Page 295 of 310 FirstFirst ... 195245285288289290291292293294295296297298299300301302305 ... LastLast
Results 3,823 to 3,835 of 4021
    Post Likes
    Think I'll end tonight with one for the loose left and one for the tight right.

2. Likes vin lashon liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahrs View Post

First one is obviously a photoshop job...
    Corporate CEO's do not make statements like that...
    Geez... you MM folks are really suckers...

Second one is a good bit of sarcasm...
    The best thing for this country...
    Would be for all the snowflakes (immature kids) to grow up!
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

Post Likes
    You guys are missing the point of Greta. It is not that she will sway anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together, however she will sway the teen crowd, maybe a few younger kids too. Not that they can vote now or do anything with any real meat in it but they are getting indoctrinated now so they can be good little sheeple in the near future and not question anything feed to them. Our future is being set up to fail and some folks don't care as they see it as a win for their side.

What a sad reality!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BNME8EZ View Post
    You guys are missing the point of Greta. It is not that she will sway anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together, however she will sway the teen crowd, maybe a few younger kids too. Not that they can vote now or do anything with any real meat in it but they are getting indoctrinated now so they can be good little sheeple in the near future and not question anything feed to them. Our future is being set up to fail and some folks don't care as they see it as a win for their side.

What a sad reality!
    BNME....The teens and youth have already been indoctrinated and brains packed, they believe in MMCC because that is all they have been taught and not exposed to anything different. We the deniers are going to kill the earth and them.

In talking to another old fart earlier in the week, while it was a different subject than CC there is a parallel. The subject was about changing the old with the new. His comment was: I'm 76, I'm not likely to be here many more years so they new will win by default. You know what? When the now teens and or AOC type crowd get their way, I'm glad I will no longer be here.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Answer-Man View Post
    BNME....The teens and youth have already been indoctrinated and brains packed, they believe in MMCC because that is all they have been taught and not exposed to anything different. We the deniers are going to kill the earth and them.

In talking to another old fart earlier in the week, while it was a different subject than CC there is a parallel. The subject was about changing the old with the new. His comment was: I'm 76, I'm not likely to be here many more years so they new will win by default. You know what? When the now teens and or AOC type crowd get their way, I'm glad I will no longer be here.
    Oh, I agree that the conversion of the youth has been going on for a long time now. However some youths are still being redirected when they get home. Pier pressure is a great tool to counter the redirect. Seeing one their own age only serves to add more depth to the indoctrination. You know that old question asked be parents for who knows how long "but if your friends jump off a cliff would you follow?" A kid may be more likely to follow another kid off the cliff than a teacher is all I was saying.

I also agree that I will likely not be around when the ____ hits the fan so to speak but I would like to see things work out for my kids or more so grand kids. This concern is not so much a CC issue but an issue in general. I hate to see anyone especially kids be blind mindless followers which seems to be the trend they are trying to achieve.

Post Likes
    One thing about being a grandpa is the awe the grand kids hold you in. I know when we've had the discussion sometimes they look at me like I have a 3rd eye in the middle of my forehead. It's; what are you talking about that not what my teachers told us, and they go on to find out Papa is correct. How did you know the answer and explain it so well. My teachers couldn't make me understand like you did Pretty neat feeling.

But then now my grand kids that are teens and young adults as the conversation get's around to CC, Politics and how the world works, I'm getting the same 3rd eye stare. We'll see if they find the same as when they were younger. Kind of Funny. I have a Grand-daughter who told me she wanted to be just like Indiana Jones. Out exploring jungle and digging up rare artifacts. I asked how much money do you think Indi earns? I don't know. How many of those jobs are available? I don't know. How many years of college do you think it took for him to get educated? I don't know. What schools actually teach that degree and how much does it cost. She will graduate high school this year. When she was last out at Christmas for me to fix her car I asked what did you decide about school. (She 's 18) I have applied for an Electrician apprenticeship. Now I must have had the 3rd eye stare, she said: What didn't you think I'd go look into the questions you asked. I just said good girl, you'll do OK. She still believes in MMCC and that Hillary would have been a good president.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Answer-Man View Post
    One thing about being a grandpa is the awe the grand kids hold you in. I know when we've had the discussion sometimes they look at me like I have a 3rd eye in the middle of my forehead. It's; what are you talking about that not what my teachers told us, and they go on to find out Papa is correct. How did you know the answer and explain it so well. My teachers couldn't make me understand like you did Pretty neat feeling.

But then now my grand kids that are teens and young adults as the conversation get's around to CC, Politics and how the world works, I'm getting the same 3rd eye stare. We'll see if they find the same as when they were younger. Kind of Funny. I have a Grand-daughter who told me she wanted to be just like Indiana Jones. Out exploring jungle and digging up rare artifacts. I asked how much money do you think Indi earns? I don't know. How many of those jobs are available? I don't know. How many years of college do you think it took for him to get educated? I don't know. What schools actually teach that degree and how much does it cost. She will graduate high school this year. When she was last out at Christmas for me to fix her car I asked what did you decide about school. (She 's 18) I have applied for an Electrician apprenticeship. Now I must have had the 3rd eye stare, she said: What didn't you think I'd go look into the questions you asked. I just said good girl, you'll do OK. She still believes in MMCC and that Hillary would have been a good president.
    Well at least you tried. I still have some time with mine.

Post Likes
    Dog and Pony shows always test our tolerance. They are put on to create an emotional response in what should be a mental understanding of a problem.
    It's manipulation and questionable on so many levels. I don't think it's as important of what's said as why some use kids that way. But that also has nothing to do with the question at hand.
    The recent gun rally in VA has some of the same theatrics as the Gretta Show. I can be a supporter of gun rights but have no urgent need to go on public display mostly for my own ego.
    I believe many gun supporters have been radicalized by groups that would not be described as democratic or republican. more associated as anarchists.
    "The only Law is there should be NO Law."
    I've got a tad of that in me but I also know it might not be good for me.
    Give me a relay with big enough contacts, and I'll run the world!

You can be anything you want......As long as you don't suck at it.

If a person wants to create a machine that will be more likely to fail...Make it complicated.

USAF 98 Bomb Wing 1960-66 SMW Lu49

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahrs View Post
    For the sake of future posts in which you might attempt to entertain ( ), it's "Lefty Loosey, Tighty Righty", although I think Liberals may be partial to the term 'Tighty Whiteys' (not accusing you of being "Liberal", just demonstrating how real comedy is achieved...).

As to the first meme, how does that correspond to your assertions that "even the FF companies are coming 'round"?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    For the sake of future posts in which you might attempt to entertain ( ), it's "Lefty Loosey, Tighty Righty", although I think Liberals may be partial to the term 'Tighty Whiteys' (not accusing you of being "Liberal", just demonstrating how real comedy is achieved...).

As to the first meme, how does that correspond to your assertions that "even the FF companies are coming 'round"?
    Nope. I meant it exactly as written. I was talking about people, not a bolt. Adjective to a noun.

Also, I couldn't care less if you accuse me of being liberal. Some of my views can be considered liberal. Some conservative. My opinions are determined 'case by case', with research. Not from a preconceived notion of what I think I should think.

Simple. FF companies have known for over 50 years of the MMCC problem. Rather than be open with their research, that aligns with all other sources, they chose to lie and deceive.

Now that the affects of our FF use have become obvious and their internal research and memos on the topic have become common knowledge, they have been forced to acknowledge the issue.

http://www.climatefiles.com/

Post Likes
    The inherent flaw with capitalism is the profit motive. Above all the corporation has to survive. When the US Supreme Court said corporate's are people it allowed corporations to take on a persona of their own.
    People will make decisions in a corporate world they might not make as an individual. There are many examples of this. Corporate decisions are not necessarily an individual's decisions.
    Give me a relay with big enough contacts, and I'll run the world!

You can be anything you want......As long as you don't suck at it.

If a person wants to create a machine that will be more likely to fail...Make it complicated.

USAF 98 Bomb Wing 1960-66 SMW Lu49

Post Likes
    Yes... there is the profit motive...

AND

There is the ability to use your wallet to keep a corp in line!
    Easy to buy with convictions... rather than be cheap!

Hmmm...
    Is there a real difference between a greed corp...
    And a greedy consumer???
    Same attitude...

There are endless stories of corrupt companies that went belly-up...
    Because they were on the short side of ethical business practices.

Sorry if that does not support your agenda...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

*The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!

Post Likes
    Since we were talking about a teenage shill...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...el-divestment/

I did not know this (from the article):

'Greta Thunberg, an autistic teenager who suffers from a myriad of mental issues such as obsessive-compulsive disorder, Asperger syndrome and selective mutism...'

So now the left uses a mental misfit... and we are supposed to believe her...
    This insanity just gets more and more crazier!

Oh, and the lefties that support the kid... think she knows more about economics than a person in govt with a college degree...
    Yeah, sure...
    And the moon is made of green cheese...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Page 295 of 310 FirstFirst ... 195245285288289290291292293294295296297298299300301302305 ... LastLast