Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 14 to 26 of 126
  1. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    10,001
    Post Likes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post

    After all... the left does not stand a chance with folks that really THINK for themselves...
    I do not see the Right Wingers here thinking for themselves at all. Every one of you think exactly the same. So how did that come about other than not thinking for yourselves.

    Do you see those that you claim to lean Left collaborating with each other here. Not much at all. Why? Because we think for ourselves and arrive at our own unique conclusions.

    Just an obvious observation.

  2. Likes davidadavis liked this post.
  3. #15
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Deep Southeast
    Posts
    10,102
    Post Likes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    I do not see the Right Wingers here thinking for themselves at all. Every one of you think exactly the same. So how did that come about other than not thinking for yourselves.

    Do you see those that you claim to lean Left collaborating with each other here. Not much at all. Why? Because we think for ourselves and arrive at our own unique conclusions.

    Just an obvious observation.
    Thinking for one's self doesn't mean that the outcome is unique from all other thinking. Thinking for one's self means taking available data and using reasoned thought to draw conclusions.

    I think what GA may be referring to is that most Liberal thought correlates with MsM propaganda, for which reasoned thinking is not required and, obviously, not employed. Honestly, I haven't seen much unique thought arise from Liberalism. In fact, the Liberal Agenda's obvious goals is to put the masses all on the same page, quashing individual thinking and reason. See Aldous Huxley.

  4. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    44,916
    Post Likes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    Thinking for one's self doesn't mean that the outcome is unique from all other thinking. Thinking for one's self means taking available data and using reasoned thought to draw conclusions.

    I think what GA may be referring to is that most Liberal thought correlates with MsM propaganda, for which reasoned thinking is not required and, obviously, not employed. Honestly, I haven't seen much unique thought arise from Liberalism. In fact, the Liberal Agenda's obvious goals is to put the masses all on the same page. See Aldous Huxley.
    Add to Vin's interpretation...

    That when a liberal 'grows up' between the ears (many never do)...
    They tend to turn conservative.

    So one could say:
    A liberal follows the left trends...
    Until they think for themselves and realize that:
    Conservative principles make more sense.

    Note again... that many liberals, never mentally grow up.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

    GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

  5. #17
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Deep Southeast
    Posts
    10,102
    Post Likes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by davidadavis View Post
    Democracy is a political system.

    Socialism is an economic system.
    You don't say only an economic system, but that seems to be the implication. Do you really believe that?

  6. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    10,001
    Post Likes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    Thinking for one's self doesn't mean that the outcome is unique from all other thinking. Thinking for one's self means taking available data and using reasoned thought to draw conclusions.

    I think what GA may be referring to is that most Liberal thought correlates with MsM propaganda, for which reasoned thinking is not required and, obviously, not employed. Honestly, I haven't seen much unique thought arise from Liberalism. In fact, the Liberal Agenda's obvious goals is to put the masses all on the same page, quashing individual thinking and reason. See Aldous Huxley.
    I do not see any two persons on here who you guys call Liberals that think alike. Nor do they 'high five' each other like you guys do.

    IMO, they all come from their own perspective. However, the Right here behaves more like 'The Borg.'

  7. Likes davidadavis liked this post.
  8. #19
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Deep Southeast
    Posts
    10,102
    Post Likes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    I do not see any two persons on here who you guys call Liberals that think alike. Nor do they 'high five' each other like you guys do.

    IMO, they all come from their own perspective. However, the Right here behaves more like 'The Borg.'
    Really? So...what's your opinion of Trump?

    How about CC? Gender ID? Open Borders? Gay Marriage? Trannie bathrooms? Universal Healthcare? Obama? The Deep State? UFOs?

    And, if by 'behaves more like 'The Borg', you mean 'knows where it's going & moves as one', I agree.

  9. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,921
    Post Likes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    I do not see any two persons on here who you guys call Liberals that think alike. Nor do they 'high five' each other like you guys do.

    IMO, they all come from their own perspective. However, the Right here behaves more like 'The Borg.'
    GC, where do you stand regarding the so called Democratic Socialism currently promoted by your progressive friends? You think this would make America a better place to live as opposed to the republic? What do you suppose the end game of leaving the republic and moving to socialism is going to achieve?
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

  10. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    10,001
    Post Likes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    Really? So...what's your opinion of Trump?

    How about CC? Gender ID? Open Borders? Gay Marriage? Trannie bathrooms? Universal Healthcare? Obama? The Deep State? UFOs?

    And, if by 'behaves more like 'The Borg', you mean 'moves as one', I agree.
    Do you think that everyone on the Left thinks the same on those issues?

  11. #22
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Deep Southeast
    Posts
    10,102
    Post Likes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    Do you think that everyone on the Left think the same on those issues?
    Honestly, I think that most do, and the reason I believe that is that most (not all) don't care about facts or realities. You seem to align yourself with prevailing Liberal ideology, but your comment implies that you don't, at least not in all.

    What, in your opinion, sets your perspective apart from the Liberal mantra?

  12. #23
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,464
    Post Likes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    Really? So...what's your opinion of Trump?

    How about CC? Gender ID? Open Borders? Gay Marriage? Trannie bathrooms? Universal Healthcare? Obama? The Deep State? UFOs?

    And, if by 'behaves more like 'The Borg', you mean 'moves as one', I agree.
    N/A

    Yes, don't care, no, don't care, NO, N/A, N/A, both sides are a broken, don't know.

    Is that an entry exam?

  13. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    10,001
    Post Likes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    GC, where do you stand regarding the so called Democratic Socialism currently promoted by your progressive friends? You think this would make America a better place to live as opposed to the republic? What do you suppose the end game of leaving the republic and moving to socialism is going to achieve?
    I have never heard the term 'Democratic Socialism' before. Nor do I like get into political discussions here because I will eventually drive my pet peeve back to healthcare, and I won't do that here.

    As for Trump:
    I give him kudos for not attacking Iran.
    For keeping our economy healthy.
    For getting personal and effective with Kim Jung Un.
    For challenging China.

    I don't like him for:
    His clumsy and obvious lying.
    Him tweeting.
    His fruitless efforts of building A Wall.
    His comments on non-presidential matters.
    And especially for separating illegal alien children from their parents.

    He is a doof but much better than Hilary who would give away the farm.

  14. #25
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Deep Southeast
    Posts
    10,102
    Post Likes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Add to Vin's interpretation...

    That when a liberal 'grows up' between the ears (many never do)...
    They tend to turn conservative.

    So one could say:
    A liberal follows the left trends...
    Until they think for themselves and realize that:
    Conservative principles make more sense.

    Note again... that many liberals, never mentally grow up.
    One could surmise that the Liberal Elite don't want them to.

  15. #26
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Deep Southeast
    Posts
    10,102
    Post Likes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahrs View Post
    N/A

    Yes, don't care, no, don't care, NO, N/A, N/A, both sides are a broken, don't know.

    Is that an entry exam?
    Lahrs of HVAC-Talk...come on down!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Contracting Business
HPAC Engineering
EC&M
CONTRACTOR