Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17576061626364656667
    Post Likes
    I doubt you could survive anywhere without great assistance from others. Nothing you have posted indicates otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by gustavhorna View Post
    common mistake is to believe you can do something just because you are using tools. The real skill is to survive in the jungle without any tools. Can you hollow out that piece of wood with your teeth?
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

I use 56% silver on everything except steel.

Post Likes
    Not sure you'd be able to fix a plow or feed a horse.

nice, I like it. I like the forest. However, do you have any emergency plans in case there is fossil fuels shortage? Prepared already? I plan to buy a ranch, well kind of, but not in the US, in another country. In order to be able to live from agriculture eventually. Well nothing easy in fact, because modern agriculture also depends heavily on fossil fuels, however there are ways. You need to learn to live again in cooperation with the nature.
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

I use 56% silver on everything except steel.

Post Likes
    nice, I like it. I like the forest. However, do you have any emergency plans in case there is fossil fuels shortage? Prepared already? I plan to buy a ranch, well kind of, but not in the US, in another country. In order to be able to live from agriculture eventually. Well nothing easy in fact, because modern agriculture also depends heavily on fossil fuels, however there are ways. You need to learn to live again in cooperation with the nature.
    Yeah... lets all burn wood until there are no more trees left to process CO2...

BTW: burning wood causes MORE pollution than burning FF in carefully managed IC engines and elec power plants...
    Or had anyone bothered to do their WON research, rather than blindly believe the soundbytes in the media.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

Post Likes
    BBeerme: apropos beer holder - I like the idea, ++. However, from engineering point of view I can give you only 5 points out of 10. It would be much better if you have hollowed out a slightly bigger piece of wood and make the hole eccentric, then cut off the side and just use that side piece to hold the screws on the other side of the steel frame - instead of using bent washers that will also rust after a while. 3-4 screws would be also enough. Just a tip from engineer.

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17576061626364656667