Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910
Results 118 to 126 of 126
  1. #118
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    27,164
    Post Likes
    Although I have already forgotten what CSM stands for - I would like to offer that being given a nickname, to me; means that the giver has genuinely thought about you. You are in his thoughts and he had made an effort in the relationship. Which is always better than being ignored. <g>

    Confederate States 'Merica ?

    Corny Shows Mercy ?

    Cold Slow March ?

    Congressional Sales Meeting ?

    OK; I give up. <g>

    PHM
    ----------


    Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    I am not interested in anything you say but you will stop the childish name calling or I will report the posts.
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

  2. #119
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    27,164
    Post Likes
    Oh; I thought of another question: does anybody here eat oyster crabs? I'm told they are modestly rare but every time I buy a case of oysters I'm sure I get more than a dozen with a crab and sometimes two crabs.

    Do you all eat the crabs or pick them out?
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

  3. #120
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    27,164
    Post Likes
    Oh wait! How about if you accept the nickname but we'll insist that it's:

    Can't Stop Me !

    How would that be?

    PHM
    --------


    Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    I am not interested in anything you say but you will stop the childish name calling or I will report the posts.
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

  4. Likes Missouri Guy liked this post.
  5. #121
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    27,164
    Post Likes
    Oh - sorry about this. I had meant to post this in either food or general. My mistake.

    But, as I may have said before: some times it jus' ain't being me! <g>


    Quote Originally Posted by Poodle Head Mikey View Post
    Oh; I thought of another question: does anybody here eat oyster crabs? I'm told they are modestly rare but every time I buy a case of oysters I'm sure I get more than a dozen with a crab and sometimes two crabs.

    Do you all eat the crabs or pick them out?
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

  6. #122
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bay Area California
    Posts
    25,715
    Post Likes
    For your mistaken post, we should probably remove one half of one of your likes. But since we round up, no one will notice.


    Quote Originally Posted by Poodle Head Mikey View Post
    Oh - sorry about this. I had meant to post this in either food or general. My mistake.

    But, as I may have said before: some times it jus' ain't being me! <g>
    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

  7. #123
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    1,000 miles from nowhere
    Posts
    15,371
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    For your mistaken post, we should probably remove one half of one of your likes. But since we round up, no one will notice.
    LOL, that was a good one!
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

    “They can’t do anything about it unless they start shooting people, and presumably they won’t do that.” Protester & confirmed idiot.

    "I am not here to rescue you, I am bringing you along for emergency rations" Quark.

    "This is me, I'm not at home. If you'd like to reach me, leave me alone." Sherl Crow

    I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

  8. #124
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    14,966
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    I am not interested in anything you say but you will stop the childish name calling or I will report the posts.
    It's not that serious GC.
    Have you tried improving your debating skills to not be based on SMA.
    I suspect you would lose the CSM label
    .....
    Forum etiquette
    .....

    He is calling out your SMA.
    About all you can do is challenge that your argument is not a SMA..then prove it isn't..if it is not.





    Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk
    ...

  9. #125
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    1,000 miles from nowhere
    Posts
    15,371
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post
    It's not that serious GC.
    Have you tried improving your debating skills to not be based on SMA.
    I suspect you would lose the CSM label
    .....
    Forum etiquette
    .....

    He is calling out your SMA.
    About all you can do is challenge that your argument is not a SMA..then prove it isn't..if it is not.





    Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk
    We had some recent controversy in ARPC over the acronyms. Basically resolved I think. Best drop the riddle acronym usage. For the arpc, it is a real PITA, lol.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

    “They can’t do anything about it unless they start shooting people, and presumably they won’t do that.” Protester & confirmed idiot.

    "I am not here to rescue you, I am bringing you along for emergency rations" Quark.

    "This is me, I'm not at home. If you'd like to reach me, leave me alone." Sherl Crow

    I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

  10. #126
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    14,966
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    We had some recent controversy in ARPC over the acronyms. Basically resolved I think. Best drop the riddle acronym usage. For the arpc, it is a real PITA, lol.
    What's ARPC.. Americas Republican/Progressives center?



    Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk
    ...

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •