Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by WAYNE3298 View Post
    The morons complaining about the cost of "Trump's" celebration have no idea what they are talking about. As Trump pointed out the primary cost of the parade is FUEL. For you that have never served each battalion is given a yearly allotment of fuel. The allotment is based on past needs and projections of future use. If they don't use their current allotment the next years allotment is cut. Even though every battalion is allotted more fuel every year than they need they use all of it within the margin allowed to prevent having their allotment cut. They never get their allotment cut because as the fiscal year end nears they put every fuel hog on the road and they are overjoyed to join "Trump's" parade.
    Why cannot we do that with literally EVERY program in the federal govt???

And then make them accountable for that 'end of year' waste???

Imagine a balanced budget and lower taxes...

Just imagine another MAGA wave of economic growth!!!

And imagine lefty heads exploding...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by WAYNE3298 View Post
    The morons complaining about the cost of "Trump's" celebration have no idea what they are talking about. As Trump pointed out the primary cost of the parade is FUEL. For you that have never served each battalion is given a yearly allotment of fuel. The allotment is based on past needs and projections of future use. If they don't use their current allotment the next years allotment is cut. Even though every battalion is allotted more fuel every year than they need they use all of it within the margin allowed to prevent having their allotment cut. They never get their allotment cut because as the fiscal year end nears they put every fuel hog on the road and they are overjoyed to join "Trump's" parade.
    All kidding aside...

I heard a good comment about this the other day...

When we were kids... we got to go to 'Independence day' celebrations... where military hardware was on display! Kids got to climb all over tanks and explore the insides... it was good for a nationalistic attitude.

Wonder if the REAL reason the left is against Trump's parade... (other than they are against literally anything Trump does)... is because they worked ohhh soooo hard... to destroy a nationalistic attitude in the USA... and this gathering in DC, along with the television it will generate... will set back their efforts!

Funny how a group that profits from what makes America great... wants to destroy that greatness...
    Kinda like trying to kill the goose that lays the golden eggs...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Post Likes
    When I was in GA we had some bean counters that had no idea fuel was wasted but got involved with the vehicle parts we could stock. They didn't know anything about that either and forbid us to stock some parts we badly needed. We had to hide the excess parts to keep functional and that worked for us with few exceptions. The big exception was spark plugs. We couldn't get spark plugs because the bean counters thought they were being wasted. We ended up with a lot of trucks that wouldn't start in cold weather. It took a three star general to resolve that problem.
    No man can be both ignorant and free.
    Thomas Jefferson

Post Likes
    RSBN, Fox10 and OAN Will Broadcast DC July 4th Celebration Throughout Events – Livestream Links…
    ABC, CBS, NBC and MSNBC have all announced their refusal -and broadcast boycott- of any July 4th celebrations. Yes, the U.S. media have fallen so far, they are now openly proclaiming their alignment with the anti-American political resistance.

However, RSBN, Fox10 Pheonix and OANN will all broadcast the patriotic events from Washington DC to celebrate Independence Day, including President Trump’s participation in the 2019 Salute to America.

See the Livestream links:
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...estream-links/

What to Expect at This Year's Annual Fourth of July Celebration
    See the schedule of events.
    https://www.doi.gov/pressreleases/wh...ly-celebration
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Racer View Post
    RSBN, Fox10 and OAN Will Broadcast DC July 4th Celebration Throughout Events – Livestream Links…
    ABC, CBS, NBC and MSNBC have all announced their refusal -and broadcast boycott- of any July 4th celebrations. Yes, the U.S. media have fallen so far, they are now openly proclaiming their alignment with the anti-American political resistance.

However, RSBN, Fox10 Pheonix and OANN will all broadcast the patriotic events from Washington DC to celebrate Independence Day, including President Trump’s participation in the 2019 Salute to America.

See the Livestream links:
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...estream-links/

What to Expect at This Year's Annual Fourth of July Celebration
    See the schedule of events.
    https://www.doi.gov/pressreleases/wh...ly-celebration
    THX Space...

I do not have cable TV... nothing worth watching...

So the RSBN feed will work for me.

Appreciate it!
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Post Likes
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

7. Likes Fender60 liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    THX Space...

I do not have cable TV... nothing worth watching...

So the RSBN feed will work for me.

Appreciate it!
    Same here. Never had cable and never will. Why would I invite propaganda into my home and even have to pay for it? I would not willingly drink poison.
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

Post Likes
    I don't have cable either. I get NEWSMAX which is great except a couple of conservative hosts think they need to have the democrats input. I have heard enough of the democrats BS and they don't have logical sensible arguments just talking points and bare faced lies that irritate me. I have emailed them several times and suggested they find a democrat with some sense that can add to the conversation or not have one of them idiots on. An opposing point of view would be interesting but the hate speech toward this country and Trump are not input that any sane person can appreciate.
    No man can be both ignorant and free.
    Thomas Jefferson

Post Likes
    No cable here either. I stream the channels/content I want.

Post Likes
    I got rid of cable a few months ago and now use Hulu.

Post Likes
    Here's my front yard.

Wonder what service's front yard looks like?

Name:  20190704_140102[1].jpg
Views: 55
Size:  107.0 KB
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

I use 56% silver on everything except steel.

Did you really need the " If you were a real tech " ??

13. Likes Fender60, captube liked this post
    Post Likes
    My street is closed to traffic.

Name:  20190704_105906[1].jpg
Views: 60
Size:  85.0 KB
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

15. Likes Fender60 liked this post
    Post Likes
    Just saw a family walking down the street. With food in their hand. A young boy smiled while pointing at my flag.

I got filled with emotion, and still have a tear in my eye. Maybe there is hope.

17. Likes Fender60 liked this post
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast