper clip. Once you finish your attachment you can switch back to mobile mode.

Another way is to use the Tap-a-Talk app.