Page 128 of 289 FirstFirst ... 2878118121122123124125126127128129130131132133134135138178228 ... LastLast
Results 1,652 to 1,664 of 3756
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    I'll file that with the rest of your nonsense.
    Damn Gus start another thread please.

You sort of blew it on the whole MMcc thing, but your ALIENS FROM OUTER SPACE theories are far more interesting!
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

“They can’t do anything about it unless they start shooting people, and presumably they won’t do that.” Protester & confirmed idiot.

"I am not here to rescue you, I am bringing you along for emergency rations" Quark.

"This is me, I'm not at home. If you'd like to reach me, leave me alone." Sherl Crow

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

Post Likes
    Did you just sneeze on an open forum?

Quote Originally Posted by troutfiend View Post
    Hdheh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BNME8EZ View Post
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

I use 56% silver on everything except steel.

Did you really need the " If you were a real tech " ??

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BNME8EZ View Post

“They can’t do anything about it unless they start shooting people, and presumably they won’t do that.” Protester & confirmed idiot.

"I am not here to rescue you, I am bringing you along for emergency rations" Quark.

"This is me, I'm not at home. If you'd like to reach me, leave me alone." Sherl Crow

Post Likes
    So...you got nothin'.

Seriously, though. I'm interested. Theory?
    Correction...you and I both got nothin'.

Of course, I'm happy to sling around facts, observations, and questions along with everyone else, but to posit any theory is an exercise in silliness...because the subject matter is ultimately above the pay grade of the human being. At a certain point, I simply advise shifting the context from scientific inquiry to metaphysical contemplation....which, as you know, just so happens to be my favorite topic of conversation.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    Evolution cannot occur until life exists.
    So once life starts can it evolve?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    Evolution cannot occur until life exists.
    This is the end all, be all of the entire discussion as it relates to a creator - not who that power may be. As we understand science at this point, at any level; someone, somewhere absolutely has to be eternal. And pretty damn smart and powerful - or cosmically lucky. Or unlucky.

But back to the OP. I regularly read statements that simply state every weather incident is due to climate change - as if it's already been proven or decided.

It has not. It doesn't take any real deep thinking to arrive at why the left is completely untrustworthy. Climate change will kill us all, so tank the economy and put the government in control of rebuilding it. Too many guns cause mass shootings, so take them all and trust the government to protect you.

At least the left is coming out and being honest about their intentions as of late. We knew it in 2016 when they were still thinly attempting to shield their plans. I can't hardly wait until 2020 with all this honesty going on.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...te-change.html
    Is the Religious Right to blame for Christianity's decline?

They argued that, as the Religious Right became increasingly visible and militant, it became associated with Christianity itself. And if being a Christian meant being associated with the likes of Jerry Falwell, many people—especially political moderates and liberals—decided to simply stop identifying as Christians altogether.

http://www.theamericanconservative.c...nitys-decline/

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahrs View Post
    SURE, most all creationists believe that! I certainly do.

9. Likes Lahrs liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMasticator View Post
    Correction...you and I both got nothin'.

Of course, I'm happy to sling around facts, observations, and questions along with everyone else, but to posit any theory is an exercise in silliness...because the subject matter is ultimately above the pay grade of the human being. At a certain point, I simply advise shifting the context from scientific inquiry to metaphysical contemplation....which, as you know, just so happens to be my favorite topic of conversation.
    Speak for yourself, cowboy.

Post Likes
    Speak for yourself, cowboy.
    You've convinced yourself that you got something, but so have umpteen other people in the world, who just so happen to completely disagree with you.

That ain't much to have got, partner. Or would you like a participation award for having successfully developed an opinion?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahrs View Post
    Not in the sense that evolutionists believe. In particular, monkey DNA always has been and ever will be monkey DNA.

Incidentally, you may know that in Darwin's day, not much (if anything) was known about DNA. Further, Darwin had many doubts about his evolution theory. Today's evolution is based on...nothing, really. It's incredible that it's being taught in schools.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMasticator View Post
    You've convinced yourself that you got something, but so have umpteen other people in the world, who just so happen to completely disagree with you.

That ain't much to have got, partner. Or would you like a participation award for having successfully developed an opinion?
    I am convinced, but based on more than an opinion. From what I've seen, you really have no anchored belief system, Bronco Billy.

Post Likes
    I am convinced, but based on more than an opinion. From what I've seen, you really have no anchored belief system, Bronco Billy.
    Yup, you're anchored alright. There's a woefully heavy chain wrapped around your neck and somehow you don't even notice it. Honestly, have you never noticed how hopelessly static and ponderous your metaphors of faith are? Solid foundation, anchored belief system...what's next, "Ein' feste Burg ist unser Gott"?!!

Be like flowing water, Grasshopper...or a leaf dancing in the wind of God's breath. That is where it's at.

Page 128 of 289 FirstFirst ... 2878118121122123124125126127128129130131132133134135138178228 ... LastLast